GOP Sen. Mike Braun Says Interracial Marriage Should Be Left To The States, backtracks

I couldn’t believe my ears but Sen Mike Braun just said that the Supreme Court was wrong to legalize interracial marriage

Are you f’ing kidding me?

This cuts to the heart of every American who’s ever been told that they’re not American enough, not loyal enough, not white enough

A lot of things should be left to the states. That is the way the founders wanted it.

One brave new fronteer at a time

Sex with animals is next on the lib list after judges like jackson legalize pedophilia
That is too fucking stupid for words! Do you have a functioning or are you just preprogramed to spew moronic Alex Jones type talking points.

Name the "liberals" that support child sexual abuse or zoophilia . Can't? Then get the fuck out of here and let the sane people discuss the topic

The possibility exists. Since there are a significant number of French Bulldogs crossed with other kinds of dogs.

We no longer have breeding programs like the old slave holders had so we have no idea what deliberate actions there are to cross breed humans to create another specific breed. I, myself, am a cross breed.
You people are over the fucking edge!

A lot of things should be left to the states. That is the way the founders wanted it.
Leave marriage to the states and all those states that refuse to recognize a marriage would have their laws nullified through the full faith and credit clause of the constitution.

Then you move to another state. Problem solved.
Thank you for admitting that you have such contempt for our Constitutional Republic. No one should have to move in order to secure their rights.

You can thank the traitors who started the civil war for the 14th amendment that extended the bill of rights to state law. Problem solved

I can't believe what I am reading in here...In my immediate family there are two inter racial marriages, one is my brother, and sister in law, in which either one would give you the shirt off their backs..very nice people...the other is my daughter of which my new grand daughter was born just three months ago....

Both are just people....The way some in here are talking about it makes me sick...

Forum List

Back