GOP jobs agenda

Here's a good 'jobs agenda'...

Get one, and stop whining & stealing from fellow Citizens. The Government has nothing to do with it. Working and succeeding is up to the individual. Get educated and get a good job. That's the solution.

Don't expect the Government to do that for you. No more jobs bills. They're just opportunities for politicians to prance around and posture. Jobs bills are unnecessary wastes of time & money.
That would depend on what's in the job bill, no? For example, some jobs bills have included tax breaks for businesses expanding production or head count in the US vs. abroad.

Get one, and stop whining & stealing from fellow Citizens. The Government has nothing to do with it. Working and succeeding is up to the individual. Get educated and get a good job. That's the solution.

Don't expect the Government to do that for you. No more jobs bills. They're just opportunities for politicians to prance around and posture. Jobs bills are unnecessary wastes of time & money.
That would depend on what's in the job bill, no? For example, some jobs bills have included tax breaks for businesses expanding production or head count in the US vs. abroad.

Like i said, no more jobs bills. Wastes of time & money. They're just opportunities for Pols to prance around and posture. The opportunities are there for those who wanna work and succeed. The Government has nothing to do with it. When it comes to the issue of jobs, the Republicans should take the 'Do-Nothing Congress' approach. We've encouraged the Entitlement hounds too much as it is.

The reality is, no one deserves anything and no one is entitled to someone else's income. The 'job agenda' is simple: Just get one, and stop bitchin and stealing from fellow Citizens.

How exactly did Barack Obama make it easier to "frack", Zeke? That's something that was done on State controlled and privately controlled lands...NOT on Federally controlled lands! Obama's Department of the Interior has actually drafted regulations making it more difficult to use "fracking" on Federal land.

This really confuses you doesn't it? Obama DID NOTHING to stop fracking. Even you admit that. So by doing NOTHING to stop fracking, he didn't fuck with the producers at all now did he? He gave a little lip service to the environmentalists. But fracking has EXPLODED across the country. And it is so good till the clean water runs out.

And thank god for stopping fracking on government land. Did that legislation pass?

You really think we have an energy shortage don't ya? You really want to give away natural gas and oil that is on Federal land so that the private energy companies can do what with it? Sell it on the world markets. And that helps America how?

The reality is, no one deserves anything and no one is entitled to someone else's income. The 'job agenda' is simple: Just get one, and stop bitchin and stealing from fellow Citizens.

Why do you think it is almost ALL the right wing on here that are unemployed? Or bitching about not finding a job. Why do liberals work and cons just bitch about it?

Why do you think it is almost ALL the right wing on here that are unemployed? Or bitching about not finding a job. Why do liberals work and cons just bitch about it?

I presented the only 'jobs agenda' that means anything. It's not about Government. The jobs are there. Get educated and a get a good one. Because no one deserves or is entitled to someone else's income.

There should never be another 'Jobs Bill' presented in Congress again. The Pols just use them to divide and gain politically. I prefer a 'Do-Nothing Congress' approach on this and many other issues.

Like i said, no more jobs bills. Wastes of time & money. They're just opportunities for Pols to prance around and posture. The opportunities are there for those who wanna work and succeed. The Government has nothing to do with it. When it comes to the issue of jobs, the Republicans should take the 'Do-Nothing Congress' approach. We've encouraged the Entitlement hounds too much as it is.

Fuck you asshole. MY GOVERNMENT IS PAYING PEOPLE TO COME TO MY COUNTRY TO TAKE MY JOB FROM ME AND MILLIONS OF ENGINEERS JUST LIKE ME. You may think this is funny but I don't. You may even be benefiting from this rape of American technical jobs. But screw you buddy. I want to see the end of this rape.

I presented the only 'jobs agenda' that means anything. It's not about Government. The jobs are there. Get educated and a get a good one. Because no one deserves or is entitled to someone else's income.

There should never be another 'Jobs Bill' presented in Congress again. The Pols just use them to divide and gain politically. I prefer a 'Do-Nothing Congress' approach on this and many other issues.
The jobs are being filled by cheap immigrants, ya asshole.

Obama is an Affirmative Action Failure. If he wasn't such a novelty, we'd have creamed him. But you pricks just can't admit a mistake.

The excuses never end with people like you do they?
Your "party" ran shitty candidates. And your candidates got their asses kicked not once. But twice.

Run better candidates if you Republicans would like to win the WH. What a novel idea.

Oh and get a fucking job and quit bitching about the economy.

Got a great job so shove it up your ass.

I agree...one of Obama's greased paths to the WH was that he was following behind loser GWB and all his stupid war bullshit.

"GOP jobs agenda"

Or the lack thereof.

That's what morons like you don't get.

The GOP should not pretend to create jobs like you dorks think Obama does.

The job of government is to create an inviting environment so that people can succeed if they try.

If your workforce is nothing but a bunch of cokeheads....you won't have much luck.

In China (been there lots), they have people who appreciate that they have good jobs (and a pretty good lifestyle).

