Gosnell... Abortion Atrocities

Performing abortions on a fetus in the 8th month is illegal, whether you do it on a clean table or surrounded by cat shit.

You need to educate yourself on the law. No, it isn't.

If you do it on a clean table and can justify it under a "health of the mother" provision, you are in the clear.

Roe vs. Wade established "viability standards" that were nullified by Doe v. Boland.

Abortion up to the moment of birth is effectively legal. As long as a doctor signs off on it.

Now, here's the thing. I think what Gosnell did was horrible. He should go to prison for a very long time.

But thinking we can somehow regulate this is silly.

Women aren't going to stop having sex, and they aren't going to have babies they don't want to have.

There are many like him. And there is no oversight. Cuz you ghouls dont' want anyone to know what's going on.

So the little girls get raped and impregnated...and nobody reports it. They get violated and tortured...and nobody reports it. The babies are killed...and nobody reports it.

Again, if you have actual evidence of this, please turn it in to the appropriate authorities immediately.

Thanks.

Performing abortions on a fetus in the 8th month is illegal, whether you do it on a clean table or surrounded by cat shit.

You need to educate yourself on the law. No, it isn't.

If you do it on a clean table and can justify it under a "health of the mother" provision, you are in the clear.

Roe vs. Wade established "viability standards" that were nullified by Doe v. Boland.

Abortion up to the moment of birth is effectively legal. As long as a doctor signs off on it.

Now, here's the thing. I think what Gosnell did was horrible. He should go to prison for a very long time.

But thinking we can somehow regulate this is silly.

Women aren't going to stop having sex, and they aren't going to have babies they don't want to have.

You are really stretching.

Yes, health of the mother abortion is legal, but you know that's not what's being discussed here.

You sound just as out there as KG, women will have sex so we should accept the murder of their babies because of it? o_O I am pro-choice, and I think that is a silly thing to say.

We have laws for a reason, and I'm a big fan of prosecuting those who break them.

It is illegal to perform the abortions this doctor did, he murdered babies, living, breathing babies. And this story should make national headlines, and other states should look at what went wrong in PA to allow this man to kill for so long.

[

You are really stretching.

Yes, health of the mother abortion is legal, but you know that's not what's being discussed here.

You sound just as out there as KG, women will have sex so we should accept the murder of their babies because of it? o_O I am pro-choice, and I think that is a silly thing to say.

We have laws for a reason, and I'm a big fan of prosecuting those who break them.

It is illegal to perform the abortions this doctor did, he murdered babies, living, breathing babies. And this story should make national headlines, and other states should look at what went wrong in PA to allow this man to kill for so long.

We have laws for a reason. But some of those laws are just stupid. Others are completely impractical.

Take this one. You can't have a third trimester abortion unless a doctor says you can. Who checks his work? Other doctors.

Oh, the BAIPA law was passed by the Federal government in 2002. How many prosecutions?

ZERO!!!!

So either Gosnell is the most incompetent abortion doctor ever, or just the unluckiest. Probably a little of both, but it was the drug dealing that got him noticed.

So we have two ways to avoid a repeat.

One is to make more laws that will only catch the complete idiots.

The other is to offer alternatives so it never gets to that situation to start with.

Tiller was a monster and a murderer, too. He was just cleaner.

Well the state of Kansas also allowed Tiller to run his own crematorium right on his clinic's premises.

There would never ever have been any evidence of wrongdoing.

That's because they are also okay with killing babies.

You people need to realize who you are dealing with. Progressives are monsters who believe it is right and good to kill the weak and vulnerable. They don't care that Gosnell killed women and babies. They hope others are killing them in his place, as we speak.

What was it one of them let slip awhile back..." I don't care how they get them out...as long as they do". :cuckoo:

k
oshergrl;7094088]That's because they are also okay with killing babies.

You people need to realize who you are dealing with. Progressives are monsters who believe it is right and good to kill the weak and vulnerable. They don't care that Gosnell killed women and babies. They hope others are killing them in his place, as we speak

Dont think of it as killing babies ..think of it as... post birth abortion

[

Correct he didn't care about following the regulations...and the reason Gosnell’s clinic stayed open so long was concern that regulation of the abortion industry would restrict women’s access to the procedure. So, really it is people like you and your abortion at any cost mentality to blame. Don't try to pass the buck now. :eusa_hand:

Except that the problem is the "regulators" were too busy hassling the legit clinics over how big their parking spaces were and how wide their corridors were.

