Giuliani Says Trump Repaid Lawyer For $130,000 Payment To Stormy Daniels

Rudy says Trumpo is pleased about Rudy telling the world he is a liar on Fox News but the White House spokespeople were not prepped for it.

"We had no idea of the topics of the show, obviously," Gidley told anchor Shannon Bream. Giuliani's comments involve ongoing litigation, "we have nothing to say about it, the president has outside counsel, and that's who I would have to refer you to. ... I'm not an attorney, I just work at the White House."

The White House has 'nothing to say' on Rudy Giuliani's claim that Trump repaid Stormy Daniels hush money

Maybe Sarah Huckleberry and staff should think about giving the liar in chief up.

The last few days cable provider has no sound on Fox HD, but only that channel. I saw Jewliani face on Hannity...., but no words. CC not working. CNN was OK? Huh? I am suspicious.

Rudy says Trumpo is pleased about Rudy telling the world he is a liar on Fox News but the White House spokespeople were not prepped for it.

"We had no idea of the topics of the show, obviously," Gidley told anchor Shannon Bream. Giuliani's comments involve ongoing litigation, "we have nothing to say about it, the president has outside counsel, and that's who I would have to refer you to. ... I'm not an attorney, I just work at the White House."

The White House has 'nothing to say' on Rudy Giuliani's claim that Trump repaid Stormy Daniels hush money

Maybe Sarah Huckleberry and staff should think about giving the liar in chief up.
Sarah's hoping to be the next Marla Maples

Put the whole quote up. You won't will you asshole. Premature ejaculation running with just a bit of the quote.

:lol:

Giuliani continued: 'Everybody was nervous about this from the very beginning. I wasn’t...

'When I heard Cohen’s retainer of $35,000, when he was doing no work for the president, I said, "That’s how he's repaying it, with a little profit and a little margin for paying taxes, for Michael".'

Giuliani said that the president 'didn’t know about the specifics of it (the $130,000 payment to Stormy Daniels), as far as I know.

'But he did know about the general arrangement that Michael would take care of things like this.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5685239/Rudy-Giuliani-says-Donald-Trump-paid-Michael-Cohen-130-000-hush-money.html#ixzz5EP948gN7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

rudy2.jpg

LoL, this is the fuckup the moral, family values, snowflake right voted in to make ‘murica great...again.

Trump supporters should be ridiculed and any Trump supporter that still supports him after this bombshell should be institutionalized for not having the facilities necessary to walk upright.

And what's the bombshell?

If you have to ask, then it isn't worth my time to explain to you. Just in case you didn't know, water is wet...
You really are gullible. DId you read what Rudy said? Or just the headline?

:rofl:
I watched it more than once. He said Trump paid back Cohen over time. It wasn't a one time payment.
Now Trump said he knew nothing about the money. He didn't know Cohen spent it. He didn't know where Cohen got it.

Smokey eyes from burning fat.

Michael Avenatti, Daniels' lawyer, argued that "according to Mr. Giuliani, Mr. Trump and Mr. Cohen were co-conspirators in a felony."

Oh Gawd, he used the "F" word ----- Felony!

Isn't Giuliani part of Trump's legal team?

This is getting more baffling by the moment. What in the name of fuck could be their strategy, at this point?

Or has Giuliani gone rogue? I doubt that's it. He's a better lawyer than Cohen is, but maybe he's just really out of practice?

LoL, this is the fuckup the moral, family values, snowflake right voted in to make ‘murica great...again.

Trump supporters should be ridiculed and any Trump supporter that still supports him after this bombshell should be institutionalized for not having the facilities necessary to walk upright.

And what's the bombshell?

If you have to ask, then it isn't worth my time to explain to you. Just in case you didn't know, water is wet...
You really are gullible. DId you read what Rudy said? Or just the headline?

:rofl:
I watched it more than once. He said Trump paid back Cohen over time. It wasn't a one time payment.
Now Trump said he knew nothing about the money. He didn't know Cohen spent it. He didn't know where Cohen got it.
Listen again, he also sai Trump paid Cohen for no work in exchange.

That could rise to the level of money laundering and fraud.

Put the whole quote up. You won't will you asshole. Premature ejaculation running with just a bit of the quote.

Giuliani continued: 'Everybody was nervous about this from the very beginning. I wasn’t...

'When I heard Cohen’s retainer of $35,000, when he was doing no work for the president, I said, "That’s how he's repaying it, with a little profit and a little margin for paying taxes, for Michael".'

Giuliani said that the president 'didn’t know about the specifics of it (the $130,000 payment to Stormy Daniels), as far as I know.

'But he did know about the general arrangement that Michael would take care of things like this.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5685239/Rudy-Giuliani-says-Donald-Trump-paid-Michael-Cohen-130-000-hush-money.html#ixzz5EP948gN7

View attachment 191438

In the interest of fairness, Rudy is a scumbag - but he personally did more to reduce the power of the Italian mob in New York than any other individual.

Lots of luck, Sarah.

View attachment 191438

In the interest of fairness, Rudy is a scumbag - but he personally did more to reduce the power of the Italian mob in New York than any other individual.

I used to admire him. The only thing I can say about him these days is that he appears to believe he is above the law. My guess is that the obscenely wealthy got away with so much for so long that they just assumed it would go on for forever.

The best part about the Rudy Giuliani sh*tshow is that Sean Hannity tried to help him out by asking, "But do you know the president didn't know about this?" ...and Giuliani proceeded to say, nope, actually Trump did know about the payoff.

Giuliani is such a fool. He doesn't even realize what he's just done.

The best part about the Rudy Giuliani sh*tshow is that Sean Hannity tried to help him out by asking, "But do you know the president didn't know about this?" ...and Giuliani proceeded to say, nope, actually Trump did know about the payoff.

Giuliani is such a fool. He doesn't even realize what he's just done.
Somebody told him, he’s out there backpedaling something fierce.

The White House is a fucken Clown Circus, and the Big Orange Clown doesn't have control, not even of his own people. The smart ones quit, unless they're fired first, and I can't see Guiliani lasting long.

Rudy Giuliani May Have Just Implicated President Trump In Serious Campaign Finance Violations

Donald Trump’s new lawyer Rudy Giuliani took to Sean Hannity’s Fox News program Wednesday night to defend the president from the ongoing Mueller investigation and to calm the waters for the Trump faithful.

But it looks like he’s gotten the president into potentially greater legal jeopardy by admittingthat Trump repaid his fixer Michael Cohen for the $130,000 payment to adult film performer Stormy Daniels to keep her quiet, seemingly contradicting the president and potentially implicating Trump and his campaign in some serious campaign finance violations.

Forum List

Back