Gosnell... Abortion Atrocities

This monster murdered living, breathing infants. And far, far more than 7 of them. He murdered hundreds, and his staff participated.

There were complaints against his clinic going back decades, but the government failed to act in all that time.

The Sandy Hook shooter was a piker compared to this guy.

Democrat Kirsten Powers rips into the media for its obvious avoidance of the trial:

Philadelphia abortion clinic horror: Column

From the piece:

Let me state the obvious. This should be front page news. When Rush Limbaugh attacked Sandra Fluke, there was non-stop media hysteria. The venerable NBC Nightly News' Brian Williams intoned, "A firestorm of outrage from women after a crude tirade from Rush Limbaugh," as he teased a segment on the brouhaha. Yet, accusations of babies having their heads severed — a major human rights story if there ever was one — doesn't make the cut.

You don't have to oppose abortion rights to find late-term abortion abhorrent or to find the Gosnell trial eminently newsworthy. This is not about being "pro-choice" or "pro-life." It's about basic human rights.

The deafening silence of too much of the media, once a force for justice in America, is a disgrace.

:clap2:

Last edited:

Democrat Kirsten Powers rips into the media for its obvious avoidance of the trial:

From the piece:

Let me state the obvious. This should be front page news. When Rush Limbaugh attacked Sandra Fluke, there was non-stop media hysteria. The venerable NBC Nightly News' Brian Williams intoned, "A firestorm of outrage from women after a crude tirade from Rush Limbaugh," as he teased a segment on the brouhaha. Yet, accusations of babies having their heads severed — a major human rights story if there ever was one — doesn't make the cut.

You don't have to oppose abortion rights to find late-term abortion abhorrent or to find the Gosnell trial eminently newsworthy. This is not about being "pro-choice" or "pro-life." It's about basic human rights.

The deafening silence of too much of the media, once a force for justice in America, is a disgrace.

The lack of coverage on this monster is disgusting.

From the piece:

The lack of coverage on this monster is disgusting.

Yup. Seems like it boils down to one of three possibilities:

1. They have carefully reviewed the story and concluded that the repeated, blatant, rampant, repugnant and bloody butchering of late term human life -- like something out of a tasteless horror movie -- just isn't a big deal and not worth mentioning.

2. They haven't noticed the story. Kim Kardashian's pregnancy weight gain has kept 'em really busy.

3. They want to avoid it to protect their partisan political ideology.

Hmm. Gosh, I wonder which one it is.

Last edited:
I have come to the sad conclusion that there really are far more people than i ever believed who feel a life has no value until birth. I participated in a different thread on this subject and too many were blithely brushing this off as "just another abortion".

I consider myself pro-choice, but how people can accept the murder of full term babies is beyond me.

I have come to the sad conclusion that there really are far more people than i ever believed who feel a life has no value until birth. I participated in a different thread on this subject and too many were blithely brushing this off as "just another abortion".

I consider myself pro-choice, but how people can accept the murder of full term babies is beyond me.

I'm in exactly the same position.

It's one thing to hold an opinion, but it's another thing to blatantly lie to defend it. Especially involving a horror story like this.

That's because they are also okay with killing babies.

You people need to realize who you are dealing with. Progressives are monsters who believe it is right and good to kill the weak and vulnerable. They don't care that Gosnell killed women and babies. They hope others are killing them in his place, as we speak.

Oh, look everyone, another Gosnell thread.

Please keep milking this three year old story for everything you can get out of it.

Three year old story? Isn't the trial going on now?

And why do you lefties defend this guys actions?

nobody did.

But that's okay. Understanding the problem is beyond you clowns.

BUt here's a hint.

women aren't going to stop having sex, and they won't start having babies because you say so

If you pass the Casey Amendments and the Hyde Amendment and just make it more difficult to get an abortion, it doesn't mean they'll give up, they just go to the quack with the cat feces on the floor of his clinic to get it done.

You people need to realize who you are dealing with. Progressives are monsters who believe it is right and good to kill the weak and vulnerable. They don't care that Gosnell killed women and babies. They hope others are killing them in his place, as we speak.

Abortion will happen no matter what the law is.

Gosnell was not driving around in the Abortion-Mobile kidnapping these women off the street.

They walked in under their own power, smelled the cat shit and dried blood, and said, "Give me that abortion, anyway."

Me, knowing these fetuses are going down, would rather have it done in the nice clean clinic you guys bomb, shoot the employees at and picket.

Fuck off, joe. You're a lying puke.

