Gina Carano fired from Disneys Mandalorian & Lucasfilm

It always fascinates me how easily and seamlessly the asshole right wingers go from being abusive dicks to the poor me victim role.

Carano: "I am being bullied!"

Uh...dumbass ... Since when is denying you a million dollar acting job, "bullying"? One too many shots to the dome in the Octagon have left you out of touch with reality.

Carano: "I wont give up the fight!"

Uh...dumbass...what "fight"? The fight for your right to million dollar acting contracts? What the fuck are you talking about, dummy?

It always fascinates me how leftists can live in the role of poor-me victim 24/7, while simultaneously being the biggest, most oppressive bullies around.

Uh, dumbass, see if you can get past your "I hate anyone who's successful, because I'm a broke loser!" complex, and try to get that taking someone's job over their personal political views IS abusive. It's one of those "moral" things that I realize are a foreign language to anyone venal enough to be a leftist in the first place.

Uh, dumbass, the fight in question would be the fight to keep the masters you slavishly worship from forcing everyone to mouth their party line.

Basically, all you've said here is, "If my masters don't like it, you deserve what you get for disagreeing!"

No, she was criticizing Nazi tactics in 1930’s Germany.
Oh for fucks sake you people will say ANYTHING. She was comparing her own plight and imagined oppression to the events leading up to the Holocaust. Everybody knows this. You either know this and are shamelessly lying, or you don't and are painfully stupid. Pick your poison.

Ironic post is ironic.

No, it’s not “End of story” because you say so. You continue to ignore the fact that Brown was advancing on Wilson. Forensics prove this but you insist on pushing the false narrative that Wilson just shot Brown without provocation.

A guy with a gun shot a kid 8 times.. when a dozen witnesses said he had his hands up.

I’ll agree with nasty but takedowns? Hardly. Most of your posts are childish, petty, loaded with irrelevancies and designed to do one thing: push buttons.

Well, I'm certainly pushing your buttons, aren't I, Corky?

You mean, people with degrees told you what you wanted to hear.

People with degrees also said that Brown was advancing on Wilson but you ignored their degrees, didn’t you?

Were people with degrees there? People who were there said he had his hands up. The supposed "evidence" was that his shirt wasn't pulled up when he had his hands up, which they wouldn't be if he had his hands up the way most normal people would put up their hands.

I’ll ask again: Is their moral outrage worth the lives of their loved ones? They apparently think so and you apparently agree.

Again, not moral outrage, sense of survival. This problem wasn't being solved.

Nice try dumbass. Persons of color have nothing to do with this. It’s about people of all races crowding the streets in violation of pandemic protocols meant to safeguard the lives of innocent people and slow the spread of a deadly disease.

Except nobody really thought that people were going to catch it if they were outside, and most of the "protocols" were for people who were indoors. Also, most of the demonstrators I saw were wearing masks. Not seeing a problem here, other than you wetting yourself. Actually, that's not a problem either... It's just funny.
I am sick of this Joe. You are a giant fat troll. The Bontham Jean case was tried. She was found guilty. STFU.

I am sick of your lies regarding the Taylor case. She was not just an innocent bystander. Her idiot thug boyfriend used her as a shield as he fired at the police officers first.

Police officers don't just randomly shoot people. And this has zero to do with the thread of Disney bowing to the woke leftist mob.

Again, if she posted that she was pro choice, pro BLM and pro trans rights she would never have been fired. Disney does not oppose political statements just those from one side, making them hypocrites at best.

STOP HIJACKING THIS THREAD. You fat, uninformed, bald loser.

No, it’s not “End of story” because you say so. You continue to ignore the fact that Brown was advancing on Wilson. Forensics prove this but you insist on pushing the false narrative that Wilson just shot Brown without provocation.

A guy with a gun shot a kid 8 times.. when a dozen witnesses said he had his hands up.

I’ll agree with nasty but takedowns? Hardly. Most of your posts are childish, petty, loaded with irrelevancies and designed to do one thing: push buttons.

People with degrees also said that Brown was advancing on Wilson but you ignored their degrees, didn’t you?

Were people with degrees there? People who were there said he had his hands up. The supposed "evidence" was that his shirt wasn't pulled up when he had his hands up, which they wouldn't be if he had his hands up the way most normal people would put up their hands.

I’ll ask again: Is their moral outrage worth the lives of their loved ones? They apparently think so and you apparently agree.

Nice try dumbass. Persons of color have nothing to do with this. It’s about people of all races crowding the streets in violation of pandemic protocols meant to safeguard the lives of innocent people and slow the spread of a deadly disease.

