Gas tax and road repairs

Most conservatives are this ignorant as well.

Dumb ass gas tax goes to road repairs if you have less taxes coming in you have even less revenue going to those road repairs.
Like I said that concept a DNC cultist cannot comprehend.

Dumb ass gas tax goes to road repairs if you have less taxes coming in you have even less revenue going to those road repairs.

Typical liberal behavior: "I want to use the roads and highways, but I want someone else to pay for it." The government should mandate that all electric vehicles have mileage trackers, and the owners have to pay state and federal taxes.

:laughing0301:

Okay, tard, I'll clue you in.

The next time you are at the DMV renewing your vehicle registration, ask your idiot self, "Gee, I wonder how these fascists would know how much mileage I put on my Tardmobile in the past year without tracking my movements?"

Wow, you are unbelievably stupid! :lol:
Really inlighten me tard. I don't turn in my mileage when I get my tags nor do I have gps in my vehicles.

It's already been explained to you that gas taxes can be replaced by a mileage tax.

And this caused your alleged mind to melt down and be stumped as to how that would be achieved.

Man, this topic has been a barrel of laughs, all at your expense. :lol:

Really inlighten me tard. I don't turn in my mileage when I get my tags nor do I have gps in my vehicles.
Inlighten? :lol:

Oh, a DMV clerk is incapable of coming out from behind their desk to write down your mileage?

Are they are retarded as you are, or something?

Just keep digging that hole, tard. This is fun!

It's already been explained to you that gas taxes can be replaced by a mileage tax.

And this caused your alleged mind to melt down and be stumped as to how that would be achieved.

Man, this topic has been a barrel of laughs, all at your expense. :lol:
Not when you don't turn your mileage in it can't be done

Inlighten? :lol:

Oh, a DMV clerk is incapable of coming out from behind their desk to write down your mileage?

Are they are retarded as you are, or something?

Just keep digging that hole, tard. This is fun!
How? When you do tag renewal online

So, you see, tards, the DMV guy or gal comes out from behind their desk and makes a note of your Tardmobile's mileage.

Then they subtract the previous year's mileage from your current mileage, and presto! They know how many miles you logged in the past year.

Isn't that amazing! It took GENIUSES to figure that out! :lol:

And now you are going to say that the state doesn't know how many of those miles were used on your state's highways and byways, ain't ya!

Well, they don't know that either when you are paying their gas tax, now do they.

So, you see, tards, the DMV guy or gal comes out from behind their desk and makes a note of your Tardmobile's mileage.

Then they subtract the previous year's mileage from your current mileage, and presto! They know how many miles you logged in the past year.

Isn't that amazing! It took GENIUSES to figure that out! :lol:

And now you are going to say that the state doesn't know how many of those miles were used on your state's highways and byways, ain't ya!

Well, they don't know that either when you are paying their gas tax, now do they.
Shit for brains how can they track your mileage when you get your tag renewal online?

Most conservatives are truly this stupid, ignorant, and dishonest.

They contrive ridiculous lies and fallacies motivated by their unwarranted opposition to EVs.

Are you telling me you are stumped AGAIN!?!?!

:auiqs.jpg:
An idiot your argument is retarded. You're ok for people who drive more miles in other states than in their home state paying for miles they don't use on their states roads.

EV owners are already causing wear and tear on the roads, but not paying their fair share of taxes.

They're basically tax cheats, if you think about it. And they cause a drain on the power grid. There should he pricey taxes on charging stations, which usurp electrical power that could be going to better uses.
Write your state congressman. I think Texas passed some sort of assessment on the EV people down there or were at least talking about it last year.

Most conservatives are truly this stupid, ignorant, and dishonest.

They contrive ridiculous lies and fallacies motivated by their unwarranted opposition to EVs.
WOW dumbass it was explained to you. Less gas sold means less revenue to pay for road repairs . It is just that simple.

It's sad they are their own down fall

Wait until the power grids start going down. With this administration's utter disdain for fossil fuels and particularly coal mining, we're going to see major problems in the near future.

BTW: There are also 256 free charging stations in the US. Those who use them don't even pay for the electricity, much less the road taxes. What a bunch of fuckin' freeloaders, eh?

Free EV Charging Station Map | PlugShare

fcs.jpg

Wait until the power grids start going down. With this administration's utter disdain for fossil fuels and particularly coal mining, we're going to see major problems in the near future.

BTW: There are also 256 free charging stations in the US. Those who use them don't even pay for the electricity, much less the road taxes. What a bunch of fuckin' freeloaders, eh?

Free EV Charging Station Map | PlugShare

View attachment 696672
The sticker shock is going to cause their world to come crashing down

Forum List

Back