Glenn Beck is not fooling around anymore, he is attempting to incite violence

Dude.

You're so right! We've been lying all along. You found us out.

That's why France, Sweden, England, and Canada are ALL Totalitarian states!

The evil Dictators of all those nations are just pretending that Democracy exists!

Ahh, I give up. I have to go out for the evening. Night all.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
(standing ovation)

France, Sweden and England wouldn't exist if we didn't defend their asses every time they dig a deep hole.

As they're digging now. France is suffering from rioting, mobs and effigy burning on the streets. Anti-semitism is at an all-time high, Sweden is having issues with REAL neo-Nazis, and England, well, England, need I say more?

Dude.

The evil Dictators of all those nations are just pretending that Democracy exists!

interesting.....which clinic in sweden france england or canada would you rather go to than say....stanford......or houston if you have say....cancer.....

You just revealed the point on which you righter nuts fall. No one argues the quality of American health care, only the accessibility. Almost fifty million Americans don't have access to State U hospital much less Stanford or Houston. I suggest that any reputable clinic in the USA, France, Sweden, etc, would be a blessing.

Now go do your homework and come back and tell us where the USA ranks in longevity and infant mortality with GB, FR, SWD, or CDA. Hmmm?

That is what they are teaching your relatives and friends and your children and grandchildren at high school and university. That your point of view is not only wrong but evil.
Really going hard after the title of USMB's most self-righteous asshole, aren't you?? :rofl:

Dude.

interesting.....which clinic in sweden france england or canada would you rather go to than say....stanford......or houston if you have say....cancer.....

You just revealed the point on which you righter nuts fall. No one argues the quality of American health care, only the accessibility. Almost fifty million Americans don't have access to State U hospital much less Stanford or Houston. I suggest that any reputable clinic in the USA, France, Sweden, etc, would be a blessing.

Now go do your homework and come back and tell us where the USA ranks in longevity and infant mortality with GB, FR, SWD, or CDA. Hmmm?

That is what they are teaching your relatives and friends and your children and grandchildren at high school and university. That your point of view is not only wrong but evil.
the 50 mil figure is messed with, and not accurate, if you take into account they include illegals in it and people that are just between jobs

and the WHO rankings are unfair because they use different standards for different countries(basically what ever the country decides) like they dont count a child born untill its at least a week old in some countries

the 50 mil figure is messed with, and not accurate, if you take into account they include illegals in it and people that are just between jobs
and the WHO rankings are unfair because they use different standards for different countries(basically what ever the country decides) like they dont count a child born untill its at least a week old in some countries
And people who qualify for Medicare/Medicaid but have yet to apply for it.

But honesty isn't the strong suit of the committed authoritarian statist.

Wow, so much to catch up with.

I really must have struck a nerve.

To the people accusing me of lying. I did not lie at all. I told the exact truth as I see it.

Yes, but you arent the judge of what's true. The fact is anyone who watches Glenn regularly knows you're outright lying when you claim he is inciting people to violence.

1. Mr Beck hosted a program where he spent most of it strongly suggesting that Nazi Eugenics and the Democrats plan for public health care were basically the same thing, and that Mr Obama and his staff were basically the same as Hitler and Goering. (This is a fact about Beck.)

And those are accurate facts. The fact these legitimate points dont bother you about the Obama administration is downright frightening. His Czars speaking on involuntary sterilization through the nations water supply. Death counseling for seniors. Suggesting we shouldnt spend money on seniors if they cost too much. suggesting that already born children can be killed if their parents wanted to abort them. Holy crap the only thing they havent suggested is actual death camps. And you see absolutely no legitimate connection between this?

Yeah, and he accurately backed it up. Obama is a totalitarian. He is more than willing to seize as much power as he can and he is actively doing so. And we the people need to stop this.

He is sincere. He isnt faking emotional outbursts.

So because youre ignoring obvious parallels we are supposed to?

That's because he was showing parallels. He was explaining why this administration is dangerous. And he has obviously succeeded if you want to silence him so much.

He doesn't want to believe the worst in people. He just isnt stupid enough to stick his head in the sand when there are so many freaking signs.

