GOP Healthcare Bill Denounced

For crying out loud, get a grip.

John Semmens: Semi-News — A Satirical Look at Recent News

GOP Healthcare Bill Denounced | The Arizona Conservative
:rolleyes:
I thought this was pretty good!

Charles Rangel arguing Congressional members should get subsidy's.

As Representative Charles Rangel (D-NY) explains,

“the stress we face in our jobs is severe. On the one hand, lobbyists continually pressure us with temptations—free meals, free trips, campaign donations—that take a toll on our health. On the other hand, there is the constant fear that someone will perceive that we have done something wrong—taken a payoff to push legislation, cheated on our taxes—that disturbs our repose. We need and deserve a subsidy.”
Makes sense to me!

Although I've never had my repose disturbed.

Lol...you guys are just like Fox News. How many onion reports have they aired on their "news" program?

Really? You laughed at that?

Be honest. You are just trying to be nice to the imbecile, right?

No, I laughed because he was poking fun. Lighten up, LL.

Poking fun is fine. But that was just tired. It was at least the hundredth time a nutter has used that lame tactic.

Lighten up? I'm laughing my ass off over here. This thread has made me forget the pain of my sprained ankle completely!

I wish at least some of you guys were more perceptive.

Most Dems believe that the government knows whats best for them
That's because protecting their own choices, liberty and being responsible for themselves scares the living SHIT out of them. In other words? They're LAZY.

first and foremost - they are weak.

weak individuals tend to have a necessity to group and associate with the same - they are weak and often not very bright - natural prerequisites of the collectivists.

the ones who lead the herd brainwashing them with the leftard talking points usually are neither weak, nor lazy or stupid - but they have an unhealthy need for power grip. The dictator narcissistic types are usually the ones to lead and brainwash the sheeple.

That's because protecting their own choices, liberty and being responsible for themselves scares the living SHIT out of them. In other words? They're LAZY.

weak individuals tend to have a necessity to group and associate with the same - they are weak and often not very bright - natural prerequisites of the collectivists.

the ones who lead the herd brainwashing them with the leftard talking points usually are neither weak, nor lazy or stupid - but they have an unhealthy need for power grip. The dictator narcissistic types are usually the ones to lead and brainwash the sheeple.

Yeah, that's why universities are so left wing...educated people are so weak

Yeah, that's why universities are so left wing...educated people are so weak
In the case of 'Higher learning' that means higher level of brainwashing. Doesn't mean that they've experienced LIFE...reality...and it doesn't mean they have common sense either.

You may thank me Mr. Elitist.:eusa_hand:

Instead of apologizing to others for being lock-step stupid in this thread....you go on a rant about the weakness of others?

Predictable nutter. Even the terms you use are the terms that lemmings use. "leftard"......"sheeple".....

Not an original thought ever enters your head.

Instead of apologizing to others for being lock-step stupid in this thread....you go on a rant about the weakness of others?

Predictable nutter. Even the terms you use are the terms that lemmings use. "leftard"......"sheeple".....

How much is Obama/DNC paying you to be this stupid on here? You're highly overpayed , Lunger.

Says the guy who calls everyone on the right (in nearly every post) 'nutter'? :lol:

Says the guy who calls everyone on the right (in nearly every post) 'nutter'? :lol:
Gotta follow those talking points or be fired.

Lunger still hasn't answered me as to whom hired him to be here.

Inside every leftist is a totalitarian scumbag just aching to get out....they can't wait to tell you how to run your life, spend your money, insure your health....

Forum List

Back