Getting it straight; Pamela Geller is a nut.

who is paying Pamela Geller? She seems to be independently prosperous ----family money and ---hubby money

For starters, she's an author and a commentator. She's also a former newspaper editor. Does she do it for free? I think not.

why do you "think not" ------??? you are just guessing She was married to somewhat wealthy business men and
got lots of money In divorce settlements and I believe interest in some sort of business that provides her with
an income I do not doubt that she has an income----
but I see no reason to GUESS that she gets paid to write
opinion pieces on islam or sponsor cartoon contests. If she writes a book-----then she could make money on that.
Who would be paying her for commenting on islam or
organizing protests?

Speaking of wealth...

Geller and Oshry were co-owners, along with Christ Tsiropoulous, of at least two car dealerships before the Gellers divorced in 2007. That was the same year Collin Thomas, one of their salesmen, was gunned down while closing their dealership, Universal Auto World, one evening.

The investigation into the murder uncovered an alleged fraud ring. According to the New York Daily News, employees enabled "underground characters," including "known" drug dealers, to buy luxury cars using fake identities. Eleven people who worked for the dealership, including Tsiropoulous, were arrested, but Geller escaped the scandal unscathed. According to The New York Times, she received a $4 million divorce settlement, a portion of $1.8 million from the sale of the Long Island home and then a $5 million life insurance payment when Oshry died a few months after remarrying in 2008. The criminal case has not moved forward since the 2008 arrests.

Pamela Geller Southern Poverty Law Center

Are you stupid? If pedophiles are born that way then a few Christians being pedophiles would mean nothing compared to Muslim terrorists.

I do not believe pedophilia is actually hardwired ----
it is probably related to early experiences with sexual stimulation-----that does not imply that the pedophile was
necessarily abused-----it just means that a particular
individual thru whatever stimulated his sexual "awakening"---somehow got involved with being stimulated
by a child------or fantasies thereof. Always remember----no
erotic FANTASY is a crime----and erotic fantasies can include all kinds of werid stuff
You sound like a right wing bigot.

You seem confused-----I have never voted republican in
my entire life------when Kerry ran for president ----my answer to that dilemma was to simply not vote. How does my learned discussion of pedophilia seem "bigoted" to you.
Do you believe that sexual acts with children should be
CONDONED?
If gay marriage is condoned there is no reason to punish anyone for who or what they love, that is exactly what progressives will say not even 20 years from now. Democrats already have Nambla set up as the new lobbying group.

Your arguments against pedophilia sound remarkably similar to the old arguments psychologists would use against homosexuality.

I must be very young (not) When I studied psychiatry ---
psychiatrists were not big on CRIMINALIZING homosexuality.----as to PEDOPHILIA that involves actual
sexual acts ---BIG DIFFERENCE------children are not
consenting adults ------an adult who engages in sex with a
minor is guilty of RAPE. Furthermore----sexual acts in childhood could VERY WELL-----condition a child to associate that action with sexual gratification----ie ----it
can create pedophilia in the child or some other aberrant
sort of sexual desire ------stop being stupid
Who are you to say a child with a very high IQ can't consent to sex?
Why is pedophilia all about sex in your mind anyway?

You see folks, Gellar holds a protest of sorts which was HARMLESS, just draw a frikken cartoon....and to prove how they (radical Muslims) will come here and KILL YOU for it like they did in other countries Infringing on our rights to Freedom of speech

Now people riot, loot, cause mayhem. and they say they needed to be heard. they have a cause. the should be excused

How unbelievable they COME down on the WOMAN and not the Attackers shooting up the frikken place. .

they (the radical Muslims) see this and they are celebrating it.

I think that many people simply do not know HOW MUCH
muslims are celebrating nor do they consider that sense of
VICTORY to be harmful-------ie---americans are naive
You see folks, Gellar holds a protest of sorts which was HARMLESS, just draw a frikken cartoon....and to prove how they (radical Muslims) will come here and KILL YOU for it like they did in other countries Infringing on our rights to Freedom of speech

Now people riot, loot, cause mayhem. and they say they needed to be heard. they have a cause. the should be excused

How unbelievable they COME down on the WOMAN and not the Attackers shooting up the frikken place. .

The whole idea that what She was doing was necessary was beyond fucking stupid. I cannot for the life of me fathom a good reason to piss off a bunch of murdering lunatics, other than to add gas to the fire.

