Glen Beck packs a full House: Lincoln Memorial

Somebody needs to clue in all the posters who defend/support Beck and are flitting from one issue to another with the frequency of a cheap ham radio.

It doesn't matter about the size of the rally.....the bigger the crowd the more IDIOTS were suckered into blowing up Beck's marketability.

Remember folks, Beck called you an idiot if you take anything he says seriously. And let's face it, if a rodeo clown took to the pulpit of your local church, you'd take what he'd have to say with a grain of salt!
And I take it YOU are one of the IDIOTS who voted for an inept, inexperienced clown like Obama.....Voting for a man who never ran a damn thing in his life. Had nothing more on his resume than being a failed community organizer. It doesn't get any more idiotic than that!

Yeah, it took a true idiot to vote for Obama, that's for sure!

Sorry, but NOTHING you state here changes the FACT that YOU support a man WHO CALLS YOU AN IDIOT FOR SUPPORTING HIM, AND WHO HAS STATED FOR POSTERITY THAT HE DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT POLITICS BECAUSE IT'S ALL ABOUT THE BUSINESS OF RADIO JOCK PROMOTION FOR HIM.

Yep, the rodeo clown has YOU for an idiot.

But rather than face that reality, you jump on the neocon bicycle of anti-Obama 2008 campaign knocks. Wake up bunky, America didn't buy your Rovian BS then or now.....and fools like you would continue the failed policies of a failed businessman, a legacy student who didn't have the grades for Ivy League and who had the fix put in for the National Guard to avoid the draft. Get your act together bunky.

Obama has been following his policies until now, holding off on his totalitarian tax schemes pretty much. How'd the surge work out for you Robot boy??? Obama Man has had how many aliases in his life??? Real impressive. Bush's records are available, remember transparency??? Maybe Barry just forgot??? What religion is he this week??? You seem to have penis envy concerning Glenn Beck??? What is your problem there??? Size, aim??? It is time for you to listen and learn Child, you need an intervention more than you know. Keep on deluding yourself, while contributing to the problem, lecturing us about how stupid we are. Schemes, scams, and incompetence is all your kind have to offer. You break things, add bureaucracy, and steal the life out of the unsuspecting. Real impressive. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Well, it would take a lot of imagination to get someone like Beck into the Oval Office...the Shrub was close, and Palin would be closer. So far though, nothing like that has happened...yet.

Sounds like don't know that there is currently a Rodeo Clown currently in the Oval Office. Shhhhhh.... It's a secret. ;)

It's no secret that YOU can't handle the FACT that Beck has you rightly pegged as an idiot for supporting his BS. Becks words, not mine.

But YOU can't handle the truth, so you name call Obama in a typical neocon dodge. Grow up and deal with reality, my friend.

It's like if a parrot could sit there and masturbate, you would be out of a job. ;)

Here's the difference. When Beck goes off reservation, I can turn him off and do something else, which I do regularly. Your jackass keeps causing me grief. Send him home please.

How is criticizing Beck giving YOU grief? How is responding to others who ardently defend Beck and attack those who criticize him giving YOU grief? Explain please.

Insert 0bama where you read "jackass" for clarification. Are you this dense in real life or do you just play it up for message boards?

Forgive me....I didnt' think anyone was that dimwitted to use the old neocon dodge of namecalling the President when one of their icons gets exposed as a phony/liar.

Evidently, you are a correction to my assumption.

Get real, junior....Beck isn't "off the reservation.....he's a self admitted "rodeo clown" that plays on your frustrations and prejudices in order to garner ratings and sponsors (aka $$$). Beck calls YOU an idiot for taking him seriously enough to defend/excuse him. Beck said he doesn't give a damn about politics, it's all about the benjamins for him....and he'll say anthing to that effect. His words, not mine....Deal with it, or don't.

Sounds like don't know that there is currently a Rodeo Clown currently in the Oval Office. Shhhhhh.... It's a secret. ;)

It's no secret that YOU can't handle the FACT that Beck has you rightly pegged as an idiot for supporting his BS. Becks words, not mine.

But YOU can't handle the truth, so you name call Obama in a typical neocon dodge. Grow up and deal with reality, my friend.

It's like if a parrot could sit there and masturbate, you would be out of a job. ;)

Evidently, realizing you're being played for an idiot by Beck was too much for the fragile hinges of your mind...so you resort to this grade school retort in an effort to sound...clever?
No sense in my further humiliating this "intense" Beck idiot....I leave you to the last predictable retort.

