George Santos on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight' with guest host Tulsi: 'I made a mistake', Tulsi: "do you have no shame?", Santos: "what about the Dems?"

Compared to Sen. Blumenthal's "stolen honor" lie Santos' lies are a nothing-burger.

So what ever happened to "oppo research". Pols lie.

Its catching them that makes the system better.

Compare this to George Floyd. Compare it to those abused from police fiefdoms. Floyd was a lifetime piece of shit. Many others who have suffered from police overreach were not. To have the police abuse your rights is very damning. Having dogs taking out of cars as they are laughing about it is worse. My experience in Lake County, Florida. All for exercising in the early morning hours where it is still dark. I would watch their families exterminated if I was empowered in a fiefdom. Fascism seethes fascism seethes fascism. I fully believe I would have had a cop shoot me in one situation as I continued to walk, and he put his vehicle into pure forward as I got tired of it. This is why the nation is going to die. to many people who do not sue or get paid off for the past who have no justice for them from the arrogance of fascist assholes.

Compare this to George Floyd. Compare it to those abused from police fiefdoms. Floyd was a lifetime piece of shit. Many others who have suffered from police overreach were not. To have the police abuse your rights is very damning. Having dogs taking out of cars as they are laughing about it is worse. My experience in Lake County, Florida. All for exercising in the early morning hours where it is still dark. I would watch their families exterminated if I was empowered in a fiefdom. Fascism seethes fascism seethes fascism. I fully believe I would have had a cop shoot me in one situation as I continued to walk, and he put his vehicle into pure forward as I got tired of it. This is why the nation is going to die. to many people who do not sue or get paid off for the past who have no justice for them from the arrogance of fascist assholes.
Floyd is dead. Guy that killed him is in jail. George Santos is going to Congress.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I rarely watch videos posted but I had to watch this one. More to see what Tulsi does than what the liar had to say.

I've noted how I voted for Tulsi in the primaries and how it concerned me her going to Fox News But she did great. I loved the faces she made and you could tell they were genuine. She didn't allow him to deflect like the vast majority of talking heads do.

I can't imagine she has a long career at Fox as I can see guests saying they will not go on if she is going to interview them. I'm betting Santos expected this interview to work in his favor.............

It bothered me when she went to Fox. I'll give Fox credit here for allowing her to do an interview the way one should be done. Let's see how long it lasts.

This was the same thing she did to Kamala Harris and sadly, that was the end of her in the (D) party.

Compared to Sen. Blumenthal's "stolen honor" lie Santos' lies are a nothing-burger.

So what ever happened to "oppo research". Pols lie.

Its catching them that makes the system better.

Blumenthal was a “Vietnam era Veteran”
Which he stated as a Vietnam Veteran

Santos created a whole life and family history out of thin air

Blumenthal was a “Vietnam era Veteran”
Which he stated as a Vietnam Veteran

Santos created a whole life and family history out of thin air

over the past decade in which Blumenthal was described as having actually served in Vietnam. One, from the Post in May 2008, quotes him as saying "when we returned from Vietnam, I remember the taunts, the verbal and even physical abuse we encountered,"

Not cool. We have to simply stop making excuses for those who outright lie to us. We won't though and down the spiral we will continue to go.

over the past decade in which Blumenthal was described as having actually served in Vietnam. One, from the Post in May 2008, quotes him as saying "when we returned from Vietnam, I remember the taunts, the verbal and even physical abuse we encountered,"

Not cool. We have to simply stop making excuses for those who outright lie to us. We won't though and down the spiral we will continue to go.
Notice he did not say…When I returned from Vietnam

He was in the Marines at the time

Notice he did not say…When I returned from Vietnam

He was in the Marines at the time

He was lying. You can't condemn his lies and then condemn others for not condemning the lies of their politicians.

I simply can not understand this. He clearly stated he served in Vietnam. He did not.

He was lying. You can't condemn his lies and then condemn others for not condemning the lies of their politicians.

I simply can not understand this. He clearly stated he served in Vietnam. He did not.

Yes, I can tel the difference in a slight factual misrepresentation from a completely fabricated educational, work and family history

Blumenthal never claimed to have actually been in vietnam, engaged in battles or won awards

That was John Kerry and we saw what the right did to him

Yes, I can tel the difference in a slight factual misrepresentation from a completely fabricated educational, work and family history

Blumenthal never claimed to have actually been in vietnam, engaged in battles or won awards

That was John Kerry and we saw what the right did to him

When you excuse your guy it will only grow worse with the next. When you won't hold your guy accountable, the other side will not either.

Kerry got every thing he deserved. He didn't even throw his own medal over the White House lawn. It was all a lie that harmed many Vietnam veterans.

“We have learned something important since the days that I served in Vietnam,” Blumenthal said to the group in March of 2008.

Forum List

Back