Gay Day at Disney

Let me say one word....Bi Sexual. And there are a lot of them out there. :D

Indeed. There are a LOT of bisexuals. Proving that it is all a choice. NO ONE is born gay or bisexual.

So basically you're saying that I'm "choosing" to think that the female body is attractive, and at the "flip of the personal switch" I can instantly find the hairy chest and muscles a turn on?

I don't think so, bucko. Not a choice. There's nothing I could possibly think or do that would make me find other men to be attractive.

And I don't believe gay men find other men attractive either. I believe there are other things going which lead them to be with them, but being attracted isn't one of them.

And don't even bother trying to tell me that humans don't get with other humans they aren't attracted to, because we both know that isn't true. Witness the little trollops who marry 80 year old men. THat has nothing to do with attraction.

True, many however are MADE that way:

Speaking of social learning....look at the "classes" going on at Disney the busiest youngest child attendance days of the year [see this thread topic]

Oh I believe that, I believe that behind every gay person is someone who has been abused. No different than almost every pedophile was themselves a victim.

And the ones who are "bisexual" I believe do it strictly for the "naughtiness"

...except that I know a lot of gay people very well who were not abused as a child or as an adult, lol.

Your unsubstantiated claims are taken as proof LOL

And don't even bother trying to tell me that humans don't get with other humans they aren't attracted to, because we both know that isn't true. Witness the little trollops who marry 80 year old men. THat has nothing to do with attraction.

Let's make sense out of the universe by making the exception the rule.

:clap2:

Welcome to USMB

Indeed. There are a LOT of bisexuals. Proving that it is all a choice. NO ONE is born gay or bisexual.

So basically you're saying that I'm "choosing" to think that the female body is attractive, and at the "flip of the personal switch" I can instantly find the hairy chest and muscles a turn on?

I don't think so, bucko. Not a choice. There's nothing I could possibly think or do that would make me find other men to be attractive.

And I don't believe gay men find other men attractive either. I believe there are other things going which lead them to be with them, but being attracted isn't one of them.

I'm simply saying that according to your claim - that being gay is a CHOICE - I should be able to flip a switch and enjoy kissing and having sex with men. That's what you alleged, and I'm calling it out as untrue. There is no switch I could ever flip that would make me enjoy sleeping with a man.

To also suggest that "men can't be attracted to other men" is (in your own words) a completely unsubstantiated claim.

I'm simply saying that according to your claim - that being gay is a CHOICE - I should be able to flip a switch and enjoy kissing and having sex with men. That's what you alleged, and I'm calling it out as untrue. There is no switch I could ever flip that would make me enjoy sleeping with a man.

To also suggest that "men can't be attracted to other men" is (in your own words) a completely unsubstantiated claim.

Congratulations on not being affected with whatever it is that makes others commit gay acts. OBVIOUSLY others are.

IF gay were something natural it would affect more than 3% of the population. You can't name a single other genetic trait that only occurs in 3% of the population.

And heck I'm not even opposed to gays being gay. Free world man, do your thing. Just don't lie about what it is. It's a choice.

Congratulations on not being affected with whatever it is that makes others commit gay acts. OBVIOUSLY others are.

IF gay were something natural it would affect more than 3% of the population. You can't name a single other genetic trait that only occurs in 3% of the population.

And heck I'm not even opposed to gays being gay. Free world man, do your thing. Just don't lie about what it is. It's a choice.

What is this arbitrary 3% threshold? Did you just sort of make that up?

Along that same line of thought - what about lefthandedness, which affects about 11% of the population? Are you going to say that being left-handed is a "choice" too, or are people just born that way and tend to favor one over the other?

Does 50% of the population have to be left-handed for you to consider it to be valid?

th

# Achondroplasia (one per 26,000 to 40,000 births)
# SED (one per 95,000 births)
# Diastrophic dysplasia (one per 110,000 births)

all are types of dwarfism.

Along that same line of thought - what about lefthandedness, which affects about 11% of the population? Are you going to say that being left-handed is a "choice" too, or are people just born that way and tend to favor one over the other?

Does 50% of the population have to be left-handed for you to consider it to be valid?

Generally its accepted that 3% of the adult population in this country is gay.