I watched Glenn Apologize on the Chris Wallace interview. Liberation Theology does have issues Zona. Most of us have issues Zona. The Rally was a blast. Sorry you didn't make it. Here's something I know you will get a kick out of. Make sure you are sitting down now and don't choke.

intense-albums-beck-rally-lincoln-memorial-08-28-2010-picture1950-img-1439-01.jpg

The apology was as phony as Beck is...and YOU don't have a clue as to what black liberation theology is all about. Do your homework.

The "blast" demonstrates what a bunch of idiots Beck has rightly called. Beck has stated for the record he doesn't give a damn about politics, as it's all about the business of radio jock promotion (aka $$$$). So FreedomWorks and Fox News promotes this BS for months, organizes folk to get there, and what do they get?? Some jackass trying to merge Burt Lancaster and Andy Griffith into a new type of pseudo-evangelist...and Palin screeching on about restoring "honor" while NEVER telling us exactly what honor was lost and by home, and what "honor" are we restoring or exactly what type of America should we be going back to.

Yep, a bunch of suckers for Beck.

Those look like overtly political signs at a rally that was allegedly apolitical where people were not supposed to bring signs.

I don't buy it.

I took that picture at the Rally Sparky, many others took pictures of that group too. They started on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. The Park Ranger's came and made them leave the steps, so they complied. There were those angered that this group showed up with political signs, there were those that supported them. I remained neutral. Their web site is on the signs, I believe it speaks for itself. Beck asked the people to leave the signs home, over 99% complied. I saw few exceptions. There was an anti Beck Rally across the street, I have a couple of those pictures posted in my Rally Picture Album.

And I take it YOU are one of the IDIOTS who voted for an inept, inexperienced clown like Obama.....Voting for a man who never ran a damn thing in his life. Had nothing more on his resume than being a failed community organizer. It doesn't get any more idiotic than that!

Yeah, it took a true idiot to vote for Obama, that's for sure!

Sorry, but NOTHING you state here changes the FACT that YOU support a man WHO CALLS YOU AN IDIOT FOR SUPPORTING HIM, AND WHO HAS STATED FOR POSTERITY THAT HE DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT POLITICS BECAUSE IT'S ALL ABOUT THE BUSINESS OF RADIO JOCK PROMOTION FOR HIM.

But rather than face that reality, you jump on the neocon bicycle of anti-Obama 2008 campaign knocks. Wake up bunky, America didn't buy your Rovian BS then or now.....and fools like you would continue the failed policies of a failed businessman, a legacy student who didn't have the grades for Ivy League and who had the fix put in for the National Guard to avoid the draft. Get your act together bunky.

Obama has been following his policies until now, holding off on his totalitarian tax schemes pretty much. How'd the surge work out for you Robot boy??? Obama Man has had how many aliases in his life??? Real impressive. Bush's records are available, remember transparency??? Maybe Barry just forgot??? What religion is he this week??? You seem to have penis envy concerning Glenn Beck??? What is your problem there??? Size, aim??? It is time for you to listen and learn Child, you need an intervention more than you know. Keep on deluding yourself, while contributing to the problem, lecturing us about how stupid we are. Schemes, scams, and incompetence is all your kind have to offer. You break things, add bureaucracy, and steal the life out of the unsuspecting. Real impressive. ;)

And here folks, you see the intensity of the Beck idiot....faced with the inevitable conclusion that Beck has played him for a fool, this intense idiot blathers on like Karl Rove on crack during the 2008 campaign.

Beck's idiots....a pathetic lot. I leave this intense idiot to his predictable blatherings.

TRANSLATION:
I'm too much of a mommas boy pussy and refuse to answer your questions so, i'll just make shit up.

END OF TRANSLATION

Now, doesn't it just chap your liberal hide to know that a hard working front of the house employee was able to pull off 90 grand in a year?

That's what happens when you are paid well. Work extra hours. Volunteer to work six days a week instead of five. Picks up any shift for other employees. Makes a killing on tips because she bothered to educate herself on food and wine. High rolling customers appreciate that type of service, and they tip accordingly. It wasn't a rare thing to see her walk away with a grand plus in tips on any given night...... And why did she do that?.....Because she had a goal of putting herself through law school free and clear without the burden of future student loan payments. I talk to her all the time. She's now entering her third year after finishing the second year #3 in her class at Loyola. I'm as proud of her as I would be with my own children. She was with me for over 10 years and was one of the most loyal and dedicated employees I ever had the honor of employing.

