Good Man Huck to Ryan: 'Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way'

• Banned
OR JEFFY!

proxy.jpg

I told you the GOP and Trump would make what ever adjustments needed for them to decide he wasn't so bad after all.

LOLOLOL.....boy, you guys will throw a motherfucker under the bus in a hit fuckin minute....God forbid a bitch think for themselves....statford wives ring a bell
Can you ever make sense?

This is what I don't get about you people.....if minorities rally for Obama or Clintons its because we can't think for ourselves, we're dumb, stupid, etc....Yet, you have a party member that don't like Trump and u lice balls are ready to chop the fuckin guys head off...You guys reeeeeeeekkkkkkk of hypocrisy....own it and keep it moving.

LOLOLOL.....boy, you guys will throw a motherfucker under the bus in a hit fuckin minute....God forbid a bitch think for themselves....statford wives ring a bell
Can you ever make sense?

This is what I don't get about you people.....if minorities rally for Obama or Clintons its because we can't think for ourselves, we're dumb, stupid, etc....Yet, you have a party member that don't like Trump and u lice balls are ready to chop the fuckin guys head off...You guys reeeeeeeekkkkkkk of hypocrisy....own it and keep it moving.

Well you have established that you are ignorant when it comes to GOP RINO's, enjoy life on the Democratic party plantation.

Can you ever make sense?

Well you have established that you are ignorant when it comes to GOP RINO's, enjoy life on the Democratic party plantation.
Live on a cartoon utopian plantation or a dystopian world created by Trump?

All I can say is" zip pi dee do dahh. zippi de day!"

YouTube

Hey, I' m only posting this so I can learn the song!!

Can you ever make sense?

Live on a cartoon utopian plantation or a dystopian world created by Trump?

All I can say is" zip pi dee do dahh. zippi de day!"

YouTube

Hey, I' m only posting this so I can learn the song!!

I'm off to buy a BMW X5 Xdrive i35 this morning, being a conservative has its rewards. :eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back