Getting it straight; Pamela Geller is a nut.

As the Texas story unfolds...once again it ends up being a left/right rock throwing contest rather than clear thinking people seeing it for what it is.
Beginning with the death of the two fanatics. Their death is on themselves. Let's also be clear about that. Any people shooting off automatic weapons in public places is most definitely suicidal.
But as for Geller? She is indefensible. She is a fanatical hate monger shrilling and shrieking out all kinds of loony claims on a daily basis. One shouldn't forget - she actually claimed Obama was an illegitimate child of Malcom X, who spent time in Pakistan where he became a muslim. Seriously.
The purpose of her "contest" was to incite anger. No other reason. Just to piss people off. And I have little doubt the whacky bitch is happy this happened. In put her in a spotlight where she loves to be.
So for those on the left - the death of the two fanatics? It's on them. 100%.
And those on the right - Pamela Geller is not someone to defend. She is a crazy nut who will only drag you into her world of insanity.

Most of us don't get our point across the way Geller did.
But in this country, we should defend her right to do it. She was exercising her first amendment rights. All of those other things she did are irrelevant to this discussion. List each of them separately and look at them objectively. We may then find some to be right and others wrong. But they have no bearing on her exercising her first amendment rights by holding that Mohammed drawing contest.

I find it odd that Liberals who defend the right of two Gay people to demand that a bakery bake their wedding cake even if it causes the bakery owners to go against their principles......but those same Liberals do not defend Geller's right to host a Mohammed drawing contest because it might offend Muslims.
Liberals are at odds with themselves on this one.
Makes no sense

Wrong, this is clearly a lie.

Liberals most certainly defend Geller's right to express her ignorance, hate, and bigotry – not one liberal advocates Geller be silenced through force of law.

Not only are you a liar, you're as ignorant as Geller as well.

You're being dishonest.

Not in the least.

Obviously, you didn't appreciate my comments on Geller and Palin, two known racist shock jocks.

Link to palin expressing racism?

I've already given at least two examples of Palin and Geller's racist remarks. Actually, I would describe Sarah's remarks on slavery as simply being stupid.

Link?

Sarah Palin invokes slavery, inappropriately of course

Sarah Palin invokes slavery inappropriately of course - The Washington Post

As the Texas story unfolds...once again it ends up being a left/right rock throwing contest rather than clear thinking people seeing it for what it is.
Beginning with the death of the two fanatics. Their death is on themselves. Let's also be clear about that. Any people shooting off automatic weapons in public places is most definitely suicidal.
But as for Geller? She is indefensible. She is a fanatical hate monger shrilling and shrieking out all kinds of loony claims on a daily basis. One shouldn't forget - she actually claimed Obama was an illegitimate child of Malcom X, who spent time in Pakistan where he became a muslim. Seriously.
The purpose of her "contest" was to incite anger. No other reason. Just to piss people off. And I have little doubt the whacky bitch is happy this happened. In put her in a spotlight where she loves to be.
And those on the right - Pamela Geller is not someone to defend. She is a crazy nut who will only drag you into her world of insanity.

But in this country, we should defend her right to do it. She was exercising her first amendment rights. All of those other things she did are irrelevant to this discussion. List each of them separately and look at them objectively. We may then find some to be right and others wrong. But they have no bearing on her exercising her first amendment rights by holding that Mohammed drawing contest.

I find it odd that Liberals who defend the right of two Gay people to demand that a bakery bake their wedding cake even if it causes the bakery owners to go against their principles......but those same Liberals do not defend Geller's right to host a Mohammed drawing contest because it might offend Muslims.
Makes no sense

Wrong, this is clearly a lie.

Liberals most certainly defend Geller's right to express her ignorance, hate, and bigotry – not one liberal advocates Geller be silenced through force of law.

Not only are you a liar, you're as ignorant as Geller as well.

Love how you leaped right into the name calling.
Nice way to introduce yourself.
Hi. I'm Genevieve. Hope you are well tonight.:beer:

You're being dishonest.

Not in the least.

Obviously, you didn't appreciate my comments on Geller and Palin, two known racist shock jocks.

I've already given at least two examples of Palin and Geller's racist remarks. Actually, I would describe Sarah's remarks on slavery as simply being stupid.

Link?

Colin Powell Rips Sarah Palin, Others for Racism Within GOP

Colin Powell went in on his own Republican Party during an interview on “Meet the Press” Sunday, calling out some “former governors” as using racist statements to describe President Obama and noting that there is a “dark vein of intolerance in some parts of the party.”

“What do I mean by that?,” he explained. “What I mean by that is they still sort of look down on minorities.”

Powell specifically pointed to October 2012 comments by former Alaska Gov. and Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin on the attacks in Benghazi, Libya.

