Georgia Audit Results In - Absolutely Zero Evidence of Fraud

If a representative and a senator (and there will be several) challenge one or more states the EC is null and void and the election goes to congress where each state gets one vote.
I wish I knew which website was giving you this information, because they need to correct this. I've heard it from others, too.

If the votes of a state are objected to, the House and Senate go to their separate chambers where they have two hours to debate and then vote. Both chambers must uphold the objection and reject the votes, or the EC votes originally sent to Congress stand.

The House will not vote to reject a Biden win. The EC votes will stand.

The only time the Senate and House vote to choose a winner is if no candidate gets a majority. Biden has a clear majority.

None of what you're thinking will happen is going to happen.

But the snowflake cult won't believe it because feelz

View attachment 434856

This could be done 50 times and they still wouldn't believe it.

Their last line of the defense will always be the "deep state" because they don't have the balls to admit they've been conned.

tell us again how those ballots got into the suitcases and why all of them were marked for Biden. You think you know everything, explain that, asshole.

You’ve been duped...again.

Well, that'll be "fake news", of course.

They only believe certain approved sources.

sorry but a story by a biased left wing paper IS fake news. The video evidence is clear, the hundreds of affidavits are valid. This election fraud will not stand. If we allow that to happen then the USA is over as a free democratic republic.

what would you and seabitch be saying if the republicans had pulled off the fraud? your hypocrisy is well established.

I'll side with the Attorney General, the Supreme Court, state supreme courts, Republican governors and Republican election officials on this.

You side with QAnon. Whatever works for ya. You lose.

lets revisit this after January 6.
the constitution and rule of law will prevail, cheaters do not win. more to come. prepare yourself.

We can’t revisit it after January 6 because you promised to leave when Joe Biden becomes president.

and I stand by that promise. if the vote fraud is let stand, then I will leave this forum forever. If I am right dr love leaves forever. It is beyond comprehension why you libs want higher taxes, open borders, US benefits for illegals, no police, and criminals let out to rape and pillage innocent people, It is also beyond comprehension why you libs want to be controlled by china. Is your Trump hate so great that you are willing to destroy yourself and this country? liberalism is a mental disease, you prove it on this board every day.

Your hatred of reality is so strong that you epitomize the essence of stupidity? Do you reread what you type here? You have been so brainwashed that you no longer reside in any resemblance of a real place. Open your mind and realize you've been duped (by Trump). It's okay to be a Republican (hell, I'm a registered one), but you have to start "thinking" logically, realistically, and for yourself.

You ARE the walking dead and in six (6) days - gone from this forum forever. Although, something tells me you have no intention of honoring your vows of doing so.

View attachment 434856

Their last line of the defense will always be the "deep state" because they don't have the balls to admit they've been conned.

tell us again how those ballots got into the suitcases and why all of them were marked for Biden. You think you know everything, explain that, asshole.

Prove that "those ballots got into the suitcases and why all of them were marked for Biden".

Then take that information to the USSC, the state supreme courts, the Attorney General, the Republican governors and the Republican election officials and let me know what they say.

You've been conned. Tough shit. You should be embarrassed.

those things are being done. Biden did not win. January 6 is going to be very interesting.

its on video, they also have hundreds of sworn affidavits from americans who attested to witnessing vote fraud. this is far from over, dude.

No they aren’t. Court cases are all dead. Your alleged “last gasp” is Senators and Congressmen refusing to do their constitutional duty. In other words you don’t have a last gasp.

I know that you worship the old senile pervert Biden and the SFO Ho Harris, but those two crooks will not take power. Their fraud and cheating has been revealed, the real court cases have yet to be heard, the congress will do its duty on Jan 6 and refuse to accept this fraudulent vote count. Not a last gasp at all, the constitution and the american people will be heard and will prevail.

There is only one person on this planet I worship and that’s my wife. It is truly hysterical that you would accuse anyone of slavish devotion when you can’t see where Trump’s ass ends and your head begins.

The constitution says this is over and Joe Biden will be the next President of the United States.

wrong again, seabitch. the constitution requires that the congress certify the electoral congress votes. If a representative and a senator (and there will be several) challenge one or more states the EC is null and void and the election goes to congress where each state gets one vote. Trump wins because there are more red states than blue states, the constitution wins, the american people win, and justice wins-----------cheaters never win.

