Getting the J&J Shot This Evening

Because I am an avid traveler and I’m going to have to get it if I want to keep traveling again. Many countries are going to make it a requirement to get in
It's not just global travelers that will need a vaccination. Hundreds of universities and colleges are requiring the vaccine to enter this fall. A broad majority of U.S. employers, 65%, plan to offer employees incentives to get vaccinated and 63% will require proof of vaccination. Although the current trajectory of vaccinations will dramatically reduce infections, the virus will continue to kill hundred or thousands a year in the US. Today over half the population has had at least one dose. We need to get that figure to over 70%. Then we approach herd immunity and virus will die out in the US. The major threat will then be a new more dangerous variant from broad. Thankfully RNA vaccines can easily be adapted for new variants.
Wow, sounds like the CDC/Biden recording. On what SCIENCE are you basing your bullshit projections on?
It's not science. It's math.
The only thing you need to know to calculate herd immunity is how many people, on average, are infected by each infected person. This value is called R0 (pronounced “R naught”). Once you have that, you can plug it into a simple formula for calculating the herd immunity threshold: 1 − 1/R0. Unfortunately it takes a lot of data to determine Ro and what you end up with is a range. That range leads to a value between 70% and 80% immunity to reach herd immunity.

Let’s say the R0 for COVID-19 is 2.5, meaning each infected person infects, on average, two and a half other people (a common estimate). In that case, the herd immunity threshold for COVID-19 is 0.6, or 60%. That means the virus will spread at an accelerating rate until, on average across different places, 60% of the population becomes immune.

You morons can't even agree on how many Americans died FROM covid. Everything the CDC or the WHO or Fauci have stated as "fact" during this whole scamdemic has been contradicted at least once. Ever hear of GIGO--pronounced GARBAGE IN--GARBAGE OUT.
Whenever there is an epidemic caused by a new virus, we have to rely on what we know about infections from similar viruses. For example wearing mask, social distancing and quarantining reduces transmission of airborne viruses. Initially we don't know exactly how it works but as data is collected we learn more about this particular virus. Herd immunity in March 2020 was an educated guess based based on SARS, another member of the Coronavirus family. After collecting data for serval months, we found the transmission characteristics and could calculate the percentage of vaccinations needed for herd immunity. Bottom line is recommendations change as we learn more about the virus which is exactly what has happen.

In regard to cause of death, we have good numbers on the number that died with serious cases of Covid-19 but like other diseases such as cancer or heath disease, there are disputes about exact cause of death. Almost everyone dies of heart failure but determining the cause of the heart failure when the person has multiple things going on is not always that easy. However, with Covid-19, the final phases of the disease that leads to death are unmistakable. Autopsies have shown that the attending physician's call is right in over 95% of deaths.
Not according to the CDC--Only 6% of all reported covid fatalities were due to covid. The remaining 94% were from underlying conditions with covid. Don't you find it amusing that seasonal flu, hearth failure and cancer have been virtually non-existant over the past year. Yeah, scamdemic--follow the science.

The viral claim that only 6% of COVID-19 deaths were caused by the virus is flat-out wrong. This claim stems from an Aug. 26 update the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) posted on its website, which provides a detailed breakdown of the accompanying health conditions (known as comorbidities) and contributing causes of death reported in people who have died of the new coronavirus in the United States. The CDC noted that "For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned." Typical the in the end stages of Covid-19, underlying conditions will contribute to the death plus most patients will develop pneumonia, repertory failure, heart problems, and or septicemia. Seldom does a patient die with just Covid-19. This is true of many terminal diseases. Only 30% of terminal cancer patients actually die of the cancer.​

Viral claim that only 6% of COVID-19 deaths were caused by the virus is flat-out wrong

Fair enough--You believe what you want to believe and I will believe my actual first hand observations and experiences with covid. Seasonal flu, heart disease and cancer fatalities were at all time lows during the past year and I believe this is nothing more than massive globalist government over reach and WILL NOT be convinced otherwise. You can follow any guidance you choose, but I refuse to be deceived.

What first hand knowledge do you have that the CDC does not have access to? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Riddle me this, moron. For about ten years now, ~8K people die per day. 2.9M per year. Last year annual fatalities for ANY cause were 2.88M. If we were in a pandemic that had 500K fatalities, the annual count should increase by 500K. That did not happen. Little things, critical thinking, thinking for yourself instead of blindly following the "science" LMAO.

