Germany: Hanukkah canceled, relocated in fear of Antisemitism

Bromberger Blutsonntag did happen, though I think approx 400-460 Germans were killed by you Polish peasants.

My opinion on Poland now is changed, Beata Szydło who is very popular with the population because of that Independence Day situation and The Usual Suspects From Outside demanding she do something and she did not, she has been forced to resign and Poland now has Mateusz Morawiecki as Prime Minister a man who cannot be a Patriot like Beata Szydło, she is hardcore on no Kebabs and Sub Saharan Africans being in Poland and well I now go 180 in the other way I am praying to Our Lord that the EU Commission make good on the sanctions on Poland threat and pull ALL of the money the EU gives you and that this Mateusz Morawiecki has to give in and Open Polands Borders, I want Poland flooded with Muslims and Africans, Poland needs the Cultural Enrichment.

Filthy Polish peasant that you are, my nation has a hardcore Patriotic Government to be sworn in on Monday and I add there is NOTHING racist about wanting to preserve and protect your Culture and Heritage, so stop babbling about how we are more racist than Ireland....Ireland a nation who for nearly 100 years fought the British for a United Ireland of the Irish, Ireland for the Irish now have a half Bombay Indian Homo as their Prime Minister who is committed to allowing more Muslims and Africans into Ireland so Ireland wants to Culturally Commit Suicide to illustrate how racist they are not.

So, you're praying for sanctions upon Poland for the EU?
Frigging hilarious.

How is it hilarious? When it happens Poland is fucked it's either financially go down the toilet because already its a poor nation or take the Migrant Quota there is no third choice.

We fully support Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia and we probably will join the V4, we cannot trust Poland because they are too up Washington DCs buttocks because of their irrational paranoia that Russia is at any moment about to invade them we cannot trust them also because of Mateusz Morawiecki and his um history. We like Beata Szydło, her replacement we do not trust and the Polish population should know this is not a Patriot, you cannot be Loyal to two masters.

An economy will bounce back someday.

you let in a migrant population, your descendants will be cursing your name for a thousand years.

We have had a rethink, we now consider Poland a danger to our own European Project which our main partner will be Hungary, Polands paranoia about Russia and this new Prime Minister NOT ELECTED but appointed to replace a very popular Prime Minister has had us rethinking our relationship with Poland. The logical solution is to cut Poland adrift and not support them anymore, our new Government behind the scenes will support the EU Commission to put sanctions on Poland for refusing the Migrant Quota, we are important to the EU Commission we are the second wealthiest nation on this Continent and we are a Net Contributor to the EU, Poland is one of our Welfare Nations where we all have to give them money because they are poor, so Poland has no legs and they can be strong armed and we are good at strong arming.

The fear of Russia, is a problem but forcing them to take in muslims is not an answer.

Okay we can force them to just take in the Sub-Saharan Africans that nobody else wants, get those Poles Culturally Enriched with some Jungle Bunnies.

Bromberger Blutsonntag did happen, though I think approx 400-460 Germans were killed by you Polish peasants.

My opinion on Poland now is changed, Beata Szydło who is very popular with the population because of that Independence Day situation and The Usual Suspects From Outside demanding she do something and she did not, she has been forced to resign and Poland now has Mateusz Morawiecki as Prime Minister a man who cannot be a Patriot like Beata Szydło, she is hardcore on no Kebabs and Sub Saharan Africans being in Poland and well I now go 180 in the other way I am praying to Our Lord that the EU Commission make good on the sanctions on Poland threat and pull ALL of the money the EU gives you and that this Mateusz Morawiecki has to give in and Open Polands Borders, I want Poland flooded with Muslims and Africans, Poland needs the Cultural Enrichment.

Filthy Polish peasant that you are, my nation has a hardcore Patriotic Government to be sworn in on Monday and I add there is NOTHING racist about wanting to preserve and protect your Culture and Heritage, so stop babbling about how we are more racist than Ireland....Ireland a nation who for nearly 100 years fought the British for a United Ireland of the Irish, Ireland for the Irish now have a half Bombay Indian Homo as their Prime Minister who is committed to allowing more Muslims and Africans into Ireland so Ireland wants to Culturally Commit Suicide to illustrate how racist they are not.

Frigging hilarious.

How is it hilarious? When it happens Poland is fucked it's either financially go down the toilet because already its a poor nation or take the Migrant Quota there is no third choice.

We fully support Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia and we probably will join the V4, we cannot trust Poland because they are too up Washington DCs buttocks because of their irrational paranoia that Russia is at any moment about to invade them we cannot trust them also because of Mateusz Morawiecki and his um history. We like Beata Szydło, her replacement we do not trust and the Polish population should know this is not a Patriot, you cannot be Loyal to two masters.

you let in a migrant population, your descendants will be cursing your name for a thousand years.

We have had a rethink, we now consider Poland a danger to our own European Project which our main partner will be Hungary, Polands paranoia about Russia and this new Prime Minister NOT ELECTED but appointed to replace a very popular Prime Minister has had us rethinking our relationship with Poland. The logical solution is to cut Poland adrift and not support them anymore, our new Government behind the scenes will support the EU Commission to put sanctions on Poland for refusing the Migrant Quota, we are important to the EU Commission we are the second wealthiest nation on this Continent and we are a Net Contributor to the EU, Poland is one of our Welfare Nations where we all have to give them money because they are poor, so Poland has no legs and they can be strong armed and we are good at strong arming.

I'm sure many Poles don't like the new Prime Minister of Poland, either... Since he's a Jewish banker.

Well, a Kosher hotel has opened in Kracow. The first since the Holocaust.

But, back to the topic of the OP.

Jews call for open borders, then get victimized by it.

Are the majority of Jews just that stupid, or just they're mega masochists?

