GOP Pushes for Government Shutdown, This Time Over Immigration

Rachel covered this on her show, 11/19. Heritage and White Supremacy involvement.

The Rachel Maddow Show on msnbc

What terrible things happened when the government was shut down last time?

It seems to me that everything seemed to run fine, except those things that Obama knew would piss people off like closing parks and other things that could have ran without interruption.

Much like the old question if a tree falls in woods and no one is there to hear it does it make a sound I ask if the government was shutdown and no one told you would you know the difference?

TUx0mAl.jpg

The Left talked about Ted Cruz wanting to shut down the Government 2 weeks prior to the shutdown. The Right pointed fingers for over a month over who shut down the Government. They had a "we didn't do it" even though EVERYONE knew they did it.

It wouldn't surprise me to see them do it again.

Boehner and McConnell punished the TP severely for their antics last year. None of the TPM on the Board will publish a list of their members in Congress next year. There are probably not enough to get up a basketball game.

Last edited:
The Left talked about Ted Cruz wanting to shut down the Government 2 weeks prior to the shutdown. The Right pointed fingers for over a month over who shut down the Government. They had a "we didn't do it" even though EVERYONE knew they did it.

It wouldn't surprise me to see them do it again.

Boehner and McConnell punished the TP severely for their antics last year. None of the TPM on the Board will publish a list of their members in Congress next year. There are probably not enough to get up a basketball game.

I follow politics, and have for decades, so you're correct.

I believe you..:lmao::lmao::lmao:...Really..I do!
First wise thing you/ve ever done.

And I believe this one too.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I'm glad, you're learning, finally.

Yes, I have this also bookmarked!
Terrific. Maybe next time you can look back on this and not be a total moron?

Forum List

Back