Yeah, we wouldn't want to follow science, instead let's just use our random, uneducated thoughts and opinions, which are not based on evidence or facts, or anything.
People, i give you exhibit A of what it looks like to be a right winger following conspiracy theories. They get all their "facts" from facebook memes, insanely partisan sites or some random place they'll come across, then they come on here and claim they use "critical thinking." It's the same pattern over and over. Stop getting your "facts" and your "critical thinking" from fake news facebook memes, you idiots!!!

HaHaHa, Politifact and Snopes--that the best you can do? Try the CDC, they are just as good--contradict everything they say. The FACTS are the FACTS. Fauci has contradicted everything that he has said--haha, follow the science--SCIENTIFIC FACT does not change and can be proven. PROVE anything about this scamdemic, moron lemming.

The viral claim that only 6% of COVID-19 deaths were caused by the virus is flat-out wrong. This claim stems from an Aug. 26 update the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) posted on its website, which provides a detailed breakdown of the accompanying health conditions (known as comorbidities) and contributing causes of death reported in people who have died of the new coronavirus in the United States. The CDC noted that "For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned."​

It looks very, very smoky, and there need to be serious studies later to figure out what the real cause of deaths were and whether COVID was grossly overcounted. I read a long thing about the health departments REQUIRING COVID listed as the cause of death (if they tested positive, and everyone was tested) even if they'd been pulled into a canal by an alligator.

Since the hospitals do get more money for treating supposed COVID, of course they are going to put that on the chart.

Last edited:
Had the JJ shot last month. So far so good. I feel good. I had the Covid back in January. I feel real well.
So you didn't need the shot at all. Didn't anyone explain that to you?

Of course they didn't.
From what I gathered at the hospital I do not believe they know if some one can get it twice , so I went ahead and got the shot.
Its not a sickness I would wish on anyone.

Because I am an avid traveler and I’m going to have to get it if I want to keep traveling again. Many countries are going to make it a requirement to get in
It's not just global travelers that will need a vaccination. Hundreds of universities and colleges are requiring the vaccine to enter this fall. A broad majority of U.S. employers, 65%, plan to offer employees incentives to get vaccinated and 63% will require proof of vaccination. Although the current trajectory of vaccinations will dramatically reduce infections, the virus will continue to kill hundred or thousands a year in the US. Today over half the population has had at least one dose. We need to get that figure to over 70%. Then we approach herd immunity and virus will die out in the US. The major threat will then be a new more dangerous variant from broad. Thankfully RNA vaccines can easily be adapted for new variants.
Wow, sounds like the CDC/Biden recording. On what SCIENCE are you basing your bullshit projections on?
The only thing you need to know to calculate herd immunity is how many people, on average, are infected by each infected person. This value is called R0 (pronounced “R naught”). Once you have that, you can plug it into a simple formula for calculating the herd immunity threshold: 1 − 1/R0. Unfortunately it takes a lot of data to determine Ro and what you end up with is a range. That range leads to a value between 70% and 80% immunity to reach herd immunity.

Let’s say the R0 for COVID-19 is 2.5, meaning each infected person infects, on average, two and a half other people (a common estimate). In that case, the herd immunity threshold for COVID-19 is 0.6, or 60%. That means the virus will spread at an accelerating rate until, on average across different places, 60% of the population becomes immune.

You morons can't even agree on how many Americans died FROM covid. Everything the CDC or the WHO or Fauci have stated as "fact" during this whole scamdemic has been contradicted at least once. Ever hear of GIGO--pronounced GARBAGE IN--GARBAGE OUT.
Whenever there is an epidemic caused by a new virus, we have to rely on what we know about infections from similar viruses. For example wearing mask, social distancing and quarantining reduces transmission of airborne viruses. Initially we don't know exactly how it works but as data is collected we learn more about this particular virus. Herd immunity in March 2020 was an educated guess based based on SARS, another member of the Coronavirus family. After collecting data for serval months, we found the transmission characteristics and could calculate the percentage of vaccinations needed for herd immunity. Bottom line is recommendations change as we learn more about the virus which is exactly what has happen.