Obama has recently been speaking about maybe it would have been better if his grandmother died instead of going through costly proceedures to extend her life. If he is throwing his grandmother under the bus, do you honestly think he gives a damn about yours?

And glen is trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. It's who glen is. He doesnt want to think the worst of people. But again he isnt going to ignore reality.

Cause encouraging non-violent protests is extremely incendiary. Got ya.

You are a liar when you try to claim someone advocating non-violent uprising is trying to incite violence.

Attacks on your opponent's character, as opposed to disputing the facts themselves, do not win an argument.

Which is probably why this thread has gone on for 28 pages.

You're right. Your attacks on Glenn's character instead of addressing the facts themselves do not win arguments. Trying to silence your political opponents does not win arguments. The fact is your position is indefensible so you have to attack Glenn and try

Does anyone have proof that my facts are false?

Um the actual broadcast shows your "facts" are wrong. If you would stop confusing your opinion for fact, you'd probably get alittle further with your arguments.

But until you stop claiming that encouraging non violent resistance is somehow inciting rebellion, you have zero credibility. You have no facts to begin with.
Boy...I have never seen someone with their head jammed so far up Glen Beck's ass as I have here in my life...ever.

Dude...are you cupping his balls too? If so, you can let go now...he needs to breathe, or cry some more.

Sheesh!

*SMH*

Wow, so much to catch up with.

I really must have struck a nerve.

To the people accusing me of lying. I did not lie at all. I told the exact truth as I see it.

Yes, but you arent the judge of what's true. The fact is anyone who watches Glenn regularly knows you're outright lying when you claim he is inciting people to violence.

And those are accurate facts. The fact these legitimate points dont bother you about the Obama administration is downright frightening. His Czars speaking on involuntary sterilization through the nations water supply. Death counseling for seniors. Suggesting we shouldnt spend money on seniors if they cost too much. suggesting that already born children can be killed if their parents wanted to abort them. Holy crap the only thing they havent suggested is actual death camps. And you see absolutely no legitimate connection between this?

Yeah, and he accurately backed it up. Obama is a totalitarian. He is more than willing to seize as much power as he can and he is actively doing so. And we the people need to stop this.

He is sincere. He isnt faking emotional outbursts.

So because youre ignoring obvious parallels we are supposed to?

That's because he was showing parallels. He was explaining why this administration is dangerous. And he has obviously succeeded if you want to silence him so much.

He doesn't want to believe the worst in people. He just isnt stupid enough to stick his head in the sand when there are so many freaking signs.

Obama has recently been speaking about maybe it would have been better if his grandmother died instead of going through costly proceedures to extend her life. If he is throwing his grandmother under the bus, do you honestly think he gives a damn about yours?

And glen is trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. It's who glen is. He doesnt want to think the worst of people. But again he isnt going to ignore reality.

Cause encouraging non-violent protests is extremely incendiary. Got ya.

You are a liar when you try to claim someone advocating non-violent uprising is trying to incite violence.

You're right. Your attacks on Glenn's character instead of addressing the facts themselves do not win arguments. Trying to silence your political opponents does not win arguments. The fact is your position is indefensible so you have to attack Glenn and try

Does anyone have proof that my facts are false?

Um the actual broadcast shows your "facts" are wrong. If you would stop confusing your opinion for fact, you'd probably get alittle further with your arguments.

But until you stop claiming that encouraging non violent resistance is somehow inciting rebellion, you have zero credibility. You have no facts to begin with.
Boy...I have never seen someone with their head jammed so far up Glen Beck's ass as I have here in my life...ever.

Dude...are you cupping his balls too? If so, you can let go now...he needs to breathe, or cry some more.

Sheesh!

*SMH*
ah, so Glen Beck is an asshole, so its ok to completely LIE about what he said?>

very interesting set of morals you have

It's From The "DECLARATION OF TAKING UP ARMS:
RESOLUTIONS OF THE SECOND CONTINENTAL CONGRESS"
JULY 6, 1775

Here again is the Link. "Justice" is in conflict with "Equal Distribution". Liberty is in Conflict with "Equal Distribution". Hamilton hijacked The Federal Government, in part with the "Promote The General Welfare". He Imagined Limitless Power to Implement whatever he Imagined, without checks and balances, with zero regard for Enumerated Powers. You are doing the same. We are effectively continuing the argument between Madison and Jefferson V.S. Alexander Hamilton. Tyranny is still Tyranny, no matter the color you paint it. Even The Constitution is Under God, whether You accept it or not, is irrelevant. Who are You or I to play God with other Peoples money, void of consent?