Except nobody really thought that people were going to catch it if they were outside, and most of the "protocols" were for people who were indoors. Also, most of the demonstrators I saw were wearing masks. Not seeing a problem here, other than you wetting yourself. Actually, that's not a problem either... It's just funny.
I am sick of this Joe. You are a giant fat troll. The Bontham Jean case was tried. She was found guilty. STFU.

I am sick of your lies regarding the Taylor case. She was not just an innocent bystander. Her idiot thug boyfriend used her as a shield as he fired at the police officers first.

Police officers don't just randomly shoot people. And this has zero to do with the thread of Disney bowing to the woke leftist mob.

Again, if she posted that she was pro choice, pro BLM and pro trans rights she would never have been fired. Disney does not oppose political statements just those from one side, making them hypocrites at best.

STOP HIJACKING THIS THREAD. You fat, uninformed, bald loser.

You should open up and tell us how you really feel, Azog. It's really not healthy for you to bottle things up that way. ;)

10 years for a murder? Um, yeah... Still a miscarriage of justice.

Right. Except that they didn't announce themselves and they had the wrong house.

One of the things that got Mannish Woman fired was her support of thug cops.

Nope, it just makes them pragmatic. They don't need her baggage. They did fire James Gunn for making stupid tweets, too.

10 years for a murder? Um, yeah... Still a miscarriage of justice.

Right. Except that they didn't announce themselves and they had the wrong house.

One of the things that got Mannish Woman fired was her support of thug cops.

Nope, it just makes them pragmatic. They don't need her baggage. They did fire James Gunn for making stupid tweets, too.
What is the average sentence for involuntary manslaughter?

Lie...they did announce themselves.

You avoided the facts that if she supported the SJW mantra she would not have been fired.

Don't care. This was murder.

And no one else in the building heard them. Except one guy who later changed his story.

You avoided the facts that if she supported the SJW mantra she would not have been fired.

Probably not. She works in a place where that's the culture.

Just like if I worked at Remington, I doubt my attitudes about common sense gun control would make me terribly welcome.

Don't care. This was murder.

And no one else in the building heard them. Except one guy who later changed his story.

Probably not. She works in a place where that's the culture.

Just like if I worked at Remington, I doubt my attitudes about common sense gun control would make me terribly welcome.
Don’t care = don’t know. It’s 10 yrs. Remington would never hire you. Why? You don’t have any marketable skills. People like you are what is wrong with America. What people you wonder? Pussies.

While advancing threateningly towards Wilson.

If I’m smart enough to recognize your pointless and childish ploys then I’m smart enough to avoid them.

You give yourself way too much credit. You are too emotional, reactionary, ignorant and full of yourself to be clever.

Were people with degrees there?

Were people with degrees there when Floyd died?

People who were there said he had his hands up. The supposed "evidence" was that his shirt wasn't pulled up when he had his hands up, which they wouldn't be if he had his hands up the way most normal people would put up their hands.

Irrelevant. I’m talking about the fact that he was advancing on Wilson. The blood trails prove that he was closer to Wilson than he was when he first turned around and supposedly raised his hands.

In other words, he walked away from Wilson and then, realizing he’d been shot in the hand, raised his hands to look at them and then advanced threateningly towards Wilson. Presumably because he’d been shot.

Irrelevant. I ask again: Is moral outrage (or even sense of survival) worth the life of friends and loved ones?

Except nobody really thought that people were going to catch it if they were outside, and most of the "protocols" were for people who were indoors.

Just how stupid do you think we are?

Are you seriously trying to tell me that the people who remained indoors were more at risk than a mob in the street?

Also, most of the demonstrators I saw were wearing masks.

But not practicing social distancing.

If they felt that masks were enough then they wouldn’t have shut down the country and they wouldn’t have advised social distancing.

You’re full of shit.

If I’m smart enough to recognize your pointless and childish ploys then I’m smart enough to avoid them.

You give yourself way too much credit. You are too emotional, reactionary, ignorant and full of yourself to be clever.

Were people with degrees there?

People who were there said he had his hands up. The supposed "evidence" was that his shirt wasn't pulled up when he had his hands up, which they wouldn't be if he had his hands up the way most normal people would put up their hands.

Irrelevant. I’m talking about the fact that he was advancing on Wilson. The blood trails prove that he was closer to Wilson than he was when he first turned around and supposedly raised his hands.

In other words, he walked away from Wilson and then, realizing he’d been shot in the hand, raised his hands to look at them and then advanced threateningly towards Wilson. Presumably because he’d been shot.

Irrelevant. I ask again: Is moral outrage (or even sense of survival) worth the life of friends and loved ones?

Except nobody really thought that people were going to catch it if they were outside, and most of the "protocols" were for people who were indoors.

Are you seriously trying to tell me that the people who remained indoors were more at risk than a mob in the street?

Also, most of the demonstrators I saw were wearing masks.

