Gas tax and road repairs

Simple. States will charge an annual fee for EV's.
Nah, you Nazis never want to be that open about how much you're stealing. You always need a way to hide taxes.

I'd guess you'll add a 100% tax to electricity so it just blends in with the bill.

California has a really neat trick going on. If you have rooftop solar, you have to sell everything your system generates to SCE or PGE - which then sells it back to you at the same rate.

BUT the state taxes it.

Pretty slick, huh?

Are you really this stupid?

Oh, wait. Yes you are. You can't figure out how the government would track how much mileage you put on your car.

Sad.

Knowing how many miles someone puts on their car is far different than tracking their movement...

So, you see, tards, the DMV guy or gal comes out from behind their desk and makes a note of your Tardmobile's mileage.

Then they subtract the previous year's mileage from your current mileage, and presto! They know how many miles you logged in the past year.

Isn't that amazing! It took GENIUSES to figure that out! :lol:

And now you are going to say that the state doesn't know how many of those miles were used on your state's highways and byways, ain't ya!

Well, they don't know that either when you are paying their gas tax, now do they.

I've lived in a few different states and the only time they record your mileage is when you register your vehicle. I've never been asked or had mileage recorded by renewing my cars plates.
Now my insurance from time to time may ask for mileage, which are typically ignored requests by me.

Forum List

Back