Genocide of white farmers in South africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean , hey , White and some Black farmers are being murdered in 's. africa' and those are the facts . Worrying about Genocide just muddies the waters in my opinion . Murder is murder no matter who is murdered . But the newly made word of GENOCIDE [from 1944] can be argued forever and ever .
The term genocide has become so all encompassing it can be applied to almost any situation now, so those on the Left use it liberally for brown folk, but, of course, deny exactly the same principles when they apply to whites.

i mean , hey , White and some Black farmers are being murdered in 's. africa' and those are the facts . Worrying about Genocide just muddies the waters in my opinion . Murder is murder no matter who is murdered . But the newly made word of GENOCIDE [from 1944] can be argued forever and ever .
The term genocide has become so all encompassing it can be applied to almost any situation now, so those on the Left use it liberally for brown folk, but, of course, deny exactly the same principles when they apply to whites.
-------------------------------------------------- to me words like Genocide and HATE Speech and others that are new words and concepts that just muddy the waters of clear thinking . And yes , i know what the newly made [from 1944] word Genocide means but to me its simply MURDER of White farmers in South Africa because they are WHITE FARMERS that own farmland . And as i quickly went through the thread i see argument of [its not genocide or -- yes it is genocide] but to me its the actual MURDER of White Farmers that is the issue , imo !!!

-------------------------------------------------- to me words like Genocide and HATE Speech and others that are new words and concepts that just muddy the waters of clear thinking . And yes , i know what the newly made [from 1944] word Genocide means but to me its simply MURDER of White farmers in South Africa because they are WHITE FARMERS that own farmland . And as i quickly went through the thread i see argument of [its not genocide or -- yes it is genocide] but to me its the actual MURDER of White Farmers that is the issue , imo !!!
Murder is purely an individual standpoint.

"Kill the Boer" is about killing ALL the Boers and ultimately all whites in South Africa to wipe out the European genetic expressions in that country. It is genocide.

aw well , you guys can argue words BUT smart Boer's better get themselves to some place so as to preserve their lives . Me , if i was a Boer in 'south africa' i'd gather up my guns , money and ammo and head to Oriana until i could get to some place where i wouldn't be murdered for being a White Farmer in 's. africa' . Maybe Australia or some say bring the BOERS to the USA .

aw well , you guys can argue words BUT smart Boer's better get themselves to some place so as to preserve their lives . Me , if i was a Boer in 'south africa' i'd gather up my guns , money and ammo and head to Oriana until i could get to some place where i wouldn't be murdered for being a White Farmer in 's. africa' . Maybe Australia or some say bring the BOERS to the USA .
The problem occurs when they start killing the English there for being white and when the English start showing up at the doorstep of Orania.

'english' MIGHT be accepted , especially if they bring guns and ammo . Last i looked Oriana only had about 1200 residents and that includes Females and kids , They need an ammo factory , standard rifles and MORE residents and builders . I can't imagine the Oranians will be left alone when the 'zhit hits the fan' in civilized :afro:'south africa' PTBW !

It's funny how whites think. You go to churches with pictures of a white Jesus. You read a bible translated by a white man named King James. And in this bible it is written at if you live by the sword you will die by the sword. So whites go out and live by the sword worldwide for 500 years and now as they start dying by the sword they cry, whine and gnash teeth like it's not supposed to happen to them

If someone comes to kill you and your family, your going to cry and whine too, it doesn't matter what your ancestors did or didn't do. In this respect people are pretty much all the same. Though it is true that white people in america today are being trained to be docile, have no will to fight, or at least to have no pride worth fighting for. that is the goal by a faction within what we consider to be called academia.And those people are expected to roll over for what their ancestors may or may not have done. that is true

You make no sense. None of what you posted is true. If whites work to rid their community of racism, they will find they have plenty to fight for. If whites end their racism they will find they have plenty to be proud of. This is not about your fucking ancestors. It's about YOUR generation and how YOUR generation wants to keep being racists.

You just got done talking about the last 500 years.... . o_O so yes, according to you it is about my fucking ancestors

'english' MIGHT be accepted , especially if they bring guns and ammo . Last i looked Oriana only had about 1200 residents and that includes Females and kids , They need an ammo factory , standard rifles and MORE residents and builders . I can't imagine the Oranians will be left alone when the 'zhit hits the fan' in civilized :afro:'south africa' PTBW !
Or the English could start their own Orania that neighbors the town and provides mutual defense.

"Kill the Boer" is about killing ALL the Boers and ultimately all whites in South Africa to wipe out the European genetic expressions in that country. It is genocide.
No white person is African. If anything killing them is to good for them. I would kill.the white supremacists kids in front of them. Have them watch. I would get a bunch of black men to rape their daughters and make them watch. And then kill their daughters in front of them. And then laugh at them. treat them exactly how they treat. So I agree with every worthless white bastard who has died in SA

I don’t think they will survive when the slaughter really kicks off. White SA’s only make up 8.9% of the population.

