Gas tax and road repairs

Do you have an EV? If not you will pay fuel tax. Geez.

It's the 21st century and we have cameras and computers. The way the cars are now they will be sending data automatically to insurance co and the DMV.
Even evs don't get mileage when renewing tags

So you're also fine with fascism?
Thinking about it, it weird that these liberals have no empathy for the low and middle class
having to shell out even more of their money. Biden said no new taxes for those making less
than 400,000(?), yet a tax for every mile driven for those who can least afford it.
And these twits on the left are good with it.

Thinking about it, it weird that these liberals have no empathy for the low and middle class
having to shell out even more of their money. Biden said no new taxes for those making less
than 400,000(?), yet a tax for every mile driven for those who can least afford it.
And these twits on the left are good with it.
Don't make shit up.

I've lived in a few different states and the only time they record your mileage is when you register your vehicle. I've never been asked or had mileage recorded by renewing my cars plates.
Now my insurance from time to time may ask for mileage, which are typically ignored requests by me.
You've never had your mileage checked...YET.

It's a simple and elegant solution to the problem.

And no fascism! :omg:o_O

EV owners are already causing wear and tear on the roads, but not paying their fair share of taxes.

They're basically tax cheats, if you think about it. And they cause a drain on the power grid. There should he pricey taxes on charging stations, which usurp electrical power that could be going to better uses.
EV's are heavier than gas powered ones causing more wear and tear on roads. Which means we will be taxed more for them and of course the money will go in the general fund to pay for more social programs.

Forum List

Back