Germany Watch: German Racism and Hate Highlighted at World Cup

You know how you look at Obama and hate him not for one action, but the sum of many. All of those factors would be anecdotal evidence that lead to your opinion. It is the same in this case...it is not being thin skinned over a single event...it is making an informed decision because of a number of events.

ObamaWhiteHalf.gif

Vigilante...I am ashamed of you..playing the race card. I really thought you were better than that...but now you are playing the Teaper role of deflecting. Why? Why does pointing our German history such a bad thing?

You paint the Germans as you paint the Tea Party, a simple conclusion from all the evidence you've shared over the months. I 'malso ashamed of you starting a ridiculous thread about a group of people as you would be when someone starts a BLACK THUG thread.....you don't get to have it both ways!

Damn there are so many articles. It seems to be a pretty everyday issue there. I had no idea. The women certainly love Black men. I wonder why I never even detected it?

Germany grapples with day-to-day racism | Germany | DW.DE | 02.09.2013

We would like to address this open letter to you as the artistic director and the executive director of the Heimathafen Neukölln theater in Berlin (Germany). We are shocked to learn, that a highly offensive image was displayed in your exhibition “I love NK,” despite ongoing complaints and opposition for an extended period of time. In this photo, a blond white woman in a white Heimathafen-t-shirt with the phrase “I love NK” oddly stands in an apparent east-Asian park. The grinning woman pulls her fingers at the corners of her eyes, producing “chinky-eyes,” while perpetuating an old, disturbing and belittling racist icon.

Sharia law authorizes all sorts of atrocities including the stoning to death of women buried alive with just their heads appearing above ground but bigoted racists aren't concerned with Sharia law. Instead they have the gall to play the race card against the good people of Germany because they think they can make political points off a monster who died seventy years ago. Fake outrage? Global conspiracy?

Antisemitism is on the rise as well.

This photo...how Germans treat dead Jews who weren't killed during the holocaust:

image-447240-breitwandaufmacher-tyee.jpg

EU Study: Fear of Anti-Semitism Rising in Seven European Countries - SPIEGEL ONLINE

"I find it almost unbearable that religious services can only take place with police protection."

"Anti-Semitism is one reason for me to leave Germany because I want to protect my family from any danger."

"The anti-Semitic insults I have experienced were not from neo-Nazis or from leftists, but from ordinary people of the political center."

Damn there are so many articles. It seems to be a pretty everyday issue there. I had no idea. The women certainly love Black men. I wonder why I never even detected it?

We would like to address this open letter to you as the artistic director and the executive director of the Heimathafen Neukölln theater in Berlin (Germany). We are shocked to learn, that a highly offensive image was displayed in your exhibition “I love NK,” despite ongoing complaints and opposition for an extended period of time. In this photo, a blond white woman in a white Heimathafen-t-shirt with the phrase “I love NK” oddly stands in an apparent east-Asian park. The grinning woman pulls her fingers at the corners of her eyes, producing “chinky-eyes,” while perpetuating an old, disturbing and belittling racist icon.

Perhaps it was the cut of your jeans that gave away that fallacy!:D

Sharia law authorizes all sorts of atrocities including the stoning to death of women buried alive with just their heads appearing above ground but bigoted racists aren't concerned with Sharia law. Instead they have the gall to play the race card against the good people of Germany because they think they can make political points off a monster who died seventy years ago. Fake outrage? Global conspiracy?

You should start a thread on Sharia law and tell me something I dont already know. This thread is very enlightening because I had no idea of the racism. I just spoke to my cousin that was stationed over there and he told me there are some parts of Germany that you cant even go to as a Black person or you risk being killed..

Vigilante...I am ashamed of you..playing the race card. I really thought you were better than that...but now you are playing the Teaper role of deflecting. Why? Why does pointing our German history such a bad thing?

You paint the Germans as you paint the Tea Party, a simple conclusion from all the evidence you've shared over the months. I 'malso ashamed of you starting a ridiculous thread about a group of people as you would be when someone starts a BLACK THUG thread.....you don't get to have it both ways!

Yet you don't protest the black thug threads, do you? Yet you protest a lesson in history and current events because it has nothing to do with blacks?

This photo...how Germans treat dead Jews who weren't killed during the holocaust:

EU Study: Fear of Anti-Semitism Rising in Seven European Countries - SPIEGEL ONLINE

"I find it almost unbearable that religious services can only take place with police protection."

"Anti-Semitism is one reason for me to leave Germany because I want to protect my family from any danger."

"The anti-Semitic insults I have experienced were not from neo-Nazis or from leftists, but from ordinary people of the political center."

FYI, Germany has 5% of it population muslim.... you think?

Yet you don't protest the black thug threads, do you? Yet you protest a lesson in history and current events because it has nothing to do with blacks?

No, because they are talking about a single, or small group of "N's" as I would call them, but as we have discussed using the "N" doesn't paint an entire group of people, just that particular pond scum discussed!

Granted, Muslims are pretty despicable...but only 5%?

more from that article:
When it comes to the relative seriousness of anti-Semitism, Germany was the only country in which a majority (61%) of respondents said it was the greatest problem.