Now, maybe you should try and do what she did, and that is WORK HARD, instead of wasting your employers time and money by spending your entire shift spewing your loony liberal bullshit on a message board. You're just damn lucky you don't work for me. If I caught you doing that shit, i'd have beaten you to a pulp, emptied your wallet right in front of your face and tossed your sorry ass out in the street.

Now, answer the fucking questions or simply run along, whimp!

HAHA look at the phony squirm. LOL So now you claim that I am making it all up even as you defend one of the arguments that i present. So which is it hack?? LOL

More fiction from you imagine that. Oh well it's where you started so why not end there. LOL

BTW which version of your question do you want me to answer the one that you started with, you know the one where you want me to prove how letting the taxcuts expire will create jobs even though i NEVER made any such claim, or the several changes that you made along the way after being shown to be nothing but a dishonest hack who tries to attribute statement to posters so you can attack them for somethign that they never said??
Just answer whatever questions I asked, ya' fuckin' idiot!....If you have the balls that is!

I'm tired of playing your childish games, douchebag. If you're too stupid to understand the questions, that's your fucking problem.

Now, if you're in favor of the cuts, explain why.

If you are against the cuts, and your myriad of statements up here make it quite obvious that you are, explain why.

This is your last chance, lil' man....If you refuse, then it is obvious you are admitting defeat. It's that simple.

Christ, Sesame Street couldn't make it anymore simple for this idiot!

So you call him childish then proceed to call him names and swear over and over.

Talk about the pot and the kettle lol

I took that picture at the Rally Sparky,

I'm not sure I believe you, Sparky. have you bothered to look at what those websites in the signs are about? If you had, methinks perhaps you wouldn't be posting that pic. Or perhaps you agree that 33% of black women are Satanic.

Last edited:

Evidently, realizing you're being played for an idiot by Beck was too much for the fragile hinges of your mind...so you resort to this grade school retort in an effort to sound...clever?
No sense in my further humiliating this "intense" Beck idiot....I leave you to the last predictable retort.

Translation/ Run and hide Pool boy. You are so not worthy. :lol: :lol: :lol: When was the last time you had an original thought. You are so bought and paid for, Punk. :lol:

Jesus...are you people still bitching about Beck??? Seriously?

And yet you INSIST that he's nothing to worry about, a drunken liar, snake oil salesman...

If that is true, then why not ignore him like you do that poor begger on the street corner? Oh wait... I remember now...because he's actually influencing how people think...and that is UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

Carry on...I'm sure Beck is loving all the hype

I don't believe you, Sparky. have you bothered to look at what those websites in the signs are about? If you had, methinks perhaps you wouldn't be posting that pic.

If you don't believe me it is your loss, not mine. Have I checked out their web site, no. That was not what the pictures were about, that group was pretty vocal with their message. The reason for the pics is to document who was there. The fact that you cannot accept my witness ends our conversation. It is a fact that the picture was taken at the Rally. When you get past that, I'd be glad to relate on what ever you want.

And yet you INSIST that he's nothing to worry about, a drunken liar, snake oil salesman...

If that is true, then why not ignore him like you do that poor begger on the street corner? Oh wait... I remember now...because he's actually influencing how people think...and that is UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

Kind of hard to ignore someone who's bullhorned from Fox News, Clear Channel, Murdoch owned publishings.....and then subsequently covered by the MSM.

But don't worry, Beck and his idiots have been exposed for the duplicitous (spl) lot that they are. This thread will die it's natural death soon.

I don't believe you, Sparky. have you bothered to look at what those websites in the signs are about? If you had, methinks perhaps you wouldn't be posting that pic. Or perhaps you agree that 33% of black women are Satanic.

If you don't believe me it is your loss, not mine. Have I checked out their web site, no. That was not what the pictures were about, that group was pretty vocal with their message. The reason for the pics is to document who was there. The fact that you cannot accept my witness ends our conversation. It is a fact that the picture was taken at the Rally. When you get past that, I'd be glad to relate on what ever you want.

For the reader interested in the truth, I re-inserted and highlighted the sentence that our intense Beck idiot left out. Dishonest neocon wonks and Beck idiots often alter/lie about conversations in order to give a false perception about the rationality of their stances.
Once exposed for their dishonesty, it's best to just ingore the Beck idiot altogether.

