George Floyd should not be celebrated

We do not seem to know who should be honored in to days world. know one is saying he should have died the way he did. But honoring people like this says it is ok to do the crimes they do. What we should be doing in honoring are vets . People who help us keep the freedoms me we have.
I didn't serve for you to have the freedom to hate people different than you just like Jesus didn't die for you hate either.
He is different in that he was a drug dealer, passed counterfeit money, and committed other myriad and sundry crimes for which he spent time in prison. I think that it is ok to hate people who are that kind of different.
who hates. the paper was right.

We do not seem to know who should be honored in to days world. know one is saying he should have died the way he did. But honoring people like this says it is ok to do the crimes they do. What we should be doing in honoring are vets . People who help us keep the freedoms me we have.
George Floyd was a second choice.

Ahmaud Arbery was the first choice. The problem is the story didn't stand up to scrutiny.

ooh.

I didn't serve for you to have the freedom to hate people different than you just like Jesus didn't die for you hate either.
Dude, you served for everyone to have the freedom. That's where you need to stop the sentence. Freedom means people think, say and do things you don't like. Fighting for freedom doesn't give you the authority to deny others their freedom.

Dude, you served for everyone to have the freedom. That's where you need to stop the sentence. Freedom means people think, say and do things you don't like. Fighting for freedom doesn't give you the authority to deny others their freedom.
exaclty and not for the freedom to do crimes. why is it if you do not agree with a black person. your a racist and a hater but it is ok for blacks to disgree with whites all day loing. god did not put us on this earth to follow the leader ., all i did was agree with the article. to me honoring george floyd its like giving a gift to kid that does wrong. you do not incourage that conduct. all are heroes Are celebrate today who served. My recpect goers to them not a man who hold a knife up to pregnat woman. sorry.

That's exactly the right you served to protect.

Young black boys need a role model with so many missing fathers.

He is different in that he was a drug dealer, passed counterfeit money, and committed other myriad and sundry crimes for which he spent time in prison. I think that it is ok to hate people who are that kind of different.
Those type of career criminal thugs tend to get away with the vast majority of their crimes. So Floyd's litany of convictions is likely just the tip of the iceberg of his crime wave.

Ms. Nancy Pelosi feels that he is one of the greatest heroes in American history.

That comment speaks volumes about the mindset of many so-called "liberals."

One can be certain that he will be considered a martyr in the history books read by many students.
It is a shame that you fools are so blinded by racism that you don't even understand why folks are speaking about George Floyd. No one is honoring what he did in life, they are saying that not another human being should have to suffer a death in the manner in which he did.

George Floyd was a second choice.

Ahmaud Arbery was the first choice. The problem is the story didn't stand up to scrutiny.

How much money have you donated to the defense funds of these 3 racist, hillbilly murderers?

Do you hate the white boy who murdered 6 Asian women in metro Atlanta?

That is the right wing way.

Shithead tell me how many young black boys do you know personally that don't have a father? This should be good.

No drugged out Criminal felon should be made a hero

Floyd aint one of them

That is the right wing way.
That is the right way. Freedom means you don't control what people think or say. If you give the government power to control that, someone else will eventually get that power and use it against you.

Are you saying that the left wing way is to deny others their freedom? Looks like it.

Forum List

Back