Get rid of the post-1964 democrat party...

owebo

Gold Member
Jul 4, 2016
they were recovering from their slavery, their kkk, their segreggration, their Jim Crow laws, then this racist bigot they love happened....

image.jpeg

No doubt our liberal friends will be shocked at who they are....

It would just be easier to sue the democrat party for human rights violations and then dissolve all of their assets to pay back their black victims for slavery, jim crow and the attack on black families....

It would just be easier to sue the democrat party for human rights violations and then dissolve all of their assets to pay back their black victims for slavery, jim crow and the attack on black families....
The democrats could at least start by issuing an apology to blacks.....

The real story is posted in the OP....your propaganda is powerless against us.
An uncited quote? Get real. Deplorable is starting to look more and more like an accurate description. I think Hillary should retract her apology.

they were recovering from their slavery, their kkk, their segreggration, their Jim Crow laws, then this racist bigot they love happened....

View attachment 89425

Still pissed off that Lyndon Johnson pushed through the 1964 Civil Rights Act- and the 1964 GOP Presidential candidate voted against it- eh?

Here is what Martin Luther King Jr. said of the post 1964 GOP

The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism. All people of goodwill viewed with alarm and concern the frenzied wedding at the Cow Palace of the KKK with the radical right. The “best man” at this ceremony was a senator whose voting record, philosophy, and program were anathema to all the hard-won achievements of the past decade.Senator Goldwater had neither the concern nor the comprehension necessary to grapple with this problem of poverty in the fashion that the historical moment dictated. On the urgent issue of civil rights, Senator Goldwater represented a philosophy that was morally indefensible and socially suicidal. While not himself a racist, Mr. Goldwater articulated a philosophy which gave aid and comfort to the racist. His candidacy and philosophy would serve as an umbrella under which extremists of all stripes would stand. In the light of these facts and because of my love for America, I had no alternative but to urge every Negro and white person of goodwill to vote against Mr. Goldwater and to withdraw support from any Republican candidate that did not publicly disassociate himself from Senator Goldwater and his philosophy.

That does seem like a perfect right wing nut job idea- you should be able to find some lawyer who is also a real estate agent and dentist who could pursue that suit for you.

View attachment 89425
If you want the real story, read this:

Did LBJ Say 'I'll Have Those N*****s Voting Democratic for 200 Years'?
They don't care. Their nominee labels opponents as illegal aliens and implicates their parents in Presidential assassinations. The modern GOP celebrates lying.
Link to,Trump implicating them? Hint: you won't find it, only him referencing others implicating him.....

View attachment 89425

The real story is posted in the OP....your propaganda is powerless against us.....

Tell us what you think about Martin Luther King Jr.?

King barnstormed the country on behalf on Johnson in 1964, “maintaining only a thin veneer of nonpartisanship,” according to biographer Nick Kotz. King called Johnson’s win a “great victory for the forces of progress and a defeat for the forces of retrogress.”

View attachment 89425

They don't care. Their nominee labels opponents as illegal aliens and implicates their parents in Presidential assassinations. The modern GOP celebrates lying.
Link to,Trump implicating them? Hint: you won't find it, only him referencing others implicating him.....

images

“His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous,” Trump said Tuesday during a phone interview with Fox News. “What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it.”

“I mean, what was he doing — what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting?” Trump continued. “It’s horrible.”

Read more: Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

In his appearance on Fox News on May 3, Donald Trump said:

His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald’s being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous. What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don’t even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it. …

I mean, what was he doing? What was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death, before the shooting? … It’s horrible.

Rafael Cruz & Lee Harvey Oswald: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

No doubt our liberal friends will be shocked at who they are....

No doubt our conservative 'friends' want to ignore what LBJ accomplished

The algore Sr. Wasn't there....oh wait, he was a democrat.....

Lyndon B. Johnson- signing the 1964 Civil Rights Act that he pushed through Congress- notably missing- the GOP Presidential candidate, Barry Goldwater who famously voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
mlkcivilrightsact-1.jpg

Forum List

Back