No white person is African. If anything killing them is to good for them. I would kill.the white supremacists kids in front of them. Have them watch. I would get a bunch of black men to rape their daughters and make them watch. And then kill their daughters in front of them. And then laugh at them. treat them exactly how they treat. So I agree with every worthless white bastard who has died in SA

Wow. Don’t you ever try to pretend you’re not a scummy murderous racist ever again.

Or the English could start their own Orania that neighbors the town and provides mutual defense.
----------------------------------------------------------- ok with me , both the Boers and the English in Africa are pretty good at building and organizing and fighting as can be seen from South Africas past [B.M.] before mandela . Both winnie and 'nelson' and then that annoying as heck 'desmond tutu' and then the Communists [joe slovo is it] that herded them around .

I don’t think they will survive when the slaughter really kicks off. White SA’s only make up 8.9% of the population.
---------------------------------------------------- English , Welsh , Scots known as British did pretty good at Rourkes Drift and both the English / British and the Boer's were always a minority in South Africa. Same for Rhodesia , Rhodesia was a civilized country until a few years ago and it was successfully run and fed by the minority Whites Tilly . But look at Rhodesia now as it starves . But YES , you are probably correct Tilly .

Wow. Don’t you ever try to pretend you’re not a scummy murderous racist ever again.
------------------------------------------------ its always best to never soften up and believe that the enemy isn't always looking out for its advantage and gain .

but read the early accounts of the Israelis as they fought and beat assembled enemy / arab armies that surrounded them . All the Israelis had for their first wars was mismatched surplus rifles from ww1 and ww2 and they still beat heck out of the 'arab' enemy . Israelis built an ammunition factory to feed their rifles . An Israeli kid was a classmate of mine . He had to leave School [in USA] in 10th Grade to head back to Israel in 68 to fight the 'arab' tribal Armies that were looking to kill off the Israelis . And the Isrealis WON Tilly .

---------------------------------------------- NEVER Trust the enemy !!

depends on what u c as racism. White ppl in SA always forget all.the fked up shit they done which was the cause of the troubles down there

But unlike you I don't believe that having this millimetre piece that you call "white skin" comes with these superior qualities or having black skin comes with inferior. Now any white person who thinks like that is a white supremacist. That is how you think.

So how would u treat your enemy ?

depends on what u c as racism.

I see as RACISM your filthy stinking vile post about how you would rape and kill children whilst their parents are forced to watch and do the same to adults because they are WHITE South Africans.
YOU are a disgusting POS racist, and you also sound like a fucking murderous psycho.
I hope you are on a watch list somewhere, your sick fantasies indicate you are not blessed with good mental health. Pig.

FOREWARNED is Forearmed . course so many Americans and 'south africans' and 'euros' want to say and think , hey , he really didn't mean that . Seems to me that Western people have lost all sense of self preservation . See the photos of little German chicks in Germany and probably other Wesern Lands with signs saying , muslim Refugees Welcome in Germany Tilly .

Coyote apparently you do not have very good comprehension skills and your math skills totally suck. Here is the international recognized definition of genocide for ya;

The legal definition of genocide (Including Discussion and Key terms)
The international legal definition of the crime of genocide is found in Articles II and III of the 1948 Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Genocide.

Article II describes two elements of the crime of genocide:

1) the mental element, meaning the "intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such", and

2) the physical element which includes five acts described in sections a, b, c, d and e. A crime must include both elements to be called "genocide."

Article III described five punishable forms of the crime of genocide: genocide; conspiracy, incitement, attempt and complicity.

Excerpt from the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Genocide (For full text click here)
"Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Article III: The following acts shall be punishable:

(a) Genocide;
(b) Conspiracy to commit genocide;
(c) Direct and public incitement to commit genocide;
(d) Attempt to commit genocide;
(e) Complicity in genocide. "

http://www.preventgenocide.org/genocide/officialtext-printerfriendly.htm
Or maybe your comprehension of genocide sucks and your mental tools are are dull. Like when the crime stats show black farm workers are being killed as well, and robbery seems to be the main motive. I guess that doesn’t fit your genocide claim too well.
When Jews were being slaughtered so were Polish and others. Again your math skills and comprehension skills suck. The blacks are being killed who stand in solidarity with the farmers. You put up the numbers now take into consideration that whites are only 9% of the population and being called White there means you are anyone who isn't black skinned.
The complete lack of even basic sympathy for the victims of murder and genocide when the victims are white is quite astonishing, isn’t it?
If these farmers were muslims, for example, we’d have NGOs branding this ethnic cleansing and genocide in a heartbeat, and of course the leftards here have already attempted to deflect and derail the thread in that direction.
The double standards are well beyond nauseating.
Oh quit with the passive aggressive stuff Tilly, you are fooling no one. :lol: instead of this ridiculous second hand response while pretending to ignore me, either respond directly or really ignore me. I am happy to ignore you, and have been but this is si,ly.

If there was real evidence of genocide I’d be right up there, but there doesn’t seem to be according to the articles I have posted. Now the issue of land distribution is a concern, it could lead to increased violence towards the white minority or a total negation of THEIR rights to land. So it is still smoldering.

Race, ethnicity and religion don’t matter when it comes to genocide. As I pointed out before, genocide is the worst thing man can do to his fellow men. I don’t think that is happening here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back