In regard to cause of death, we have good numbers on the number that died with serious cases of Covid-19 but like other diseases such as cancer or heath disease, there are disputes about exact cause of death. Almost everyone dies of heart failure but determining the cause of the heart failure when the person has multiple things going on is not always that easy. However, with Covid-19, the final phases of the disease that leads to death are unmistakable. Autopsies have shown that the attending physician's call is right in over 95% of deaths.
Not according to the CDC--Only 6% of all reported covid fatalities were due to covid. The remaining 94% were from underlying conditions with covid. Don't you find it amusing that seasonal flu, hearth failure and cancer have been virtually non-existant over the past year. Yeah, scamdemic--follow the science.

The viral claim that only 6% of COVID-19 deaths were caused by the virus is flat-out wrong. This claim stems from an Aug. 26 update the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) posted on its website, which provides a detailed breakdown of the accompanying health conditions (known as comorbidities) and contributing causes of death reported in people who have died of the new coronavirus in the United States. The CDC noted that "For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned." Typical the in the end stages of Covid-19, underlying conditions will contribute to the death plus most patients will develop pneumonia, repertory failure, heart problems, and or septicemia. Seldom does a patient die with just Covid-19. This is true of many terminal diseases. Only 30% of terminal cancer patients actually die of the cancer.​

Viral claim that only 6% of COVID-19 deaths were caused by the virus is flat-out wrong

Fair enough--You believe what you want to believe and I will believe my actual first hand observations and experiences with covid. Seasonal flu, heart disease and cancer fatalities were at all time lows during the past year and I believe this is nothing more than massive globalist government over reach and WILL NOT be convinced otherwise. You can follow any guidance you choose, but I refuse to be deceived.

What first hand knowledge do you have that the CDC does not have access to? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Riddle me this, moron. For about ten years now, ~8K people die per day. 2.9M per year. Last year annual fatalities for ANY cause were 2.88M. If we were in a pandemic that had 500K fatalities, the annual count should increase by 500K. That did not happen. Little things, critical thinking, thinking for yourself instead of blindly following the "science" LMAO.

Yeah, we wouldn't want to follow science, instead let's just use our random, uneducated thoughts and opinions, which are not based on evidence or facts, or anything.
People, i give you exhibit A of what it looks like to be a right winger following conspiracy theories. They get all their "facts" from facebook memes, insanely partisan sites or some random place they'll come across, then they come on here and claim they use "critical thinking." It's the same pattern over and over. Stop getting your "facts" and your "critical thinking" from fake news facebook memes, you idiots!!!

Follow this science moron-- CDC: 2,050 DEAD Following COVID “Vaccines” as 300+ Deaths Added This Week – 16 Deaths from New J&J Shot Producing “COVID Symptoms” - Medical Kidnap

Had the JJ shot last month. So far so good. I feel good. I had the Covid back in January. I feel real well.

Of course they didn't.
From what I gathered at the hospital I do not believe they know if some one can get it twice , so I went ahead and got the shot.
I also tested positive in Jan. No big deal, minor fatigue for a couple weeks--got better with fresh air and exercise, zinc and D-3. I didn't get the shot and I feel fine.

Of course they didn't.
I also tested positive in Jan. No big deal, minor fatigue for a couple weeks--got better with fresh air and exercise, zinc and D-3. I didn't get the shot and I feel fine.
Glad to hear it. My lungs shut down came to the next day hooked up to a machine. Nurse taking care of me was wearing a space suit. In the ward 5 days. your experience and mine is a good example of why I do not think they have a real understanding of the virus and what it can do.

Of course they didn't.
Glad to hear it. My lungs shut down came to the next day hooked up to a machine. Nurse taking care of me was wearing a space suit. In the ward 5 days. your experience and mine is a good example of why I do not think they have a real understanding of the virus and what it can do.
I am glad that you survived and are doing well. I agree whole heartedly with your last sentence. My problem is with uninformed people that just spout the MSM/CDC line. There is more to this than meets the eye.

This is insane. You’ll let an experimental jab go into your body while most likely never even having researched all that’s in it that’s gojng into your body, simply for the freedom to travel.

Good luck.

Follow this science moron-- CDC: 2,050 DEAD Following COVID “Vaccines” as 300+ Deaths Added This Week – 16 Deaths from New J&J Shot Producing “COVID Symptoms” - Medical Kidnap

Quoting from religious conspiracy websites like Medicalkidnap isn't how you're going to convince me of your "critical thinking" skills. If anything it's the complete opposite. I proved that you get your information from facebook memes and you got called out. End of story.