The clinic was inspected and found to be disgusting...but nobody reported it:

"But despite noting many outright illegalities, including a padlocked emergency exit in a part of the clinic where women were left alone overnight, the grand jury report notes that the NAF inspector did not report any of these violations to authorities.”

Back alley abortions have been perfectly legal since RvW.

"Whew" says joe the pervert.

Why Kermit Gosnell hasn?t been on Page One

Oh, look everyone, another Gosnell thread.

Please keep milking this three year old story for everything you can get out of it.

Three year old story? Isn't the trial going on now?

And why do you lefties defend this guys actions?

nobody did.

But that's okay. Understanding the problem is beyond you clowns.

BUt here's a hint.

women aren't going to stop having sex, and they won't start having babies because you say so

If you pass the Casey Amendments and the Hyde Amendment and just make it more difficult to get an abortion, it doesn't mean they'll give up, they just go to the quack with the cat feces on the floor of his clinic to get it done.

....and for you also, gads...:dig:

"
Gosnell himself seemed confused, when he was charged with so many counts of murder, as to how that could be. Because even at that point, he didn’t appear to see the children he’s accused of beheading as people.
Planned Parenthood’s Snow was similarly obtuse, either willfully or out of habit, in testifying against a Florida bill that would have required medical care for babies who survive abortions. “If a baby is born on a table as a result of a botched abortion,” she was asked, “what would Planned Parenthood want to have happen to that child that is struggling for life?”
Her answer was a familiar one: “We believe that any decision that’s made should be left up to the woman, her family and the physician.”
Though it pains me to say so, that’s the same stand Barack Obama effectively took when he voted against a similar Illinois bill — even after the addition of a “neutrality clause” spelling out that the bill would have no bearing on the legal status of the (you say fetus, I say unborn child) at any point prior to delivery, and thus could not be used to outlaw abortion."

Why Kermit Gosnell hasn?t been on Page One

Abortion will happen no matter what the law is.

Gosnell was not driving around in the Abortion-Mobile kidnapping these women off the street.

They walked in under their own power, smelled the cat shit and dried blood, and said, "Give me that abortion, anyway."

Me, knowing these fetuses are going down, would rather have it done in the nice clean clinic you guys bomb, shoot the employees at and picket.
No, those women weren't forced to murder their babies. And many choose him based on his reputation. That doesn't change the fact that the man is a monster who murdered women and children under the guise of abortion.

[

Correct he didn't care about following the regulations...and the reason Gosnell’s clinic stayed open so long was concern that regulation of the abortion industry would restrict women’s access to the procedure. So, really it is people like you and your abortion at any cost mentality to blame. Don't try to pass the buck now. :eusa_hand:

Except that the problem is the "regulators" were too busy hassling the legit clinics over how big their parking spaces were and how wide their corridors were.

Gosnell's Clinic was ticketed three time under Governor Casey, an anti-choice fanatic. They didn't close it down. Nor did they close it down under Tom Ridge, a Republican.

But it gets worse. Numerous organizations, including PA Choice, an abortions rights group, filed complaints against Gosnell. But the State of PA refused to act on them unless a patient complained, and none of them did.

[
You answered your own question. OF COURSE they added that line into the article...it was huffington post (they have a pro abortion agenda) DUH. I used that article because you were claiming there was only one victim...apparently the women who are now sterile and experiencing miscarriges don't count. Desired effect maybe? :eusa_shhh:

At any rate even this article talked about the NUMERIOUS health violations that were ignored due to deregulation.

Fetuses aren't people. So, no, you only had ONE murder victim here.

Yes, there were numerous violations, that were ignored becuase the regulators were going after the legit clinics over bullshit. It's like the cops were ticketing you for that busted taillight while the axe murderer drove by with body parts falling out of his car

But here's the thing. All of those women WENT to that clinic. They saw the dirty instruments. They smelled the Cat shit, saw the staff did not know what the hell they were doing.

And they went there anyway.

This is what you guys ignore.

Women aren't going to stop having sex, and they aren't going to stop having abortions, no matter how hard you make it for them.

[
No, those women weren't forced to murder their babies. And many choose him based on his reputation. That doesn't change the fact that the man is a monster who murdered women and children under the guise of abortion.

Or he's just a grossly incompetent doctor...

96,000 Americans die EVERY YEAR from medical malpractice, and very few of these doctors are criminally prosecuted.

They chose him because he was the only one who WOULD treat them.

Forum List

Back