I don't believe you, Sparky. have you bothered to look at what those websites in the signs are about? If you had, methinks perhaps you wouldn't be posting that pic.

check out the site

looks as nutty as a troofer site

Kind of hard to ignore someone who's bullhorned from Fox News, Clear Channel, Murdoch owned publishings.....and then subsequently covered by the MSM.

But don't worry, Beck and his idiots have been exposed for the duplicitous (spl) lot that they are. This thread will die it's natural death soon.

Thank God! I was beginning to think you didnt have anything better to do. Nice use of that big word too! We all appreciate it when one side that is guilty of deliberate deception accuses the other side of the same thing...even if it IS from some washed up drunk, Mormon with an agenda that is sure to lead this country to hell in a hand basket. Oh wait, a dope smoking, elitist has already got a head start on taking us to hell...sorry Beck, I know you wanted it to be you.

For the record, it's very easy to ignore someone who's bullhorned on any of those outlets....you simply DON'T watch, listen or read them.

Hell, I ignored 90% of the Obama ramblings on ALL of the major networks, CNN, MSNBC, AIR AMERICA (don't you miss that network?) and umpteen million websites. It's not so hard to make that decision. You should try it

And here folks, you see the intensity of the Beck idiot....faced with the inevitable conclusion that Beck has played him for a fool, this intense idiot blathers on like Karl Rove on crack during the 2008 campaign.

Beck's idiots....a pathetic lot. I leave this intense idiot to his predictable blatherings.

Tag team dirt bags for a Totalitarian Tomorrow. When challenged by voice, attempt to silence the messenger. The end justifies the means, divert, misrepresent, lie, to achieve your end. Your whole life is about controlling others, yet you fail. You are a perversion of life. You speak of Idiot's and Fool's, know that you are both. You censor, you steal, there is nothing original about you clown's. I guess we are all free to agree with your platform, as 8it changes, so does your story. Orwell had you pegged. Your whole life is a fraud, that is what it comes down to. You must destroy that which is beyond your comprehension, because you fear what you cannot control. If you were the center of my universe, I might give a shit about your issues, but you are not. Jackass that you are.

I don't believe you, Sparky. have you bothered to look at what those websites in the signs are about? If you had, methinks perhaps you wouldn't be posting that pic. Or perhaps you agree that 33% of black women are Satanic.

For the reader interested in the truth, I re-inserted and highlighted the sentence that our intense Beck idiot left out. Dishonest neocon wonks and Beck idiots often alter/lie about conversations in order to give a false perception about the rationality of their stances.
Once exposed for their dishonesty, it's best to just ingore the Beck idiot altogether.

Who died and made you God??? WTF is your trip Fuck Head? Do you alway's just make shit up as you go??? Is it a learned art for you Retard???

check out the site

looks as nutty as a troofer site

Divecon, The Rally was open to everybody. They showed up. What is your problem with that. Would you have had everyone that showed up being screened? that would have been absurd.

Thank God! I was beginning to think you didnt have anything better to do. Nice use of that big word too! We all appreciate it when one side that is guilty of deliberate deception accuses the other side of the same thing...even if it IS from some washed up drunk, Mormon with an agenda that is sure to lead this country to hell in a hand basket. Oh wait, a dope smoking, elitist has already got a head start on taking us to hell...sorry Beck, I know you wanted it to be you.

For the record, it's very easy to ignore someone who's bullhorned on any of those outlets....you simply DON'T watch, listen or read them.

Hell, I ignored 90% of the Obama ramblings on ALL of the major networks, CNN, MSNBC, AIR AMERICA (don't you miss that network?) and umpteen million websites. It's not so hard to make that decision. You should try it

Sorry, but I adhere to the old addage, "know thy enemy". I can't comment on something if I don't personally read up or listen to or watch it. That would make me as bad as the audience for the likes of Beck, or Limbaugh or Levin, or Crowley, etc., etc. So more than I like to I have to bite the bullet and read up on these jokers.

Broke my heart when Richardson didn't get the nomination, and Edwards just screwed up royally...so we're left with Obama, who actually won! :disbelief:
And I miss Air America...at least the earlier versions of it. But they didn't have their economic ducks in a row or a very good plan regarding on air talent. Oh well.

Forum List

Back