Oh poor little fish. You are going to be so incredibly disappointed. I’ll try to be understanding and not laugh hysterically at your abject misery. :lol:

View attachment 434856

That's already been answered several times. But you cultists don't want to believe it. Because you're willfully ignorant and can't process your feelings.

no, it has not been answered. the video evidence is clear you libs just refuse to accept it because you are brainwashed by the lying media. Are the hundreds of americans who signed under oath affidavits all lying? some of them are democrats, why would they lie about witnessing vote fraud?

You poor, pathetic thing...

What do you mean?
The Senate won’t vote to disqualify electors either. I know we focus on the House because it’s democratically controlled but this isn’t even passing the Senate. They may challenge 4-5 states and they’re going to be 0-10 on the actual votes.
I would hope so! My Republican senator is going to vote to certify Biden's win. Don't know how many others, but one would hope she's not the only one.

No they won't.
A small group of loud mouthed Republicans are going to spew a bunch of baseless allegations of voter fraud, be roundly ignored, and have their nonsense memorialized in the record for future generations to shake their heads at.

That's what is going to happen.
Arizona has been flipped. Pennsylvania is in the process. Georgia is fighting to keep from having their ballots
and Dominion vote changing machines examined and they will be flipped quite soon.
That's always a sure sign of innocence when you must keep examiners away through court orders.
That's a real good look for Georgia.

They are done for. How do you like it?

Last edited:
Do you need a safe space to process your widdle feewings?
No. The steal has been defeated in Arizona, Pennsylvania, Georgia. The coup is over! You'll find out in about a week. You scumbags failed to secure the US for China to pick clean under their lackey president.
So fuck you seditious assholes.

No they won't.
A small group of loud mouthed Republicans are going to spew a bunch of baseless allegations of voter fraud, be roundly ignored, and have their nonsense memorialized in the record for future generations to shake their heads at.

That's what is going to happen.
Arizona has been flipped. Pennsylvania is in the process. Georgia is fighting to keep from having their ballots
and Dominion vote changing machines examined and they will be flipped quite soon.
That's always a sure sign of innocence when you must keep examiners away through court orders.

They are done for. How do you like it?
What do you mean 'Arizona flipped?' Who is 'flipping' PA and GA?
I have no idea what you're talking about.

What do you mean 'Arizona flipped?' Who is 'flipping' PA and GA?
I have no idea what you're talking about.
The Arizona legislature has agreed in principle to decertify their electoral votes for Dirty Joe Biden.
Pennsylvania has also agreed in principle. Trump Announces Pennsylvania Victory During Deranged Meltdown
Georgia is also fait acompli.

You will find out on Jan. 6th.

What do you mean?
The Senate won’t vote to disqualify electors either. I know we focus on the House because it’s democratically controlled but this isn’t even passing the Senate. They may challenge 4-5 states and they’re going to be 0-10 on the actual votes.

Golly Josh Hawley is prepped to reveal himself as a seditiionist. Makes me fucking SAD

The Democrat Wall Of Denial grows higher and wider. All that is accomplishing is more division in our country and a complete loss of faith in our election system. Nicely done Democrats, enjoy your 'WIN'.
The trump party wall of denial of our fair election is sinking as suit after suit is tossed and trump looks more and more like the mental moron that he is.
Democrats in 2020 remind me of OJ supporters during his murder trial. They knew he did it, they just wanted him to get away with it.

What do you mean?

Golly Josh Hawley is prepped to reveal himself as a seditiionist. Makes me fucking SAD
Thank God we have a leader with a backbone willing to stand up for the 74 million Americans who currently have no faith in our election system. Thank you Josh Hawley!

Thank God we have a leader with a backbone willing to stand up for the 74 million Americans who currently have no faith in our election system. Thank you Josh Hawley!
I agree though it's sad only one Senator is willing to stand up and do the right thing. Where's Ted Cruz, for
instance.

So, zero evidence of fraud should be a red flag itself. There is fraud in every election, it happens, and if they are saying they found zero fraud, that should be a sign that something is amiss.

I agree though it's sad only one Senator is willing to stand up and do the right thing. Where's Ted Cruz, for
instance.
He, Cruz, will not get the nomination in '24 if he does not help Trump.

Forum List

Back