GOP leader says former Miss America "street walker" and "love child"

R

rdean

GOP leader steps down after rant on ex-Miss America

Jim Allen referred to Erika Harold, a lawyer and former Miss America, as a "street walker" and "love child" in an e-mail with racial overtones to the conservative website, Republican News Watch.

Allen had predicted that Davis would defeat Harold, saying she would end up "working for some law firm that needs to meet their quota for minority hires."
--------------------------------------------------
Honestly, I don't understand the big deal. This is the Republican Party. They are caught up in these endless racial scandals. Remember, they started the IRS scandal by targeting the NAACP. This passed election, they told us they were targeting African Americans for voter suppression. Read what USMB Republicans say about Obama's wife, children, aunt and half brother. Look at what they say about Trayvon Martin. They can't keep saying it's only a few radicals. Then they point back a hundred years ago or more before the party gained all those conservatives in the middle 60's to pretend they aren't racist in a very lame attempt to take credit for ending slavery.

Stand up and be proud of who you are. Be "real". You are who you are. If you are proud in private, but proud in public.

Whose scandals are worse, the ones Republicans keep trying to pin on Obama or the Republican created scandals the media mostly ignores?

Who the fuck is Jim Allen?

:dunno:

Rdean and the leftists lie again....

Jim Allen is a deeply racist Illinois Republican Party official who character assassinated a negro. Based on this, we are supposed to believe all Republicans are racists.

You know how bigots will use the example of a Muslim blowing himself up and extrapolate that ferocity to all Muslims?

How does it feel when that kind of confirmation bias is turned on Republicans?

Not very pleasant, is it.

Last edited:

Cause us cons are TOO Dim to click on the LINK provided?

Cause you Obamunists are too fucking stupid to grasp that he is no one - a district canvasing board chairman from a backwater in Illinois.

But demagogues like Rdean claim he is THE national leader and spokesman for the GOP.

Your shit gets old, Herr Goebbels.

Jim Allen referred to Erika Harold, a lawyer and former Miss America, as a "street walker" and "love child" in an e-mail with racial overtones to the conservative website, Republican News Watch.

Allen had predicted that Davis would defeat Harold, saying she would end up "working for some law firm that needs to meet their quota for minority hires."
Honestly, I don't understand the big deal. This is the Republican Party. They are caught up in these endless racial scandals. Remember, they started the IRS scandal by targeting the NAACP. This passed election, they told us they were targeting African Americans for voter suppression. Read what USMB Republicans say about Obama's wife, children, aunt and half brother. Look at what they say about Trayvon Martin. They can't keep saying it's only a few radicals. Then they point back a hundred years ago or more before the party gained all those conservatives in the middle 60's to pretend they aren't racist in a very lame attempt to take credit for ending slavery.

Stand up and be proud of who you are. Be "real". You are who you are. If you are proud in private, but proud in public.

Oh Rdean...All those racial incidents are just a coincidence. Every single one of them just so happen to come from Repubs. Patterns mean nothing

So: A very minor party official in a county with only 30K people is now a "GOP leader".

Is he "our guy" now, Derp?

And if this idiot's views are so prevalent in the GOP, explain this from your link:

"Today, I accepted the resignation of Jim Allen as Montgomery County chairman. These types of offensive and inappropriate remarks have no place in our Republican Party," said Jack Dorgan, chairman of the Illinois Republican Party, in a statement posted on the state GOP's Facebook page.​
Let me guess: Dorgan is lying and secretly agrees with Allen.

Because you're exactly stupid enough to claim that.

Jim Allen is a deeply racist Illinois Republican Party official who character assassinated a negro. Based on this, we are supposed to believe all Republicans are racists.

You know how bigots will use the example of a Muslim blowing himself up and extrapolate that ferocity to all Muslims?

Wrong. Jim Allen is a deeply racist Montgomery County, Illinois, Republican Party official. Further, he's a deeply racist Montgomery County, Illinois, EX-Republican Party official.

You and Derp both are deliberately overstating his importance. You know, to fit in with your confirmation bias.

Oh Rdean...All those racial incidents are just a coincidence. Every single one of them just so happen to come from Repubs. Patterns mean nothing

Huh? Who told you that? Was it the "first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy" ?