But the numbers in kids is climing exponentially. Odd for a "innate" trait.

How do you explain this for example?

CDC Reports Troubling Rise in HIV Infections Among Young People

Young people aged 13 to 24 made up about 26 percent of all new diagnoses in 2010, even as other demographics have remained relatively stable, according to new information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention CDC Reports Troubling Rise in HIV Infections Among Young People | ENDGAME: AIDS in Black America | FRONTLINE | PBS

Which brings us back full circle to the topic of this thread. It seems "monkey see, monkey do" is having deadly consequences...courtesy in part of those childrens' theme parks that allow the "good message of the church of LGBT" to make its impact...

VV Keven Western Ignores This Post, It's Information and Link VV

Last edited:

No (I think you misunderstood). You said "if something was natural it would affect more than 3%". I was wondering where you came up with that standard threshold.

Why is it that if something affects less than 3% it's "not natural"? There are plenty of perfectly natural conditions and states that affect 0.01% of the population - for instance.

No (I think you misunderstood). You said "if something was natural it would affect more than 3%". I was wondering where you came up with that standard threshold.

Why is it that if something affects less than 3% it's "not natural"? There are plenty of perfectly natural conditions and states that affect 0.01% of the population - for instance.

yes, diseases and genetic mutations and such, that is true. But if being gay were like being black, or being blue eyed, or being left handed, or some other trait it naturally follows that it would be seen in a similar number of people, but it is not.

Why? Because being gay has nothing to do with genes and everything to do with choice. Now granted, in many cases those choices are made because of unusual circumstances or whatever, but its a choice none the less.

What I don't get is why the big deal admitting it. We live in the US of A, if a man chooses to be gay, shut up and leave him alone.

And yet I am a gay person and I can assure you that I made no choice in my attractions.

The insistence that gays choose their orientation is the lie.

yes, diseases and genetic mutations and such, that is true. But if being gay were like being black, or being blue eyed, or being left handed, or some other trait it naturally follows that it would be seen in a similar number of people, but it is not.

Dude, you're digging yourself in a huge hole here, lol.

"But if being gay were like being blue eyed... or some other trait"...

What about being redheaded? That occurs in about 1.5% of the population (naturally, of course). Compare that to about 3.8% of Americans identify as GAY, which is a percentage over TWO TIMES that number.

Dude, you're digging yourself in a huge hole here, lol.

"But if being gay were like being blue eyed... or some other trait"...

What about being redheaded? That occurs in about 1.5% of the population (naturally, of course). Compare that to about 3.8% of Americans identify as GAY, which is a percentage over TWO TIMES that number.

clairol-nice-n-easy-1.jpg

Red Head is a choice.

>>>>

And yet I am a gay person and I can assure you that I made no choice in my attractions.

Seawytch - I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm like 98% sure BillyZane knows a lot more about you than you do.

Last edited:

Well then, stop the presses, tell the scientists to go home and roll up the carpet...the hard data is in! Seawytch has pronounced that gays are "born that way". Nothing more to see here..

:cool:

We had a stallion that we trained artificial insemination too young and never let him cover a live mare. From then on all he would get excited at was the sight of his "special halter" and the dummy mount. He wouldn't give mares the time of day after they also squealed & kicked at his young advances. He was both conditioned to the dummy and aversion conditioned away from mares. If you could interview him, his kneejerk erections at the sight of the dummy or the halter would absolutely feel to him "born that way". Yet we know for a fact he was not.

As astute as Seawytch's "objective observations" are, the Mayo Clinic leaves us with plenty of room to doubt:

One of the most obvious examples of an environmental
factor that increases the chances of an individual becoming
an offender is if he or she were sexually abused as a child
This relationship is known as the “victim-to-abuser cycle”
or “abused-abusers phenomena.”

why the “abusedabusers phenomena” occurs: identification with the aggressor,
in which the abused child is trying to gain a new
identity by becoming the abuser; an imprinted sexual
arousal pattern
established by early abuse; early abuse
leading to hypersexual behavior; or a form of social learning took place
http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

And of course there's this, a compilation of over 300 studies backing the name of the title:

Conditioning and Sexual Behavior, A Review
http://www.pphp.concordia.ca/fac/pfaus/Pfaus-Kippin-Centeno(2001).pdf
James G. Pfaus,1 Tod E. Kippin, and Soraya Centeno
Center for Studies in Behavioral Neurobiology, Department of Psychology, Concordia
University, 1455 deMaisonneuve Bldg. W., Montre´al, Que´bec, H3G 1M8 Canada

That last link takes the Mayo Clinic findings one more step. The review found that not only is sexual behavior/preference conditioned, but it is done by social cues on which early first experiences to choose by what is the current trend or fashion in mates.. Translating that, what we approve of socially we should expect to see more of. And wouldnt' you know...just since the "gay is cool" media blitz, we've seen a sudden sharp spike upwards in boys ages 13-24 coming down with HIV.

Monkey see, monkey do. It's not just a saying. It is our collective reality.

Last edited:

Well then, stop the presses, tell the scientists to go home and roll up the carpet...the hard data is in! Seawytch has pronounced that gays are "born that way". Nothing more to see here..

:cool:

We had a stallion that we trained artificial insemination too young and never let him cover a live mare. From then on all he would get excited at was the sight of his "special halter" and the dummy mount. He wouldn't give mares the time of day after they also squealed & kicked at his young advances. He was both conditioned to the dummy and aversion conditioned away from mares. If you could interview him, his kneejerk erections at the sight of the dummy or the halter would absolutely feel to him "born that way". Yet we know for a fact he was not.

As astute as Seawytch's "objective observations" are, the Mayo Clinic leaves us with plenty of room to doubt:

One of the most obvious examples of an environmental

factor that increases the chances of an individual becoming

an offender is if he or she were sexually abused as a child

This relationship is known as the “victim-to-abuser cycle”

or “abused-abusers phenomena.”

why the “abusedabusers phenomena” occurs: identification with the aggressor,

in which the abused child is trying to gain a new

identity by becoming the abuser; an imprinted sexual

arousal pattern
established by early abuse; early abuse

leading to hypersexual behavior; or a form of social learning took place
http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

And of course there's this, a compilation of over 300 studies backing the name of the title:

Conditioning and Sexual Behavior, A Review

http://www.pphp.concordia.ca/fac/pfaus/Pfaus-Kippin-Centeno(2001).pdf

James G. Pfaus,1 Tod E. Kippin, and Soraya Centeno

Center for Studies in Behavioral Neurobiology, Department of Psychology, Concordia

University, 1455 deMaisonneuve Bldg. W., Montre´al, Que´bec, H3G 1M8 Canada

Scientists are in consensus that it isn't a choice either, but in a free country, who cares?

Child molesters have no choice in their attraction. Thrill killers have no choice in their compulsions . Sadists have no choice in their method of achieving sexual release. What's the difference between these deviants and homosexuals? Homosexuals want their deviancy considered normal behavior.

Child molesters have no choice in their attraction.

The difference between a child molester and consenting adults is one is a rapist.

Thrill killers have no choice in their compulsions .

The difference between a Thrill Killer and consenting adulsts is one is a murderer.

Sadists have no choice in their method of achieving sexual release.

There are no laws barring Sadists from getting Civilly Married to a consenting adult (who would probably be a masocist).

In all 50 States Sadists can get married to someone who consents to a member of the opposite sex already and to a member of the same sex in - what is the count now - 17 states.

What's the difference between these deviants and homosexuals? Homosexuals want their deviancy considered normal behavior.

Ones a rapist - which is illegal.

Ones a murdering - which is illegal.

One has no barriers to Civil Marriage.

One is denied Civil Marriage for no compelling government interest for treating like situated couples equally. Like situated being tax paying, US Citizen, non-related, infertile, consenting adults in a different sex relationship and tax paying, US Citizen, non-related, infertile, consenting adults in a same sex relationship.

>>>>

Child molesters have no choice in their attraction. Thrill killers have no choice in their compulsions . Sadists have no choice in their method of achieving sexual release. What's the difference between these deviants and homosexuals? Homosexuals want their deviancy considered normal behavior.

Oh my, Katz. You compare two consenting adults who reach a mutual agreement with one another with cold-blooded murderers and individuals who will forcefully penetrate innocent children against their will.

Sorry to be so blunt here, but you're an asshole. I really mean that with all my heart.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back