You should start a thread on Sharia law and tell me something I dont already know. This thread is very enlightening because I had no idea of the racism. I just spoke to my cousin that was stationed over there and he told me there are some parts of Germany that you cant even go to as a Black person or you risk being killed..

There are some parts of the US that Law enforcement and freaking Hollywood tells us that white people can't go or risk being killed. Does that authorize bigots to brand an entire European country as racist. It's a freaking scam.

Oh gawd, give it up. Every black person I know, and I know quite a few out here, LOVE living in Germany. Your links provide no actual evidence of racism existing, just stupid accusations. Just because a Nazi era soccer jersey was displayed in Brazil, that means Germans are racist? My favorite from your link above is the reference of polizei doing random checks "for no apparent reason". Yes, they do that shit quite often, I have been a "victim" of that as well. EVERYONE is a victim of that bullshit, not just blacks. They call it a "routine check", and that shit wouldn't fly in the States, but guess what, this isn't America, it's Germany. Germans have their own way of doing things, some of it I will never understand, but it is their country and they can do whatever they want. Keep in mind they do NOT have the same freedoms as Americans, such as freedom of speech, your own links even say that it is ILLEGAL to engage in racism. For a so-called "racist country" they sure do allow lots of immigrants from Africa and Turkey in.

No, because they are talking about a single, or small group of "N's" as I would call them, but as we have discussed using the "N" doesn't paint an entire group of people, just that particular pond scum discussed!
I don't see how this is any different.

Just as we discussed about Teapers...I don't think ALL teapers are racist. You people just take it as that because it somehow has a personal affect on you. Don't you think, when people spew racist nonsense...that it would have the same personal affect on blacks.

You say not all blacks are scum or 'N's', but the presentation often gives a different impression...wouldn't you agree. So perhaps you are being thin skinned here...or perhaps you are feeling the same that blacks feel when they are painted with a broad brush by Teapers?

I don't know, you tell me.

Granted, Muslims are pretty despicable...but only 5%?

more from that article:
When it comes to the relative seriousness of anti-Semitism, Germany was the only country in which a majority (61%) of respondents said it was the greatest problem.

61% of WHO, how many, and when, demographics, all will make a tremendous difference, and HOW was the question asked? I can have a poll agreeing that blacks are the THUGS of America, and by picking and choosing can have it show 90%!

There are some parts of the US that Law enforcement and freaking Hollywood tells us that white people can't go or risk being killed. Does that authorize bigots to brand an entire European country as racist. It's a freaking scam.

Where did anyone brand everyone in Germany as racist? The country in general has problems with racism. We are talking about it along with its racist history. Stop being butthurt and participate or dont comment.

Great story on the rise of anti-Semitism in Germany.

BBC News - Is anti-semitism rising in Germany?

Six million Jews, two million Roma and thousands of other people were killed in Nazi death camps.

Now there are fears that anti-semitism is on the rise - a recent survey of 6,000 Jewish people found that a third have faced physical or verbal abuse.

Stephen Evans reports from Berlin.

Oh gawd, give it up. Every black person I know, and I know quite a few out here, LOVE living in Germany. Your links provide no actual evidence of racism existing, just stupid accusations. Just because a Nazi era soccer jersey was displayed in Brazil, that means Germans are racist? My favorite from your link above is the reference of polizei doing random checks "for no apparent reason". Yes, they do that shit quite often, I have been a "victim" of that as well. EVERYONE is a victim of that bullshit, not just blacks. They call it a "routine check", and that shit wouldn't fly in the States, but guess what, this isn't America, it's Germany. Germans have their own way of doing things, some of it I will never understand, but it is their country and they can do whatever they want. Keep in mind they do NOT have the same freedoms as Americans, such as freedom of speech, your own links even say that it is ILLEGAL to engage in racism. For a so-called "racist country" they sure do allow lots of immigrants from Africa and Turkey in.

I loved my time spent in Germany as well. Very nice looking women with amazing bodies. Much better than the white women here in the states. The point is that they have a terrible past I thought they had left behind them but now I see that they still have issues. Its not just with Blacks. its with anyone not white german.

Last edited:

Obviously, you haven't read the entire thread. Many, many examples have been given of German hate and bloodlust. You are trying to limit the discussion to blacks...that is just one small part of German hate and bloodlust.

Read, learn some more...then comment again.

I don't see how this is any different.

Just as we discussed about Teapers...I don't think ALL teapers are racist. You people just take it as that because it somehow has a personal affect on you. Don't you think, when people spew racist nonsense...that it would have the same personal affect on blacks.

You say not all blacks are scum or 'N's', but the presentation often gives a different impression...wouldn't you agree. So perhaps you are being thin skinned here...or perhaps you are feeling the same that blacks feel when they are painted with a broad brush by Teapers?

I don't know, you tell me.

Do I have your permission to post one of your PM's with me? I don't know if that is allowed, but it would shine a lot of light on your thoughts about the dreaded Tea Partiers!

Forum List

Back