German family that obeyed our immigration laws to be deported....while illegal aliens allowed to stay.

Every second thread is about "unwanted" immigrants on Usmessageboard, that is why I decided to start my thread, just to ask, if you only want white immigrants? Majority did say they want the immigrant quotas and laws from hundred years ago. I think only whites were allowed to migrate to the USA in the 1920s.
I want the fucking laws of this country Enforced. Come here legally or not at all.

Once you pick and choose which laws you will obey in a Republic....the Republic is dead.

The rest as you push RACISM is the cause....just another day in a Nattion that has ignored its laws since Reagan.

They are not going to get asylum. They won't show up for court dates. It's intentional 3rd world replacement of Americans of European ancestry.

A new report released today by the American Immigration Council examines 11 years of government data on the rate at which immigrants appear for hearings in U.S. immigration court. The report, “Measuring In Absentia Removal in Immigration Court,” concludes that an overwhelming 83% of immigrants attend their immigration court hearings, and those who fail to appear in court often did not receive notice or faced hardship in getting to court.

Every second thread is about "unwanted" immigrants on Usmessageboard, that is why I decided to start my thread, just to ask, if you only want white immigrants? Majority did say they want the immigrant quotas and laws from hundred years ago. I think only whites were allowed to migrate to the USA in the 1920s.
We are called the melting pot because we encourage all peoples, from all backgrounds to come to our country, our home. It is not unrealistic to insist that they abide by our immigration laws.
What we have now is the same thing that Lampedusa is experiencing. An invasion of people that disregard our laws. This is Obama's bright idea to take down our country.

A new report released today by the American Immigration Council examines 11 years of government data on the rate at which immigrants appear for hearings in U.S. immigration court. The report, “Measuring In Absentia Removal in Immigration Court,” concludes that an overwhelming 83% of immigrants attend their immigration court hearings, and those who fail to appear in court often did not receive notice or faced hardship in getting to court.
Hell today Mayorkas and company release them w/o any court dates.

Another common claim is that greater than 85 percent of all illegal aliens attend their court proceedings. This claim is commonly deployed in defense of “catch and release,” suggesting that it doesn’t lead to more illegal aliens disappearing into the country.

It appears that both of these claims come from the same source: a 2018 study by the American Immigration Council (AIC). The AIC is a radical open-borders organization that aggressively campaigns for eliminating essentially all measures that combat illegal immigration. Therefore, any figures from this organization should be examined with skepticism, and for good reason – these two figures are wrong.

The first problem with this report is that the AIC researchers don’t fully explain where they derived these figures, only noting that they used a “sample” of data from the TRAC Immigration Program at Syracuse University.

It is also unclear what constitutes “appearing for court proceedings” in their report. As noted by the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS), a majority (62 percent) of the cases covered in this report had not yet reached a conclusion. This means that the data is either assumptive or based on only partial proceedings. So, if a migrant appears at their initial hearing, but then never shows up again, they could be counted as “appearing at their court proceedings.” It also appears that they are counting appearances by an attorney alone (while the migrant themself is absent) in their statistics.

Most importantly, the study results do not line up with hard data released by the federal government. According to a fact sheet released by the Department of Justice in December of 2020, “Forty-nine percent (49%) of all non-detained or MPP removal cases completed in FY 2020 resulted in an in-absentia order of removal due to an alien’s failure to attend a scheduled immigration court hearing.” This means that approximately half of all illegal aliens don’t attend their final court hearing. This statistic alone debunks the claims made by the AIC.

It’s clear that both of these claims are false. They certainly do not support the notion that catch and release policies will not lead to more illegal aliens disappearing into the country. Furthermore, even if a migrant appears at most of their court hearings, an appearance at court does not ensure that a migrant who is ordered removed actually leaves the country, especially if they agree to a voluntary departure.

Forum List

Back