Declaration of Taking Up Arms, July 6, 1775

You will be one of those who tell God on that day of reckoning that you did this and that and the other for Him. He will tell his angels, "Turn this bum's azz into the alley."

God Bless You Too. And Your assessment is based on what ? Can't get past that Inalienable Right thing can you. You do have the Right to condemn Yourself, though I advise against it. I'm gonna do you a big favor and drop it here. I forgive you.

I wouldn't mention the word MORALS if I were a Right-Winger.

Ensign, Sanford, Mr. "Wide Stance", other members of The Family...

That's like Satan talking about righteousness.

Is this a new DNC daily talking point? Attack the right on religion?

Just out of curiosity do you personally believe in God?

What is Your favorite Bible Chapter?

Whom is your favorite Old Testament Author?

So You claim that because We are from the Right We cannot be Moral?

Do you know what a Bigot is?

since when do what those dipshits do have anything to do with me?
i didnt vote for any of them

Is this a new DNC daily talking point? Attack the right on religion?

Just out of curiosity do you personally believe in God?

What is Your favorite Bible Chapter?

Whom is your favorite Old Testament Author?

So You claim that because We are from the Right We cannot be Moral?

Do you know what a Bigot is?
Don't go there with me child, I start my day each day with prayer and bible study...

This quarter I'm studying the Johnanine Letters

I'm a proud and practicing Christian.

Bible Chapter? Huh? You meant BOOK right?

Old Testament...hmmm...never thought about it, but I'll go with Moses, because of what he did.

No, scratch that...David...Psalms is just off the hook, perhaps its a tie.

I'm claiming that the Right are hypocrits and parasites...JUST like the blasted Pharasees.

Capice?

Last edited:

They are all RAGING Right-Wingers, and I do mean RAGING.

If you align yourself with their side, then it has something to do with you, as far as our "debate" on this Political Discussion Forum website is concerned.

They are all RAGING Right-Wingers, and I do mean RAGING.

If you align yourself with their side, then it has something to do with you, as far as our "debate" on this Political Discussion Forum website is concerned.
no, it doesnt
i dont give a rats ass what those guys did since i never voted for them

DiveCon...I can understand why you wouldn't want to assoiate yourself with such scum, but the truth of the matter is you guys are all self-proclaimed conservatives.

As such, you share many of the same political beliefs and attitudes.

That puts you square on their side.

I didn't ask you if you voted for them, nor did I imply or suggest that. Unless you're in their state or jurisdiction that would be impossible...don't play silly childish games now...lets be real.

DiveCon...I can understand why you wouldn't want to assoiate yourself with such scum, but the truth of the matter is you guys are all self-proclaimed conservatives.

I didn't ask you if you voted for them, nor did I imply or suggest that. Unless you're in their state or jurisdiction that would be impossible...don't play silly childish games now...lets be real.

whatever you say, Comrade Stalin.

gotta love how you use guilt by association but dont do the same for the guys on your side

gotta love how you use guilt by association but dont do the same for the guys on your side

Those individuals have been blessed by the Ossiah, hence all their sins are washed away.

OK Tru Amerikkkan...U rule.

Don't try the victim role on me now.

If the RW politicos weren't so guilty of hedging, supporting and utterly failing to denounce those scumbags publicly this wouldn't be an issue.

But because they choose to passive-aggressively support them...you get the guilt by association.

Take it up with your leaders, bub, not with me. They brought this down on your head...not me.

OK Tru Amerikkkan...U rule.

Don't try the victim role on me now.

If the RW politicos weren't so guilty of hedging, supporting and utterly failing to denounce those scumbags publicly this wouldn't be an issue.

But because they choose to passive-aggressively support them...you get the guilt by association.

Take it up with your leaders, bub, not with me. They brought this down on your head...not me.
Hey. you assumed because someone leans right he is united with these "right wing thugs" or whatever you said. two can play at that game.

Forum List

Back