“When I see a former governor say that the president is ‘shuckin’ and jivin’ — that’s a racial-era slave term,” Powell said, referring to Palin’s words on Obama’s response.

Colin Powell Rips Sarah Palin Others for Racism Within GOP Watch

Makes no sense.

Excellent post my dear.:clap2: and my feelings too.
Now there is New thread running where some elected fool wants to curtail our Freedom of speech.

Not in the least.

You might want to pay attention to my signature. You clear don't know what "racist" means.

It means you.
Why are you such a damn robot?

Why are you such a damn racist?
You need to get it through your thick skull that just because someone sides with David Duke on the issue of civil liberties for white people doesn't make one a racist. Until society progresses and figures out that white people need our own legitmate lobbying group which is static and not affected by demographics, white nationalists will always have a legitimate cause and stormfront will continue to grow while white liberalism continues to fade. As long as no one does anything about anti-white racism progressivism will march against the left all over the western world.

For the OP:

Screen-Shot-2015-05-06-at-7.24.52-PM-640x508.png

Not in the least.

Link?

Colin Powell went in on his own Republican Party during an interview on “Meet the Press” Sunday, calling out some “former governors” as using racist statements to describe President Obama and noting that there is a “dark vein of intolerance in some parts of the party.”

“What do I mean by that?,” he explained. “What I mean by that is they still sort of look down on minorities.”

Powell specifically pointed to October 2012 comments by former Alaska Gov. and Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin on the attacks in Benghazi, Libya.

“When I see a former governor say that the president is ‘shuckin’ and jivin’ — that’s a racial-era slave term,” Powell said, referring to Palin’s words on Obama’s response.

Democrats are losing far more white votes due to their racism. Colin Powell is a hypocritical moron.

Not in the least.

Link?

That ridiculously whiny editorial is your 'proof'? Are you kidding? Reference to a comment where she deliberately disclaims beforehand no intention of racism? When liberals daily make hysterical declarations that minimum wage or anything other than abject obsequiousness to any union demand equates exactly with slavery? You need to respect yourself more.

Link?

That ridiculously whiny editorial is your 'proof'? Are you kidding? Reference to a comment where she deliberately disclaims beforehand no intention of racism? When liberals daily make hysterical declarations that minimum wage or anything other than abject obsequiousness to any union demand equates exactly with slavery? You need to respect yourself more.

And what did I say? I said...."Actually, I would describe Sarah's remarks on slavery as simply being stupid." And yes, it was stupid.

Obviously Sarah knew that her comments would be taken as "racist," otherwise she wouldn't have started out by saying "When that money comes due and, this isn’t racist, so try it, try it anyway, this isn’t racist"...

All racist people start their sentences with "This isn't racist, but..."

Sarah Palin Supports Dr. Laura Via Twitter: 'don't retreat ... reload!'

Sarah Palin has used Twitter to share some advice with Dr. Laura Schlessinger, the talk radio host who apologized and decided to retire from her highly-rated program after using the N-word on the air 11 times in 5 minutes.

Palin's advice: "don't retreat...reload!"

Sarah Palin Supports Dr. Laura Via Twitter don t retreat ... reload

Not in the least.

Link?

You imagine this as proof of something?

Link?

Yes, it's proof that you're in denial, as you support trailer trash.

You might want to pay attention to my signature. You clear don't know what "racist" means.

It means you.
Why are you such a damn robot?

Why are you such a damn racist?
You need to get it through your thick skull that just because someone sides with David Duke on the issue of civil liberties for white people doesn't make one a racist. ....

Just a coincidence then?

Link?

Democrats are losing far more white votes due to their racism. Colin Powell is a hypocritical moron.

Colin Powell is at least one million times more intelligent than the likes of you.

Getting it straight; you are an anti-semite that covers up for radical islam.

Westboro Baptist is not a Christian church. To be clear.

Wesboro are a lunatic fringe hate group - just like Geller and her cronies. What's scary is when people start to take them seriously and legitimize them :(
Westboro Baptist Church haven't killed any people, last I checked. But go on defending anti-semitic anti-american radical muslims.

Link?

Does it wound your ego to KNOW Palin is more successful than you will ever be if you live to 300? All politics aside, she sure seems to be YOUR superior by any reasonable measure.

Link?

Does it wound your ego to KNOW Palin is more successful than you will ever be if you live to 300? All politics aside, she sure seems to be YOUR superior by any reasonable measure.

LOL! That, by far, is the most ignorant comment I've read by you.

Sarah is the gift that keeps on giving! (giggle)

Link?

Does it wound your ego to KNOW Michael Moore is more successful than you will ever be if you live to be 300? All politics aside, he sure seems to be YOUR superior by any reasonable measure.

See how ignorant that sounds?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back