Gaza volunteer medic killed by israeli sniper

Who the fuck shoots at people FISHING!

Greenpeace-ship-Arctic-Sunrise.jpg

Israel says medic killed in Gaza was 'human shield'
Jerusalem (AFP) - Israel on Thursday said that a Palestinian medical volunteer shot dead during violence along the Gaza border had agreed to serve as a "human shield" during protests and clashes.

Spokespersons for the Israeli government and the army published the same tweet, quoting part of an interview with the young woman, Razan al-Najjar, in which she says she was acting as a "human shield".
Sorry, your claim is bullshit!

New York Times Teams Up With Israel to Smear Slain Medic Razzan al-Najjar as 'Complex,' Not Innocent

...the Israeli video cut short al-Najjar’s actual statement in an effort to misrepresent her.

In the longer video, the comment that the military translated as “I act as a human shield” was part of a sentence in which Ms. Najjar said, “I’m acting as a human rescue shield to protect the injured inside the armistice line.”
It was only a matter of time Israeli hasbara goes into full gear trying to discredit the source by their inhuman smear campaign. You fuckers can't even take responsibility for the shit things you do.

Closing the straits to Israel would be an act of war against Israel.

A shipping blockade of Gaza is a reaction to a declaration of war on Israel by Hamas in the name of the Palestinians.

No hypocrisy at all.
Wrong. Israel doesn't own the Straits. And the blockade is punitive punishment for not voting for Israels bitch.

Jerusalem (AFP) - Israel on Thursday said that a Palestinian medical volunteer shot dead during violence along the Gaza border had agreed to serve as a "human shield" during protests and clashes.

Spokespersons for the Israeli government and the army published the same tweet, quoting part of an interview with the young woman, Razan al-Najjar, in which she says she was acting as a "human shield".

New York Times Teams Up With Israel to Smear Slain Medic Razzan al-Najjar as 'Complex,' Not Innocent

...the Israeli video cut short al-Najjar’s actual statement in an effort to misrepresent her.

In the longer video, the comment that the military translated as “I act as a human shield” was part of a sentence in which Ms. Najjar said, “I’m acting as a human rescue shield to protect the injured inside the armistice line.”
It was only a matter of time Israeli hasbara goes into full gear trying to discredit the source by their inhuman smear campaign. You fuckers can't even take responsibility for the shit things you do.

Just wonder, would she "rescue and shield" the people on the Israeli side as well, when her people rip their hearts out?

I thought it was funny that your cutting and pasting was from “commondreams”, another of the really silly internet tabloids / conspiracy theory promoting loons you cut and paste from.

Sorry, but that IS what Article 51 says; Accordibg to You Israel should have sat like a sitting duck until the U.N. that deliberately left the area dealt with the problem

How many Medics do I personally plan to murdet? It depends how many get in the way
And so Gazans are supposed to stand idly by while you murder them one by one?

BTW, that's not what Aritcle 51 says.

“ Article 51” claims that the U,N Security Council should try to resolve conflicts before action is taken The U. N. Who intentionally left the area

Another lie. Nasser closing the Straits, telling the World he was going to destroy Israel, the U.N. leaving, Syria shooting at Israelis from the Golan Heights, Jordan siding with Egypt had nothing to do with Israel’s “ aggression” If Israel was the “ aggressor” common sense would dictate the U.N. wouldn’t have left.
Prove that Israel is shooting at “ unarmed protesters” and their Kids.
Except for the fact Israel attacked Jordan and Syria before the Straits were closed.

Wasn't it you who were accusing me of derailing threads and going off topic? And now here you are, doing the exact same thing you accused me of. My my, hey hey, Israeli hypocrisy is here to stay.

Do you plan to murder any more medics?

Syria was attacking Israel from Golan Heights. Jordan declared themselves as going with Egypt when Israel was attacked. Nice try!! Every post I have addressed has been in answer to yours. My My hey, hey The Pro Palestinian Hypocrisy is Here to stay

Israel didn’t initiate a War, try to smuggle weapons in, etc. etc. Let’s have some fun; The way you still blame Israel for their actions I can feel the same way about those in Gaza! Turn about is fair play
Gazans aren't smuggling weapons in when they fish; they are trying to feed their families. Even if they were, why can't the IDF board the Gazan vessel and confiscate the weapons? You know why? Because there ain't any fuckin' weapons to confiscate, because they're FUCKING FISHING!

BTW, yes Israel did initiate the war.

Egypt blocked the Straits which are International Waters, the U.N. deliberately left but Israel initiated the War? You are actually funny

RE: Gaza volunteer medic killed by israeli sniper
※→ theliq, et al,

Much like Boris Badenov and Natasha Fatale, you fail to grasp the essence needed to be a victim. But in the spirit of Boris and Natasha, HAMAS tries.