Fuck you asshole. MY GOVERNMENT IS PAYING PEOPLE TO COME TO MY COUNTRY TO TAKE MY JOB FROM ME AND MILLIONS OF ENGINEERS JUST LIKE ME. You may think this is funny but I don't. You may even be benefiting from this rape of American technical jobs. But screw you buddy. I want to see the end of this rape.

More 'Jobs Bills' aren't gonna change that. In fact, they'll likely make that worse. 'Jobs Bills' are only used by Pols to divide the people and gain politically & financially. They're completely unnecessary. If you wanna work and succeed, you can do that. It's not a Government issue. You don't deserve, nor are you entitled to the Government getting you a job. That's on you the individual.

There is only one 'Jobs Agenda' that really matters... Just get one and stop whining and stealing from fellow Citizens. Period, end of story.

More 'Jobs Bills' aren't gonna change that. In fact, they'll likely make that worse. 'Jobs Bills' are only used by Pols to divide the people and gain politically & financially. They're completely unnecessary. If you wanna work and succeed, you can do that. It's not a Government issue. You don't deserve, nor are you entitled to the Government getting you a job. That's on you the individual.

There is only one 'Jobs Agenda' that really matters... Just get one and stop whining and stealing from fellow Citizens. Period, end of story.
YOU ARE NOT LISTENING. CORPORATIONS ARE ALREADY USING OUR GOVERNMENT TO TAKE OUR JOBS FROM US. Yes we can and do get jobs. BUT THAT DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT WE HAVE TO FIGHT DAILY AGAINST OUR GOVERNMENT.

Put it this way let's say my job is running a small corporation that makes widgets. Corporation A, sees that my company is successful. Corporation A, brings over slave labor level indian and asian engineers to reverse engineer my widgets and sell them for pennies on the dollar to run me out of business. Then after they have similar widgets to sell those engineers go back to india/asia to service the widgets being sold here in the states.

My government is actively supporting my competition to make my widgets and compete with American widget production. After those corporations new foreign labor moves over seas, the income those folks earn is no longer taxed here. The widgets they sell here are not even subject to our regulations any more. Are you listening yet?

We need bills to "undo" what is currently being done by regulations and programs set up by the prior representatives of our government.

Oh and, I HAVE A JOB YOU POS.

Last edited:
MY GOVERNMENT IS PAYING PEOPLE TO COME TO MY COUNTRY TO TAKE MY JOB FROM ME AND MILLIONS OF ENGINEERS JUST LIKE ME. You may think this is funny but I don't. You may even be benefiting from this rape of American technical jobs. But screw you buddy. I want to see the end of this rape.

Uh, I think our government is just doing what major corporations want them to do.
It's the corporations that are going for cheaper labor. They export jobs for cheaper labor and they import workers who will work cheaper than Americans.

But for a MW worker it's fuck em. It's their fault they get paid MW.

But when skilled workers are getting the fucks put to them, the government better step in and put a stop to it.

Seems like a dual standard there. Wouldn't it be better if all you skilled engineer types would just work for the wages a guy from India will work for?

American corporations are bringing us a lower standards of living while the corporations are enjoying some record profits. It's across all wage ranges. It's been going on for a long time. There is nothing written that says we in America have to have in increasing standard of living. Matter of fact, there is reason to believe our standard of living for the masses of people in the country has declined and could decline further.

YOU ARE NOT LISTENING. CORPORATIONS ARE ALREADY USING OUR GOVERNMENT TO TAKE OUR JOBS FROM US. Yes we can and do get jobs. BUT THAT DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT WE HAVE TO FIGHT DAILY AGAINST OUR GOVERNMENT.

I understand your angst. But it is the government doing the bidding of the corporations. And by government I mean mostly the Congress.

Those fine elected officials are most concerned with keeping their cushy jobs. And they need money to do that. And they need corporations to funnel the money to them and as a result of all those lobbyists and all that money spent, corporations get what the want and pay for. Cheap labor.

MY GOVERNMENT IS PAYING PEOPLE TO COME TO MY COUNTRY TO TAKE MY JOB FROM ME AND MILLIONS OF ENGINEERS JUST LIKE ME. You may think this is funny but I don't. You may even be benefiting from this rape of American technical jobs. But screw you buddy. I want to see the end of this rape.

Uh, I think our government is just doing what major corporations want them to do.
It's the corporations that are going for cheaper labor. They export jobs for cheaper labor and they import workers who will work cheaper than Americans.

But for a MW worker it's fuck em. It's their fault they get paid MW.

But when skilled workers are getting the fucks put to them, the government better step in and put a stop to it.

Seems like a dual standard there. Wouldn't it be better if all you skilled engineer types would just work for the wages a guy from India will work for?

American corporations are bringing us a lower standards of living while the corporations are enjoying some record profits. It's across all wage ranges. It's been going on for a long time. There is nothing written that says we in America have to have in increasing standard of living. Matter of fact, there is reason to believe our standard of living for the masses of people in the country has declined and could decline further.
Dual standard? Huh? I mentioned both earlier. I'm simply pointing out that the h1b program is targeted at professionals. Whereas the illegals immigrants and legal immigrants with work visas are targeted at skilled tradesmen and unskilled labor.