Gosnell's Clinic was ticketed three time under Governor Casey, an anti-choice fanatic. They didn't close it down. Nor did they close it down under Tom Ridge, a Republican.

But it gets worse. Numerous organizations, including PA Choice, an abortions rights group, filed complaints against Gosnell. But the State of PA refused to act on them unless a patient complained, and none of them did.

[
You answered your own question. OF COURSE they added that line into the article...it was huffington post (they have a pro abortion agenda) DUH. I used that article because you were claiming there was only one victim...apparently the women who are now sterile and experiencing miscarriges don't count. Desired effect maybe? :eusa_shhh:

At any rate even this article talked about the NUMERIOUS health violations that were ignored due to deregulation.

Fetuses aren't people. So, no, you only had ONE murder victim here.

Yes, there were numerous violations, that were ignored becuase the regulators were going after the legit clinics over bullshit. It's like the cops were ticketing you for that busted taillight while the axe murderer drove by with body parts falling out of his car

But here's the thing. All of those women WENT to that clinic. They saw the dirty instruments. They smelled the Cat shit, saw the staff did not know what the hell they were doing.

And they went there anyway.

This is what you guys ignore.

Women aren't going to stop having sex, and they aren't going to stop having abortions, no matter how hard you make it for them.

Incorrect. 7 babies born alive and breathing = people. 1 Mother. Which also doesn't take into count the other woman that died of sepsis that he settled a lawsuit over with her family. And actually he killed hundreds of babies...only 7 had eyewitness's to the murders come forward and talk. And... by the way... victim's don't have to be dead...to be victims either...just so you know. :cuckoo:

Um...did you read the part where one mother changed her mind and he and his staff tied her down and FORCED her to follow through?

Not buying the load of crap you are trying to sell here. Regulations were blatantly ignored "by design" as the Grand Jury put it. And I'm not buying that they were not ignored "by design" statewide either. Spare me. :eusa_hand:

[

Incorrect. 7 babies born alive and breathing = people. 1 Mother. Which also doesn't take into count the other woman that died of sepsis that he settled a lawsuit over with her family. And actually he killed hundreds of babies...only 7 had eyewitness's to the murders come forward and talk. And... by the way... victim's don't have to be dead...to be victims either...just so you know. :cuckoo:

Um...did you read the part where one mother changed her mind and he and his staff tied her down and FORCED her to follow through?

Not buying the load of crap you are trying to sell here. Regulations were blatantly ignored "by design" as the Grand Jury put it. And I'm not buying that they were not ignored "by design" statewide either. Spare me. :eusa_hand:

Yawn... yes, it was by "design".

PA deliberitely ignored Gosnell and went after the legit clinics. Because they were only poor people going there.

Incidently, you can get a Grand Jury to indict a ham sandwich, as the saying goes. Let's see if this crap survives appeals. It won't.

And that's the point. They had him dead to rights on the woman he killed and the drug dealing, but someone decided to bootstrap this fetal murder bullshit onto the case.

Oh, look everyone, another Gosnell thread.

Please keep milking this three year old story for everything you can get out of it.

How long have you been crying gun control?

Gun control is kind of important with 11,101 gun murders and 16,000 gun suicides every year.

One woman (the only real victim here) dying from medical malpractice isn't.
"One woman (the only real victim here) dying from medical malpractice isn't" important?

Seriously, you just fully proved what a woman hating piece of shit you truly are, ya' fuckin' ghoulish lil' freak.

How long have you been crying gun control?

Gun control is kind of important with 11,101 gun murders and 16,000 gun suicides every year.

"One woman (the only real victim here) dying from medical malpractice isn't" important?

Seriously, you just fully proved what a woman hating piece of shit you truly are, ya' fuckin' ghoulish lil' freak.

96,000 Americans die of medical Malpractice every year.

