Getting it straight; Pamela Geller is a nut.

Last warning - get back on topic. For the forgetful - topic is not pedo or age of consent.

sheeesh------do you do this "stay on subject" thing at cocktail parties, too????

Nah. Everyone is too drunk to pay attention. This thread was getting derailed into a discussion on pedo/age of consent - a discussion that is better suited to it's own thread.

I guess I will if I feel like it, however, in this case, I'll just say you're on the wrong side of the fence.

What fence is that?

Obviously the side of the two media whores.

Which whore were you again?

I'm not the one who claims Malcolm X impregnated his mother, or the one who compares debt to slavery.

Neither am I. So, which whore are you again?

I'm going to ignore your whore comments and just say you are on the wrong side of the fence, which is the same side as your racist media whores you are apparently defending.

I find that odd, considering the fact that you seem so anti-racist. Maybe your political ideology is clouding your view.

Pamela Geller didn't draw a single cartoon. She was not responsible for the Charlie Hebdo massacre nor the fatwa against the Danish cartoonist who was the first to draw mohammed. Pamela Geller has nothing to do with the movie made by Theo Van Gough. She didn't run the school that got Malala shot in the head.

Exactly...........funny how the left takes common cause with the muslim terrorists........blame the victims......if only they didn't draw those cartoons......and soon...if only she wore a veil and didn't antagonize that muslim rapist, and if only those gays, well...weren't gay when the muslims killed them....and on and on......

You don't back down to killers.....why.....? Because they will be encouraged to keep killing to keep you in line......

And since she is the only one over here with the balls to fight these assholes while the castrated American left bitches and moans about her, while they applaud The Book of Mormon, Piss Christ and all the other attacks on peaceful religions......they are cowards.......and attack Pamela Geller because they are terrified of muslims........

Where is the left taking "common cause" with terrorists? Link?

By condemning Pamela Geller......both think she was wrong to incite the terrorists.......

Two different things.

She had a right to do what she did - I abhor her actions but support her right to say it. Just like I support the right of the KKK to conduct a parade through town. Even if it could incite violence - it's their right. Free speech shouldn't be restricted to what the majority "approves of" or what is politically correct (left or right).

But I condemn her for spreading her hate and trying to incite people in the name of free speech. Her reasons for doig so have nothing to do with free speech and everything to do with her agenda and I think that is certainly not heroic.

Why do people defend a person who is no different than the KKK in outlook? The best thing to do with creatures like that is to ignore them, let them have their say and parades, but give them no media attention. Unfortunately, that did not happen.
Correct.

And Geller is not 'defending' free speech; no one seeks to silence her through force of law, and private citizens in the context of private society denouncing her ignorance and hate in no way 'violate' her free speech rights.

What fence is that?

I'm not the one who claims Malcolm X impregnated his mother, or the one who compares debt to slavery.

I'm going to ignore your whore comments and just say you are on the wrong side of the fence, which is the same side as your racist media whores you are apparently defending.

I find that odd, considering the fact that you seem so anti-racist. Maybe your political ideology is clouding your view.

Whatever fence-side or defending you are imagining is of your own fabrication.

Last warning - get back on topic. For the forgetful - topic is not pedo or age of consent.

sheeesh------do you do this "stay on subject" thing at cocktail parties, too????

Nah. Everyone is too drunk to pay attention. This thread was getting derailed into a discussion on pedo/age of consent - a discussion that is better suited to it's own thread.

I have been alone at home for most of the day----with only a collection of booze bottles for company----I am delighted
that you consider my......uhm.......condition.....

You're being dishonest.

You wouldn't know an anti-racist if one fisted your ass.

Sounds like the voice of experience...

You're being dishonest.

Not in the least.

You're being dishonest.

Not in the least.

Obviously, you didn't appreciate my comments on Geller and Palin, two known racist shock jocks.

You're being dishonest.

Not in the least.

Obviously, you didn't appreciate my comments on Geller and Palin, two known racist shock jocks.

Link to palin expressing racism?

You're being dishonest.

Not in the least.

You might want to pay attention to my signature. You clearly don't know what "racist" means.

You're being dishonest.

Not in the least.

You might want to pay attention to my signature. You clear don't know what "racist" means.

It means you.

You're being dishonest.

Not in the least.

You might want to pay attention to my signature. You clear don't know what "racist" means.

It means you.
Why are you such a damn robot?

You're being dishonest.

Not in the least.

I've already given at least two examples of Palin and Geller's racist remarks. Actually, I would describe Sarah's remarks on slavery as simply being stupid.

You're being dishonest.

Not in the least.

It means you.
Why are you such a damn robot?

Why are you such a damn racist?

You're being dishonest.

Not in the least.

I've already given at least two examples of Palin and Geller's racist remarks. Actually, I would describe Sarah's remarks on slavery as simply being stupid.

Link?

As the Texas story unfolds...once again it ends up being a left/right rock throwing contest rather than clear thinking people seeing it for what it is.
Beginning with the death of the two fanatics. Their death is on themselves. Let's also be clear about that. Any people shooting off automatic weapons in public places is most definitely suicidal.
But as for Geller? She is indefensible. She is a fanatical hate monger shrilling and shrieking out all kinds of loony claims on a daily basis. One shouldn't forget - she actually claimed Obama was an illegitimate child of Malcom X, who spent time in Pakistan where he became a muslim. Seriously.
The purpose of her "contest" was to incite anger. No other reason. Just to piss people off. And I have little doubt the whacky bitch is happy this happened. In put her in a spotlight where she loves to be.
So for those on the left - the death of the two fanatics? It's on them. 100%.
And those on the right - Pamela Geller is not someone to defend. She is a crazy nut who will only drag you into her world of insanity.

Most of us don't get our point across the way Geller did.
But in this country, we should defend her right to do it. She was exercising her first amendment rights. All of those other things she did are irrelevant to this discussion. List each of them separately and look at them objectively. We may then find some to be right and others wrong. But they have no bearing on her exercising her first amendment rights by holding that Mohammed drawing contest.

I find it odd that Liberals who defend the right of two Gay people to demand that a bakery bake their wedding cake even if it causes the bakery owners to go against their principles......but those same Liberals do not defend Geller's right to host a Mohammed drawing contest because it might offend Muslims.
Liberals are at odds with themselves on this one.
Makes no sense.

You're being dishonest.

Not in the least.

she killed a moose

Forum List

Back