Frigging hilarious.

I'm sure many Poles don't like the new Prime Minister of Poland, either... Since he's a Jewish banker.

Well, a Kosher hotel has opened in Kracow. The first since the Holocaust.

^^^^ WTF that was fast, he's only been Prime Minister since Monday six days.

They have been infected with liberalism. SO, yes.

Jews invented Liberalism??????

Eduard Bernstein = founder of Liberal Social Democracy.

Karl Marx = founder of Marxism.

Franz Boas = founder of anti-Racism equality in Anthropology.

Richard Lewontin = founder of genetic equality in genetics.

What about Poland's new APPOINTED NOT ELECTED Prime Minister he is now in charge of Poland's borders lol. Would you say Poland's borders are safe with him in charge of them?

What about Poland's new APPOINTED NOT ELECTED Prime Minister he is now in charge of Poland's borders lol. Would you say Poland's borders are safe with him in charge of them?

Probably not..

Probably not..

Some of Poland's borders are in what was formerly Germany. Similar applies to Poland and Ukraine.

I was in a hotel in the Upper Silesian mountains once, in the bar, watching a German choir singing, quite openly, Deutschland Deutschland über Alles.

Frigging hilarious.

The fear of Russia, is a problem but forcing them to take in muslims is not an answer.

Fearing Russia to an extent is pretty normal.
Same with other big powers like China, and the U.S.A.

Probably not..

Some of Poland's borders are in what was formerly Germany. Similar applies to Poland and Ukraine.

I was in a hotel in the Upper Silesian mountains once, in the bar, watching a German choir singing, quite openly, Deutschland Deutschland über Alles.

Silesians are a Lechite tribe, or Polish tribe.

Actually the name Berlin comes from the Polabian word for Swamp, who Polabian's were a Lechite tribe, or Polish tribe.

Probably not..

As soon as I was told that Beata Szydło a Polish Patriot who was elected in a LANDSLIDE and who is VERY popular with the population, as soon as I was told that she was strong armed from OUTSIDE POLAND to resign and from OUTSIDE POLAND Mateusz Morawiecki who is not a Patriot and has no history within Law and Justice - he only joined them in 2015 - that he had been APPOINTED to be Prime Minister the first thought I had was there goes Poland his instinct is to Culturally Enrich Poland as revenge and he will not be able to stop himself and not only that here comes the full on Propaganda Guilt Trip for the population, Poland is totally fucked now.

The only way Poland survives is if this Mateusz Morawiecki is somehow removed, he is toxic to the health of the Polish nation and the population.

Probably not..

Silesians are a Lechite tribe, or Polish tribe.

Actually the name Berlin comes from the Polabian word for Swamp, who Polabian's were a Lechite tribe, or Polish tribe.

There are all sorts of tribes living within one defined nation. You can move west to the German French Alsace border with this argument. There's even a language spoken in the border areas, which is neither German nor French. Yet could be both.

One sees many Germans with Slavic features, and names. I was talking to a German guy the other night who looked like a Swede. But they consider themselves to be German.

Besides, I was talking about defined territories and borders. Artificially constructed of course.

Probably not..

Poland should be again Partitioned they are squatting on some earth that is not theirs, I like the below 1772-1795 Partitions of Poland:

upload_2017-12-17_15-28-22.png

"watching a German choir singing, quite openly, Deutschland Deutschland über Alles."

Which means nothing because they are not allowed to sing the FULL thing ONLY the third stanza.

Instead of ONLY being allowed to sing the third stanza, abandon the third stanza and the crap about unity and justice and freedom and ONLY sing the first two stanzas bring back standing TOGETHER for protection and defence and German LOYALTY to nation ie. Patriotism, WTF they are told by OTHERS by non-Germans that they cannot even sing their FULL National Anthem, time to tell those OTHERS to fuck off.

Frigging hilarious.

We shouldn't.

Without the COmmunist ideology, Russia is not threat to US.

Nor to China for that matter.

With the Ukraine and Belarus between you, I don't think Russia is much of a threat to you either. They are a declining people.

Probably not..

Poland should be again Partitioned they are squatting on some earth that is not theirs, I like the below 1772-1795 Partitions of Poland:

View attachment 166417

"watching a German choir singing, quite openly, Deutschland Deutschland über Alles."

Which means nothing because they are not allowed to sing the FULL thing ONLY the third stanza.

Instead of ONLY being allowed to sing the third stanza, abandon the third stanza and the crap about unity and justice and freedom and ONLY sing the first two stanzas bring back standing TOGETHER for protection and defence and German LOYALTY to nation ie. Patriotism, WTF they are told by OTHERS by non-Germans that they cannot even sing their FULL National Anthem, time to tell those OTHERS to fuck off.

That applies to within Germany. Didn't in Poland.

Frigging hilarious.

In the below thread of yours you posted many of the same rants you have posted in this thread and again you were ranting at Blei and me and indulging in your irrational hatred.

But your below OP is of course why without warning OUTSIDE FORCES were publicly screaming for something to be done about what is in your OP take it upon themselves to strong arm Beata Szydło to resign and they appoint the unelected Mateusz Morawiecki to run a nation that is 87% Roman Catholic and Patriotic and he is the opposite of both and he will if not removed find a way against the populations wishes to flood Poland with Muslims and Africans.

That is what you should be concerning yourself with, not irrational rants about things that finished decades and in cases Centuries ago, they are NOT relevant to today, Poland about to get fucked by a Traitor who is loyal to OTHERS is relevant to Polands future and the future of Poland remaining Polish and Roman Catholic.

Also in the below thread I repeatedly told you I have many Polish friends and all the Poles I have met would not agree with your irrationality, you essentially are only here to cause division and ugly arguments.

The biggest Nationalist event Polish Independence day.

Forum List

Back