The solution "Conservatards" have for our health care crisis is to have "Tort Reform" to make it harder for patients killed and mauled by their doctors to get restitution from them. Yeah, that'll do it. No Millionaire Left Behind.

You all didn't consider Mrs. Mongar "Important" when you let her languish in a slum, unable to get an abortion from a legit provider because medicaid doesn't fund them and the Planned Parenthood Clinic has a bunch of Operation Rescue assholes protesting it.

But once Gosnell killed her, you saw her as an oppurtunity to bootstrap your misogynistic agenda onto her.

Funny how that works.

This was pure butchery and the media has avoided it, for obvious reasons.

But they really didn't. They covered it fairly heavily when it happened three years ago, then the judge slapped a gag order on all sides while waiting for trial.

It should also be pointed out that the Wingnut Media didn't do any stories on it either. Until they started complaining the MSM wasn't covering it to their satisfaction.

Maybe because it might spark a conversation of why poor people get medical practioners of Gosnell's "caliber".

The women were desperate to end their pregnancy, and unable to get a safe abortion, no thanks to the pro-lfe movement.

Pro-lifers have no one to blame but themselves.

And if it wasn't being reported, then how did all you Right Wing Sex Police know about it?

I'm sure you did a happy dance when he was killed.

But, no, he was competent. That was the difference.

My complaint with Gosnell was his incompetence. He caused unnecessary suffering for his patients and for the fetuses.
Soooo, you admit that fetuses suffer......Funny but, in all the other threads on this subject, your ghoulish ass claims that fetuses aren't viable until they are born.

Seriously, you're a fuckin' ghoulish clown.:cuckoo:

Democrat Kirsten Powers rips into the media for its obvious avoidance of the trial:

Philadelphia abortion clinic horror: Column

From the piece:

Let me state the obvious. This should be front page news. When Rush Limbaugh attacked Sandra Fluke, there was non-stop media hysteria. The venerable NBC Nightly News' Brian Williams intoned, "A firestorm of outrage from women after a crude tirade from Rush Limbaugh," as he teased a segment on the brouhaha. Yet, accusations of babies having their heads severed — a major human rights story if there ever was one — doesn't make the cut.

You don't have to oppose abortion rights to find late-term abortion abhorrent or to find the Gosnell trial eminently newsworthy. This is not about being "pro-choice" or "pro-life." It's about basic human rights.

The deafening silence of too much of the media, once a force for justice in America, is a disgrace.

:clap2:

Kirsten Powers is a dying breed in the democrat party, she actually makes sense on occasion.

I'm sure you did a happy dance when he was killed.

But, no, he was competent. That was the difference.

My complaint with Gosnell was his incompetence. He caused unnecessary suffering for his patients and for the fetuses.
Soooo, you admit that fetuses suffer......Funny but, in all the other threads on this subject, your ghoulish ass claims that fetuses aren't viable until they are born.

Seriously, you're a fuckin' ghoulish clown.:cuckoo:

No, I claim they aren't people until they are born.

Actually, they aren't people unless their mothers want them.

Never heard a woman who didn't want a to be pregnant refer to her pregnancy as a "baby". Never heard a woman who wanted the baby refer to it as anything else.

Women who want babies paint nurseries and think up cool names.

Women who want abortions call it "that problem".

And frankly, at the end of the day, it should be their choice.

96,000 Americans die of medical Malpractice every year.

The solution "Conservatards" have for our health care crisis is to have "Tort Reform" to make it harder for patients killed and mauled by their doctors to get restitution from them. Yeah, that'll do it. No Millionaire Left Behind.

You all didn't consider Mrs. Mongar "Important" when you let her languish in a slum, unable to get an abortion from a legit provider because medicaid doesn't fund them and the Planned Parenthood Clinic has a bunch of Operation Rescue assholes protesting it.

But once Gosnell killed her, you saw her as an oppurtunity to bootstrap your misogynistic agenda onto her.

Funny how that works.
Hey asshole, you're the one who placed absolutely no value on that "poor" womans life.....You obviously hate women, when it comes right down to it.

Just admit it, ya' ghoulish fuckin' freak.

Forum List

Back