But not practicing social distancing.

If they felt that masks were enough then they wouldn’t have shut down the country and they wouldn’t have advised social distancing.

You’re full of shit.
Your last statement is on point. JoeP for Pussy lives in a fantasy world and refused to face reality. Amber Guyger situation is the perfect example

Don’t care = don’t know. It’s 10 yrs. Remington would never hire you. Why? You don’t have any marketable skills. People like you are what is wrong with America. What people you wonder? Pussies.

Actually, I have 35 years experience in my field (which is not Human Resources) and my time in the military gives me a lot of expertise in weapons. So based purely on my resume, I'd probably be a good catch for them. Clearly, I wouldn't be a good fit, considering I consider the gun industry to be as immoral and evil as the tobacco industry. Maybe a little worse.

Actually, I have 35 years experience in my field (which is not Human Resources) and my time in the military gives me a lot of expertise in weapons. So based purely on my resume, I'd probably be a good catch for them. Clearly, I wouldn't be a good fit, considering I consider the gun industry to be as immoral and evil as the tobacco industry. Maybe a little worse.
Your field is HR. Stop your fucking lying. You know what is immoral? Do you? It’s subjective. Many believe abortions to be immoral. Do you? I 100% guaranty they would not hire you.

Your field is HR. Stop your fucking lying. You know what is immoral? Do you? It’s subjective. Many believe abortions to be immoral. Do you? I 100% guaranty they would not hire you.

Actually, no, I'm not in "HR". My background for most of my career was procurement and supply chain, going all the way back to my time in the Army. I just picked up resume writing as a side until I decided to do it as a full time business a few years ago. I often get calls from recruiters just based on my LinkedIn profile.

Anyway, there's nothing subjective about Mannish Woman's not being a good fit for Hollywood. She just kept saying stupid racist, transphobic things, which you just don't do if you are a minor character. Now, yeah, Marc Hamill can shoot his mouth off politically because he's Mark Hamill. But when he said things that Disney didn't like, they put the clamp down on him, too.

But selling a dangerous product to dangerous people... most sensible people would consider that immoral.

"If my masters don't like it, you deserve what you get for disagreeing!"
No stupid, i said if your employers don't like it, they can do what they want. Same thing you said about your cult leader and his firings for the last 4 years. But you are either too stupid or rabid to think clearly enough to connect these dots of your own behavior.

Um, being a scary black dude is not a death penalty offense.

But you might be on to something here. What we need to do in the police academies is have a scary black guy on the payroll. And have him randomly jump out at people. Guys who panic aren't fit to be cops.

Genius!!!

No, but they DID EXAMINE THE BODY and performed TESTS ON IT to determine how he died. And they wrote down "suffocation" not "Drug overdose".

yes, it absolutely is. If you take proper precautions, and your family does, it's just not an issue.

Now, if you have your 87 year old Nana in your home, it's probably not a good idea to go back to her.

That's one theory. The other was he realized he couldn't get away, and started walking towards Wilson to give himself up. You know, like 14 witnesses said he was.

1614207405094.png

Frankly, this whole crime scene diagram is kind of weird. How did the SHELL casings get all the way over there, if Wilson wasn't chasing him? how could he be running without any shoes?

Oh, I think you are Darwinian level stupid. You're just lucky saber tooth cats aren't around anymore to practice natural selection.

It's more along the lines of "how much exposure to who and for how long". Standing out side with a mask with other people- Just not much of a threat. Working indoors for hours with other people, where maybe food is being served, um, yeah, much bigger threat.

Actually, no, I'm not in "HR". My background for most of my career was procurement and supply chain, going all the way back to my time in the Army. I just picked up resume writing as a side until I decided to do it as a full time business a few years ago. I often get calls from recruiters just based on my LinkedIn profile.

Anyway, there's nothing subjective about Mannish Woman's not being a good fit for Hollywood. She just kept saying stupid racist, transphobic things, which you just don't do if you are a minor character. Now, yeah, Marc Hamill can shoot his mouth off politically because he's Mark Hamill. But when he said things that Disney didn't like, they put the clamp down on him, too.

But selling a dangerous product to dangerous people... most sensible people would consider that immoral.
Clamp on him too? No they didn’t. They fired her because they were uncomfortable. That’s weak sauce.

Your last statement is on point. JoeP for Pussy lives in a fantasy world and refused to face reality. Amber Guyger situation is the perfect example

You mean the racist bitch who shot an unarmed man inside of his home?
I have told you 100x that your warped reality doesn’t equal actual reality. What part of that statement do you not understand? I get that you’re just trolling but I mean this sincerely. You are a loser. If I looked like you and had your life I would take a vow of silence and join a monastery.

Forum List

Back