Gosnell... Abortion Atrocities

Oh, look everyone, another Gosnell thread.

Please keep milking this three year old story for everything you can get out of it.

How long have you been crying gun control?

Gun control is kind of important with 11,101 gun murders and 16,000 gun suicides every year.

One woman (the only real victim here) dying from medical malpractice isn't.

last time i looked, suicide was a choice. Abortion isn't

Oh, look everyone, another Gosnell thread.

Please keep milking this three year old story for everything you can get out of it.

How long have you been crying gun control?

Gun control is kind of important with 11,101 gun murders and 16,000 gun suicides every year.

“If there’s even one life that can be saved, then we’ve got an obligation to try,” President Obama. Too bad that doesn't extend to aborted babies born alive who have their spinal cord snipped. :eusa_whistle:

It's been on the HuffPo. Yeah, a real liberal media cover-up here :rolleyes:

Have you found a liberal who Backs this yet victim crybaby?

I bet the answer is no but that wont stop you from pretending someone somewhere does. Everyone loves a good story

how long have you been crying gun control?

gun control is kind of important with 11,101 gun murders and 16,000 gun suicides every year.

last time i looked, suicide was a choice. Abortion isn't

$imagesCAQ1MO06.jpg

I bet the answer is no but that wont stop you from pretending someone somewhere does. Everyone loves a good story

have you found a conservative who supports what happend at sandy hook? yea, i didn't think so.

have you found a conservative who supports what happend at sandy hook? yea, i didn't think so.

Have you....just changed the subject? Yes

Is it because propaganda crying about liberals supporting something they don't gets your back all up? Yes

Is it because propaganda crying about liberals supporting something they don't gets your back all up? Yes

sorry dude, abortion is murder. you can't spin your way out of that one. every abortion takes a life. gun ownership isn't murder. in fact only about .00003 guns owned result in a murder.

Let's just forget this was taking place in a Democrat stronghold and could be in several others..:eusa_whistle:

sorry dude, abortion is murder. you can't spin your way out of that one. every abortion takes a life. gun ownership isn't murder. in fact only about .00003 guns owned result in a murder.

You just changed the subject again, I would too if I were you

Since abortion is murder, and murder is against the law. What should the penalty be for committing this Murder? Murder is punishable by law isn't it?

Since abortion is murder, and murder is against the law. What should the penalty be for committing this Murder? Murder is punishable by law isn't it?

not liberal law. see libs change the definition of life to suit their needs. if it was up to me. i'd give them the death penalty

not liberal law. see libs change the definition of life to suit their needs. if it was up to me. i'd give them the death penalty

Any law....But it seems you don't really consider it murder. Murder has a penalty. So who should get the death penalty? The Mother? Mother and Father? Mother, father and doctor?

Who?

Any law....But it seems you don't really consider it murder. Murder has a penalty. So who should get the death penalty? The Mother? Mother and Father? Mother, father and doctor?

Who?

as in any murder, anyone involved

Forum List

Back