GOP - Stop the Hypocrisy, leave Trump alone!

R

rdean

Donald Trump is the nominee for the Republican Party. It's time to stop with the hypocrisy and the faux outrage.

It wasn't that long ago that Republicans were saying Obama "pals" around with terrorists. So Trump says basically the same thing and suddenly, there is all this GOP outrage. Spare me.

And the complaint about him mistreating minorities? Give me a break. The GOP is 90% white. There are reasons for that. Republicans like to say it's because Democrats give away free stuff. Well Republicans give away millions in free money to other Republicans in the House in the Farm Bill. Course, Democrats don't give money away like that, but Republicans like to think they do.

What the GOP leadership really wants from Trump is for him to lie and he refuses. So leave him alone. At least he's honest about who he hates and the nonsense he actually believes.

And what he's said about our soldiers being thieves? Don't most Republicans feel that way? It's why they want to cut veterans benefits.

Let Trump be Trump.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see...mischaracterize what Trump says, then ridicule the thing that Trump never actually said.

Does that about cover it?

Donald Trump is the nominee for the Republican Party. It's time to stop with the hypocrisy and the faux outrage.

It wasn't that long ago that Republicans were saying Obama "pals" around with terrorists. So Trump says basically the same thing and suddenly, there is all this GOP outrage. Spare me.

And the complaint about him mistreating minorities? Give me a break. The GOP is 90% white. There are reasons for that. Republicans like to say it's because Democrats give away free stuff. Well Republicans give away millions in free money to other Republicans in the House in the Farm Bill. Course, Democrats don't give money away like that, but Republicans like to think they do.

What the GOP leadership really wants from Trump is for him to lie and he refuses. So leave him alone. At least he's honest about who he hates and the nonsense he actually believes.

And what he's said about our soldiers being thieves? Don't most Republicans feel that way? It's why they want to cut veterans benefits.

Let Trump be Trump.

Don't forget the tax code. GOP legislation gives away tens of billions every year through non-discretionary tax code spending. They love their free stuff.

Let Trump be Trump.
Deanie boy has never understood the concept of integrity and being honest. ....... :cool:

Let's see...mischaracterize what Trump says, then ridicule the thing that Trump never actually said.

Does that about cover it?
Not really.

Uh, what was it he never said?

Forum List

Back