George Floyd should not be celebrated

We do not seem to know who should be honored in to days world. know one is saying he should have died the way he did. But honoring people like this says it is ok to do the crimes they do. What we should be doing in honoring are vets . People who help us keep the freedoms me we have.
Young black boys need a role model with so many missing fathers.
Shithead tell me how many young black boys do you know personally that don't have a father? This should be good.
Zero. We don't have black boys here, just a lot of fatherless Gypsy boys. Same thing.

Blacks don’t want to learn from Floyd. They want to continue to champion the cause of less law enforcement

We do not seem to know who should be honored in to days world. know one is saying he should have died the way he did. But honoring people like this says it is ok to do the crimes they do. What we should be doing in honoring are vets . People who help us keep the freedoms me we have.
The Democrat Media says hes the best Africans got, so we make allowances

I didn't serve for you to have the freedom to hate people different than you just like Jesus didn't die for you hate either.
Dude, you served for everyone to have the freedom. That's where you need to stop the sentence. Freedom means people think, say and do things you don't like. Fighting for freedom doesn't give you the authority to deny others their freedom.
That is the right wing way.
That is the right way. Freedom means you don't control what people think or say. If you give the government power to control that, someone else will eventually get that power and use it against you.

Are you saying that the left wing way is to deny others their freedom? Looks like it.

If that is true, why does the right vilify any black man who speaks out against racist and racism?

Young black boys need a role model with so many missing fathers.
Shithead tell me how many young black boys do you know personally that don't have a father? This should be good.
Zero. We don't have black boys here, just a lot of fatherless Gypsy boys. Same thing.
How many fatherless white boys do you know personally?

Ms. Nancy Pelosi feels that he is one of the greatest heroes in American history.

That comment speaks volumes about the mindset of many so-called "liberals."

One can be certain that he will be considered a martyr in the history books read by many students.
It is a shame that you fools are so blinded by racism that you don't even understand why folks are speaking about George Floyd. No one is honoring what he did in life, they are saying that not another human being should have to suffer a death in the manner in which he did.
Dying of a drug overdose? Remind me again who it was that twisted poor George's arm and FORCED him to take those drugs, Super!

Can't we find some other victim of Police brutality that we can bestow "Sainthood" on? George Floyd was pond scum. A waste of good air. Surely there is someone out there who's actually worthy of being turned into an icon?

Ms. Nancy Pelosi feels that he is one of the greatest heroes in American history.

That comment speaks volumes about the mindset of many so-called "liberals."

One can be certain that he will be considered a martyr in the history books read by many students.
It is a shame that you fools are so blinded by racism that you don't even understand why folks are speaking about George Floyd. No one is honoring what he did in life, they are saying that not another human being should have to suffer a death in the manner in which he did.
Dying of a drug overdose? Remind me again who it was that twisted poor George's arm and FORCED him to take those drugs, Super!

Unfortunately for Chauvin someone forgot to tell the Jury that he died from a drug overdose. Oh that's right the coroner said he died from what again?
Can't we find some other victim of Police brutality that we can bestow "Sainthood" on? George Floyd was pond scum. A waste of good air. Surely there is someone out there who's actually worthy of being turned into an icon?

I didn't realize that someone called him a Saint. I guess that is just that white arrogance that you think gives you the power to say who should live and who should die.

I didn't serve for you to have the freedom to hate people different than you just like Jesus didn't die for you hate either.
Dude, you served for everyone to have the freedom. That's where you need to stop the sentence. Freedom means people think, say and do things you don't like. Fighting for freedom doesn't give you the authority to deny others their freedom.
That is the right way. Freedom means you don't control what people think or say. If you give the government power to control that, someone else will eventually get that power and use it against you.

Are you saying that the left wing way is to deny others their freedom? Looks like it.

If that is true, why does the right vilify any black man who speaks out against racist and racism?
They don't, in fact the majority never say anything at all when you start doing it. Notice that there are a small handful who comment on your threads. The "right" knows themselves and do not appreciate hearing stupid stuff like "All white people are racists", when they are not. What you are dealing with is a mixed bag, from outright racist idiots who literally believe black people are inferior to white people to people who do not appreciate black conservatives being slammed by those who insist black people are only allowed to have one set of opinions (when a white person says that, they're called racists), to people who just get tired of the past being continually dragged out and beaten over and over again as if nothing has changed in 150 years. When you constantly paint the majority, if not the totality, of white people as racists, insisting that only your criteria counts, you diminish the credibility you might have as well as the effectiveness of legitimate voices for change. You give the actual racists something to grab onto. "See, he's calling all white people racists, we can ignore anything else he has to say".

One could ask the same type of question of black anti-racists, why do they (you) vilify any black man who voices conservative thoughts, sometimes using racist labels? You do realize, don't you, that by doing so you make it abundantly clear that you are more democrat partisans than fighting for black dignity and equality. If you were fighting for black dignity and equality, you would want all black voices to be heard, not just liberal ones. That makes you no better than the racists who try to squash your voice.

They don't, in fact the majority never say anything at all when you start doing it. Notice that there are a small handful who comment on your threads. The "right" knows themselves and do not appreciate hearing stupid stuff like "All white people are racists", when they are not. What you are dealing with is a mixed bag, from outright racist idiots who literally believe black people are inferior to white people to people who do not appreciate black conservatives being slammed by those who insist black people are only allowed to have one set of opinions (when a white person says that, they're called racists), to people who just get tired of the past being continually dragged out and beaten over and over again as if nothing has changed in 150 years. When you constantly paint the majority, if not the totality, of white people as racists, insisting that only your criteria counts, you diminish the credibility you might have as well as the effectiveness of legitimate voices for change. You give the actual racists something to grab onto. "See, he's calling all white people racists, we can ignore anything else he has to say".

One could ask the same type of question of black anti-racists, why do they (you) vilify any black man who voices conservative thoughts, sometimes using racist labels? You do realize, don't you, that by doing so you make it abundantly clear that you are more democrat partisans than fighting for black dignity and equality. If you were fighting for black dignity and equality, you would want all black voices to be heard, not just liberal ones. That makes you no better than the racists who try to squash your voice.
you go hadit.

The Democrat Media says hes the best Africans got, so we make allowances
that is sad if he is best they got. so sad.

He is different in that he was a drug dealer, passed counterfeit money, and committed other myriad and sundry crimes for which he spent time in prison. I think that it is ok to hate people who are that kind of different.
Do you hate the white boy who murdered 6 Asian women in metro Atlanta?
Of course!

Last edited:

George Floyd was brutally tortured and murdered and the police did it so publicly with a total lack of concern. It’s not about celebrating George Floyd.

And Republicans know that. It’s about intimidation and threats. And Republicans know that too.

Like this astronaut that was threatened with guns drawn. Or the black police detective who was severely beaten by four white officers.

there’s a reason the republican party refuse to see this violence and this racist intimidations.

it’s the same reason that at the January 6 attack on the nations capital, people were waving confederate flags and wearing camp Aushwitz T-shirts

somethings we just know. Because it was done right in front of our faces.

denials don’t work with something this obvious

And you can't deny that had GF simply cooperated and gotten into the cruiser calmly and quietly he'd be alive today, amirite?

Forum List

Back