She is informing the public about what is going on in
reference to a phenomenon that she sees as a
big problem I agree with her on that point

That's kind of what the Neo-Nazi's and KKK say too. I imagine you agree with them as well.

to what does

The whole idea that what She was doing was necessary was beyond fucking stupid. I cannot for the life of me fathom a good reason to piss off a bunch of murdering lunatics, other than to add gas to the fire.

That's kind of what the Neo-Nazi's and KKK say too. I imagine you agree with them as well.

coyote---there were many points raised in the posts upon which you commented with "that's kind of what the neo-Nazis and KKK......." To what does "that" refer in your
vague meaningless response?

In February 2011, Geller spoke favorably of Soviet leader Josef Stalin's forced relocation and genocide of Chechen Muslims after World War II, arguing – wrongly – that they were allied with Adolf Hitler. Historians say Chechens were fighting to preserve their own freedom and culture.

Geller's incendiary rhetoric and readiness to deny civil freedoms and the presumption of innocence to Muslims hasn't prevented her from gaining a measure of mainstream acceptability. In late March 2011, she was even invited by the Alaska House of Representatives to testify on a proposed anti-Shariah bill.

Geller's anti-Muslim stance has also drawn the admiration of white nationalist and even neo-Nazi proponents on the extreme right – a rather remarkable feat, considering she is Jewish. She has been the subject of positive postings on racist websites such as Stormfront, VDARE, American Renaissanceand the neo-Confederate League of the South.

who is paying Pamela Geller? She seems to be independently prosperous ----family money and ---hubby money

For starters, she's an author and a commentator. She's also a former newspaper editor. Does she do it for free? I think not.

why do you "think not" ------??? you are just guessing She was married to somewhat wealthy business men and
got lots of money In divorce settlements and I believe interest in some sort of business that provides her with
opinion pieces on islam or sponsor cartoon contests. If she writes a book-----then she could make money on that.
organizing protests?

Speaking of wealth...

Geller and Oshry were co-owners, along with Christ Tsiropoulous, of at least two car dealerships before the Gellers divorced in 2007. That was the same year Collin Thomas, one of their salesmen, was gunned down while closing their dealership, Universal Auto World, one evening.

The investigation into the murder uncovered an alleged fraud ring. According to the New York Daily News, employees enabled "underground characters," including "known" drug dealers, to buy luxury cars using fake identities. Eleven people who worked for the dealership, including Tsiropoulous, were arrested, but Geller escaped the scandal unscathed. According to The New York Times, she received a $4 million divorce settlement, a portion of $1.8 million from the sale of the Long Island home and then a $5 million life insurance payment when Oshry died a few months after remarrying in 2008. The criminal case has not moved forward since the 2008 arrests.

The SPLC, the biggest hate group on the web.

How have we fallen so far in this country to people CONDEMNING this woman for exercising Her/ours FREEDOMS OF SPEECH without fear of being ATTACKED and KILLED?

snip:
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

Voltaire

Read more at I do not agree with what you have to say but I ll defend to the death your right to say it. - Voltaire at BrainyQuote

Well, WTF do you think free speech is? Pamela has the right to be a media whore and get paid to spread hate, just like Sarah Palin.

And sane people get to voice their opinions. See how free speech works, dingbat?

And you won't whine when you're called out as the douchebag you are, right?

I guess I will if I feel like it, however, in this case, I'll just say you're on the wrong side of the fence.

What fence is that?

Obviously the side of the two media whores.

Which whore were you again?

it is probably related to early experiences with sexual stimulation-----that does not imply that the pedophile was
individual thru whatever stimulated his sexual "awakening"---somehow got involved with being stimulated
erotic FANTASY is a crime----and erotic fantasies can include all kinds of werid stuff

my entire life------when Kerry ran for president ----my answer to that dilemma was to simply not vote. How does my learned discussion of pedophilia seem "bigoted" to you.
CONDONED?
If gay marriage is condoned there is no reason to punish anyone for who or what they love, that is exactly what progressives will say not even 20 years from now. Democrats already have Nambla set up as the new lobbying group.

Your arguments against pedophilia sound remarkably similar to the old arguments psychologists would use against homosexuality.

psychiatrists were not big on CRIMINALIZING homosexuality.----as to PEDOPHILIA that involves actual
minor is guilty of RAPE. Furthermore----sexual acts in childhood could VERY WELL-----condition a child to associate that action with sexual gratification----ie ----it

It's against the law, dipshit.

organizing protests?

Speaking of wealth...

The SPLC, the biggest hate group on the web.

According to Stormfront...