This is insane. You’ll let an experimental jab go into your body while most likely never even having researched all that’s in it that’s gojng into your body, simply for the freedom to travel.

Good luck.

What medical research have you done on the vaccine? Are you a virologist?

Quoting from religious conspiracy websites like Medicalkidnap isn't how you're going to convince me of your "critical thinking" skills. If anything it's the complete opposite. I proved that you get your information from facebook memes and you got called out. End of story.
You didn't PROVE shit. I haven't been on FB for over five years to begin with. Your feeble attempt to deny actual statistics from the CDC is as telling as anyone needs. Run along now, your mommy is calling.

Good luck.

What in anything I said requires me to be a virologist to say?

No, there are these things called demographers. They keep accurate counts of deaths, from ALL causes, worldwide. They show zero pandemic. In fact, the mortality rate for the entire world is slightly lower than average. Other than suicides, which went up a little.

That's called science. Instead, you follow the words of a little troll who changed his opinion 180 degrees more times than a vegas gambler. And now, as more evidence comes to light, it is becoming quite obvious that your little troll you love so much is the man responsible for what covid deaths there were.

He needs to be tried for crimes against humanity.

Of course they didn't.

Yeah. I felt a little down for about 3 days. Bounced back fine then months later decided to take the anti body test and lo and behold I had had it, but didn't know it.

Good luck.

No, I am not a virologist, but I am a scientist so was able to figure out REAL quick that the masks were a farce. This is what the inside of a virology lab looks like. Notice what they are NOT wearing? Yeah, useless face masks.

1611253777-6009c8112a77e.jpg

Good luck.

What in anything I said requires me to be a virologist to say?

If you're criticizing ppl for being ignorant of the vaccine, then you obviously must have some deep knowledge of it that the average person doesn't. I'd simply like to know the context of that statement.

Good luck.

No, I am not a virologist, but I am a scientist so was able to figure out REAL quick that the masks were a farce. This is what the inside of a virology lab looks like. Notice what they are NOT wearing? Yeah, useless face masks.

And YET, virtually the whole of asia was able to protect themselves from the virus when they immediately masked up, whereas europe and the americas was slow as shit to do so or only doing it half heartedly. India did the same as the other asian countries till their government proclaimed victory over the virus and started living it up and threw their masks away. Now we're seeing the result of that folly. It may be time to get a refund for that "science" degree. Masks work, they just don't play into your narrative.

You didn't PROVE shit. I haven't been on FB for over five years to begin with. Your feeble attempt to deny actual statistics from the CDC is as telling as anyone needs. Run along now, your mommy is calling.

Im not denying anything, I'm not the one attempting to deflect from the original conversation. That's what you did once i proved your statement was from directly from a fb meme story about yearly death counts, and 2.9 million deaths, yada yada yada. If you didn't get it from fb, you obviously saw it elsewhere. This is the problem when the entire basis of your ideology are based on memes and not facts or evidence. Also when the media reaches out to the people who originally posted the meme, they suddenly shrink and hide from their stupid lies and conspiracy theories, because they know they've been caught, like a kid with a hand in a candy jar.

Good luck.

And YET, virtually the whole of asia was able to protect themselves from the virus when they immediately masked up, whereas europe and the americas was slow as shit to do so or only doing it half heartedly. India did the same as the other asian countries till their government proclaimed victory over the virus and started living it up and threw their masks away. Now we're seeing the result of that folly. It may be time to get a refund for that "science" degree. Masks work, they just don't play into your narrative.

No, they didn't. Masks have zero effect as multiple studies have proven over the years.

The facts are that no country was suffering massive covid deaths. They don't exist. It is a fraud.

Did people die from covid?

Absolutely. But the reality is very few died.

Good luck.

No, they didn't. Masks have zero effect as multiple studies have proven over the years.

The facts are that no country was suffering massive covid deaths. They don't exist. It is a fraud.

Did people die from covid?

Absolutely. But the reality is very few died.

Good, I'd like to you visit as many families who had loved ones die from covid and tell them their family members are alive and well, and that it's all a hoax.

Forum List

Back