Stop using the word "Respectfully" when you are clearly showing no respect at all, it is a bad habit you seem to think allows you to say what you like, come on Rocco I expect more from you.
With Respect...steven..
(COMMENT)

My choice of "closing" is exactly that; mine. I'm surprised it bothers you so much. You, of course, may ignore it. But the closing is in good faith. I would not bother to reply if I did not respect both you --- and the need for an open discussion.

and stop this Human Shield rubbish...the IDF Zionist Terrorist deliberately murdered this unarmed civilian because he was a Tcun...just admit you support Tcuns..as for Ilove's comment about the 72 Virgins, its an oxymoron abb., MORONIC
(COMMENT)

This nonsense
that the IDF is a "terrorist" organization that has been deliberately murdering protestors is just more irrational and immoral propaganda. It is well understood that HAMAS is intentionally staging incidents which provoke events for the media to publish. Though the "March to Return" has not been as bad as expected, most outside observers have seen once again the use of human shields for propaganda purposes. As an example, the use by Hamas of innocent civilians and medical transports and facilities (Medical and UN) for military purposes has been well documented.

Oldest → Newest

1. Hamas Outraged by US ‘Human Shields Prevention Act’ | The ...
    www.jewishpress.com/news/us-news/hamas-outraged-by-us-human...
    Feb 15, 2018 · Hamas Outraged by US ‘Human Shields Prevention Act ... civilians as human shields. ... com/news/us-news/hamas-outraged-by-us-human-shields-prevention ..
  1. Hamas Human Shields And Washington Post | The Daily Caller
    dailycaller.com/2018/04/04/hamas-uses-human-shields-and-the...
    Apr 04, 2018 · Hamas, the U.S.-designated terrorist group that rules the Gaza Strip, has a pattern of using civilians as human shields for propaganda purposes. And several major U.S. news outlets have a pattern of helping them achieve this objective. This fact is readily apparent when looking at the media
  1. The inhumanity of Hamas' human shields - Washington Times
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/may/31/the-inhumanity-of...
    May 31, 2018 · News. Politics; National; ... What Hamas likely won’t admit is that the other Palestinians who died during this altercation were used as human shields to ...
Most Respectfully,
R

RE: Gaza volunteer medic killed by israeli sniper
※→ theliq, et al,

Much like Boris Badenov and Natasha Fatale, you fail to grasp the essence needed to be a victim. But in the spirit of Boris and Natasha, HAMAS tries.

Stop using the word "Respectfully" when you are clearly showing no respect at all, it is a bad habit you seem to think allows you to say what you like, come on Rocco I expect more from you.
With Respect...steven..
(COMMENT)

My choice of "closing" is exactly that; mine. I'm surprised it bothers you so much. You, of course, may ignore it. But the closing is in good faith. I would not bother to reply if I did not respect both you --- and the need for an open discussion.

and stop this Human Shield rubbish...the IDF Zionist Terrorist deliberately murdered this unarmed civilian because he was a Tcun...just admit you support Tcuns..as for Ilove's comment about the 72 Virgins, its an oxymoron abb., MORONIC
(COMMENT)

This nonsense
that the IDF is a "terrorist" organization that has been deliberately murdering protestors is just more irrational and immoral propaganda. It is well understood that HAMAS is intentionally staging incidents which provoke events for the media to publish. Though the "March to Return" has not been as bad as expected, most outside observers have seen once again the use of human shields for propaganda purposes. As an example, the use by Hamas of innocent civilians and medical transports and facilities (Medical and UN) for military purposes has been well documented.

Oldest → Newest

1. Hamas Outraged by US ‘Human Shields Prevention Act’ | The ...
    www.jewishpress.com/news/us-news/hamas-outraged-by-us-human...
    Feb 15, 2018 · Hamas Outraged by US ‘Human Shields Prevention Act ... civilians as human shields. ... com/news/us-news/hamas-outraged-by-us-human-shields-prevention ..
  1. Hamas Human Shields And Washington Post | The Daily Caller
    dailycaller.com/2018/04/04/hamas-uses-human-shields-and-the...
    Apr 04, 2018 · Hamas, the U.S.-designated terrorist group that rules the Gaza Strip, has a pattern of using civilians as human shields for propaganda purposes. And several major U.S. news outlets have a pattern of helping them achieve this objective. This fact is readily apparent when looking at the media
  1. The inhumanity of Hamas' human shields - Washington Times
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/may/31/the-inhumanity-of...
    May 31, 2018 · News. Politics; National; ... What Hamas likely won’t admit is that the other Palestinians who died during this altercation were used as human shields to ...
Most Respectfully,
R
Such beastality of thought you spew,considering the history of this schism,the Zionist Terrorists have now taken over Judaism,what a Joke...the converts have taken over the Real Jews.

And don't give me your platitudes,you misunderstand the word Respect,your words and intent are shallow,it does annoy me,because you are not sincere...but only snide like all Zionist Lying Hypocritical Trash.

You should be ashamed of yourself,Rocco the dealer in Death

Israel didn’t initiate a War, try to smuggle weapons in, etc. etc. Let’s have some fun; The way you still blame Israel for their actions I can feel the same way about those in Gaza! Turn about is fair play
Gazans aren't smuggling weapons in when they fish; they are trying to feed their families. Even if they were, why can't the IDF board the Gazan vessel and confiscate the weapons? You know why? Because there ain't any fuckin' weapons to confiscate, because they're FUCKING FISHING!

Egypt blocked the Straits which are International Waters, the U.N. deliberately left but Israel initiated the War? You are actually funny
Idiot speaks as Idiot is

Idiot speaks as Idiot is

You ought to know. You’re nothing but a joke

Forum List

Back