CONDONED?

the issue of AGE OF CONSENT is completely unrelated to
IQ If you tell me something about your background ---
education, vocation, avocations-----I could explain. To make it short-------a kid who is a genius in chess and calculus at age ten-----still has the social maturity and JUDGEMENT of a ten year old The FRONTAL lobes of the brain are still not fully developed even at age 20
year old -----not a 25 year old -------. Pedophilia is about sex by definition. I don't have a mind ------I depend on the DSM-----we are up to V

CONDONED?

So was homosexuality and interracial marriage, and on and on and on.

CONDONED?

use your head-----STUPID -------you cannot do anything you damn please with a child in order to gratify your sexual needs--------the situation is entirely different from two consenting adults

Last edited:
Well, WTF do you think free speech is? Pamela has the right to be a media whore and get paid to spread hate, just like Sarah Palin.

And sane people get to voice their opinions. See how free speech works, dingbat?

I guess I will if I feel like it, however, in this case, I'll just say you're on the wrong side of the fence.

What fence is that?

I'm not the one who claims Malcolm X impregnated his mother, or the one who compares debt to slavery.

CONDONED?

And?

What fence is that?

I'm not the one who claims Malcolm X impregnated his mother, or the one who compares debt to slavery.

Neither am I. So, which whore are you again?

Where is the left taking "common cause" with terrorists? Link?

By condemning Pamela Geller......both think she was wrong to incite the terrorists.......

Two different things.

She had a right to do what she did - I abhor her actions but support her right to say it. Just like I support the right of the KKK to conduct a parade through town. Even if it could incite violence - it's their right. Free speech shouldn't be restricted to what the majority "approves of" or what is politically correct (left or right).

But I condemn her for spreading her hate and trying to incite people in the name of free speech. Her reasons for doig so have nothing to do with free speech and everything to do with her agenda and I think that is certainly not heroic.

Why do people defend a person who is no different than the KKK in outlook? The best thing to do with creatures like that is to ignore them, let them have their say and parades, but give them no media attention. Unfortunately, that did not happen.

Sorry...she is specifically addressing the muslim war on free speech..which the enforce through murder.....and I imagine you found Martin Luther King Jr. equally contemptible because he incited people to violence...right....? to the democrats who beat him King was spreading hate......so you would support the idea that he was a hate monger?

The Muslim war on free speech.

There are those who have addressed it - without dignity, class, and perserverence along with a deep understanding of the religion he is a part of - Salman Rushdie.

Yes...another hater...right? And that Theo Van Goh...another muslim hater...guess he deserved to be stabbed and shot to death in the middle of a public street...he was inciting hatred against musliims....right?

Theo Van Goh is not Pamela Geller and no one is saying either deserves to be killed. That's a strawman.

wow, I swear some of you live in bubble and have no clue to things going on around you. No offense dear. but that was head shaking unbelievable.

Stephanie------try to be a little specific----you responded to THREE different people with different opinions by writing
"some of you live in a bubble" -----<<<< too vague

no I didn't, I responded specifically to coyote and all the people who is dumping on Geller. that is the "some"

Last warning - get back on topic. For the forgetful - topic is not pedo or age of consent.

By condemning Pamela Geller......both think she was wrong to incite the terrorists.......

Two different things.

She had a right to do what she did - I abhor her actions but support her right to say it. Just like I support the right of the KKK to conduct a parade through town. Even if it could incite violence - it's their right. Free speech shouldn't be restricted to what the majority "approves of" or what is politically correct (left or right).

But I condemn her for spreading her hate and trying to incite people in the name of free speech. Her reasons for doig so have nothing to do with free speech and everything to do with her agenda and I think that is certainly not heroic.

Why do people defend a person who is no different than the KKK in outlook? The best thing to do with creatures like that is to ignore them, let them have their say and parades, but give them no media attention. Unfortunately, that did not happen.

Sorry...she is specifically addressing the muslim war on free speech..which the enforce through murder.....and I imagine you found Martin Luther King Jr. equally contemptible because he incited people to violence...right....? to the democrats who beat him King was spreading hate......so you would support the idea that he was a hate monger?

The Muslim war on free speech.

There are those who have addressed it - without dignity, class, and perserverence along with a deep understanding of the religion he is a part of - Salman Rushdie.

Yes...another hater...right? And that Theo Van Goh...another muslim hater...guess he deserved to be stabbed and shot to death in the middle of a public street...he was inciting hatred against musliims....right?

Theo Van Goh is not Pamela Geller and no one is saying either deserves to be killed. That's a strawman.

*****ROFLMAO no one is saying either deserves to be killed????????????????? I got news for you----MILLIONS
are

Forum List

Back