The only groups not being screwed in this country are the lawyers and friends of government, as you say the corporate executives.

I understand your angst. But it is the government doing the bidding of the corporations. And by government I mean mostly the Congress.

Those fine elected officials are most concerned with keeping their cushy jobs. And they need money to do that. And they need corporations to funnel the money to them and as a result of all those lobbyists and all that money spent, corporations get what the want and pay for. Cheap labor.
ayup

Put it this way let's say my job is running a small corporation that makes widgets. Corporation A, sees that my company is successful. Corporation A, brings over slave labor level indian and asian engineers to reverse engineer my widgets and sell them for pennies on the dollar to run me out of business. Then after they have similar widgets to sell those engineers go back to india/asia to service the widgets being sold here in the states.

My government is actively supporting my competition to make my widgets and compete with American widget production. After those corporations new foreign labor moves over seas, the income those folks earn is no longer taxed here. The widgets they sell here are not even subject to our regulations any more. Are you listening yet?

We need bills to "undo" what is currently being done by regulations and programs set up by the prior representatives of our government.

No 'Jobs Bill' is gonna help with any of that. That ship's already sailed. This current President already opened the border floodgates. And both Parties have supported awful foreign trade deals for years.

Good jobs will become tougher to find for Americans. That's just the unfortunate reality. But you can still succeed. Get educated and get a good job. Don't rely on Government to do that for you. Because it just ain't gonna happen.

No 'Jobs Bill' is gonna help with any of that. That ship's already sailed. This current President already opened the border floodgates. And both Parties have supported awful foreign trade deals for years.

Good jobs will become tougher to find for Americans. That's just the unfortunate reality. But you can still succeed. Get educated and get a good job. Don't rely on Government to do that for you. Because it just ain't gonna happen.
I don't disagree with the point that this government is by and large a piece of shit that won't fix this problem. That wasn't my point. My point is this government is currently screwing us and that needs to stop. You may want the screwing to continue. I'd like to see it stop.

I'm educated beyond the vast majority of Americans. There are countless jobs that I can fill. I'm not concerned at all for myself, because I'm a self starter with tons of experience and skill to sell to my customers. My concern is with the active, and purposeful destruction of our economy, the blatant selling off of our our long term assets for quick profit. The lack of vision shown by the vast majority of our corporate and government leaders.

Yes, I'll be fine. Hell I could stop working for income tomorrow, retire early and be fine for the rest of my life.

How exactly did Barack Obama make it easier to "frack", Zeke? That's something that was done on State controlled and privately controlled lands...NOT on Federally controlled lands! Obama's Department of the Interior has actually drafted regulations making it more difficult to use "fracking" on Federal land.

This really confuses you doesn't it? Obama DID NOTHING to stop fracking. Even you admit that. So by doing NOTHING to stop fracking, he didn't fuck with the producers at all now did he? He gave a little lip service to the environmentalists. But fracking has EXPLODED across the country. And it is so good till the clean water runs out.

And thank god for stopping fracking on government land. Did that legislation pass?

You really think we have an energy shortage don't ya? You really want to give away natural gas and oil that is on Federal land so that the private energy companies can do what with it? Sell it on the world markets. And that helps America how?

So let me see if I understand how this works, Zeke...

Because Barack Obama did nothing to stop fracking on lands that the Federal Government doesn't control...you think he should get credit for the increase in production of natural gas and oil? The truth is...he couldn't do anything to stop fracking on that land. Where he could control...Federal land...his Department of the Interior drew up new guidelines that made it harder to use technology like fracking. So how does THAT translate into Obama being responsible for the increases in oil and natural gas production? As I said before...those increases took place DESPITE Barack Obama...not because of him!

So it's the right wing that are unemployed and the liberals are all working to support them? Really, Zeke? So all those Occupy Wall Streeters were actually right wingers and the media got the story all wrong?

I don't disagree with the point that this government is by and large a piece of shit that won't fix this problem. That wasn't my point. My point is this government is currently screwing us and that needs to stop. You may want the screwing to continue. I'd like to see it stop.

I'm educated beyond the vast majority of Americans. There are countless jobs that I can fill. I'm not concerned at all for myself, because I'm a self starter with tons of experience and skill to sell to my customers. My concern is with the active, and purposeful destruction of our economy, the blatant selling off of our our long term assets for quick profit. The lack of vision shown by the vast majority of our corporate and government leaders.

Yes, I'll be fine. Hell I could stop working for income tomorrow, retire early and be fine for the rest of my life.

Send em home. The less our Congress meets, the better off we all are. A 'Do-Nothing Congress' is exactly what we need at this point. 'Jobs Bills' are just for show. Spectacles for the Pols to prance around and pretend they're doing something. Completely unnecessary wastes of time & money.

You can still make it in America. But you have to get educated and work hard. No one deserves, or is entitled to anything. It is what it is.

Forum List

Back