Wrong. Jim Allen is a deeply racist Montgomery County, Illinois, Republican Party official. Further, he's a deeply racist Montgomery County, Illinois, EX-Republican Party official.

You and Derp both are deliberately overstating his importance. You know, to fit in with your confirmation bias.

You missed my point entirely.

One thing about republicans when they mess up they step down

Democrats figured, screw it our base will make excuses for us and we don't ever need to step down..

take Clinton as the perfect example

and here is another thread by a zoo monkey that is absolutely WORTHLESS except to sling shit..

WHO the hell care about some Illinois Senator..

Vitter did not resign. Sanford did not resign. Not only did Sanford finish his term as Governor, he is now a Congressman!

Larry Craig did not resign.

Democrats figured, screw it our base will make excuses for us and we don't ever need to step down.

Or Weiner, who did resign.

You see what I mean about confirmation bias, daveman? It's all about remembering the hits, and forgetting the misses. Stephanie's post is a great example.

Last edited:

Reality says you're full of crap.

Left-Wing Knockouts: When Democrats Get Racist | Complex
DEMOCRAT: Joe Biden
QUOTE: "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy... I mean, that's a storybook, man." [To the New York Observer in February 2007]

DEMOCRAT: Rod Blagojevich
QUOTE: "This guy, he was catapulted in on hope and change, what we hope the guy is. What the fuck? Everything he's saying's on the teleprompter. I'm blacker than Barack Obama. I shined shoes. I grew up in a five-room apartment. My father had a little laundromat in a black community not far from where we lived. I saw it all growing up." [To Esquire in their new issue]

DEMOCRAT: Rev. Al Sharpton
QUOTE: "White folks was in caves while we was building empires... We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." [In a 1994 speech at Kean College]

DEMOCRAT: Bill Clinton
QUOTE: "A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee..." [Allegedly said to Ted Kennedy during the 2008 campaign]

DEMOCRAT: Diane Watson (State Senator, CA)
QUOTE: "He's married to a white woman. He wants to be white. He wants a colorless society. He has no ethnic pride. He doesn't want to be black." [Said about black conservative Ward Connerly in 1996]

DEMOCRAT: Harry Truman
QUOTE: "I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a n*gger or a Chinaman. Uncle Will says that the Lord made a White man from dust, a n*gger from mud, then He threw up what was left and it came down a Chinaman. He does hate Chinese and Japs. So do I. It is race prejudice, I guess. But I am strongly of the opinion Negroes ought to be in Africa, Yellow men in Asia and White men in Europe and America." [In a letter to his wife in 1911]

DEMOCRAT: Gealdine Ferraro
QUOTE: "If Obama was a white man, he would not be in this position. And if he was a woman of any color, he would not be in this position. He happens to be very lucky to be who he is. And the country is caught up in the concept." [To the Torrance Daily Breeze in March 2008]

DEMOCRAT: Hillary Clinton
QUOTE: "You fucking Jew Bastard." [Allegedly said to Bill Clinton's campaign manager Paul Fray the night Clinton lost the 1974 Arkansas congressional election ]​

But that's okay. You just keep pretending there's no such think as Democrat racism. I'd hate for you to melt down because you started to question your programming.

Now now....it's been pointed out that that wasn't racist at all................:eusa_whistle:

You engaged in the exact same behavior you condemned. I'd say you didn't really have a point at all.

You engaged in the exact same behavior you condemned. I'd say you didn't really have a point at all.

Everyone stop picking on Davey. I mean it!

Vitter did not resign. Sanford did not resign. Not only did Sanford finish his term as Governor, he is now a Congressman!

Larry Craig did not resign.

Democrats figured, screw it our base will make excuses for us and we don't ever need to step down.

Or Weiner, who did resign.

You see what I mean about confirmation bias, daveman? It's all about remembering the hits, and forgetting the misses. Stephanie's post is a great example.
Oh, you mean like ClosedCaption's claim that all racial incidents come from Republicans? You ignored that.

Again, you engage in the same behavior you condemn.

Now now....it's been pointed out that that wasn't racist at all................:eusa_whistle:
Who said that? I must have missed it. Link it.

On edit: I've reviewed the thread. No one claimed that it wasn't racist.

Looks like you're just making shit up again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back