Governor of US Virgin Islands commands NG to seize all guns and ammo

Trade your guns for food and water

Use your guns to OBTAIN food and water, and to preserve your food and water from ignorant vermin.

Ah, another sociopath speaks -- this one illustrating the polarized hierarchical social structure at its base.

"We" versus "they". "Humans" versus "subhumans". "We" count; "they" do not.

Yeah thanks for that illustration. It speaks volumes.

Obtain as in hunt for dumbass. Nothing sociopathic about my response. But there is loads of anti social BS in yours.

Engrish?

If that's some reference to what you call an erection, go take a shower. Or whatever it is you abject-wastes-of-human-protoplasm sociopaths do.

You're the sociopath you malignant piece of shit. You're the one who wants to take other people's shit for your own political objectives.

Fucking parasite.

Once again Brownstain, I've posted nothing about anything "political" here, nothing about anybody "taking" anything, nothing about anybody's "rights" or "laws" at all. I've posted about the fucked-up psychology that enables a vermin sociopath like the OP to post a thread like this completely oblivious to the human suffering element.

Nothing has changed that. Except apparently he got a boner out of my pointing it out.
you're point isn't logical.

Sure it is. Perhaps it flew over your head, which I understand is not hard to do.

Comes down to this --- a cat 5 storm with 185mph winds is hitting the Virgin Islands right about now --- and a jackoff partisan hack from Chicago where he'll never see any part of that storm splooges all over the board with concerns not of "will people be safe?", not with concerns of "will there be water to drink, food to eat?", not with concerns of "will the shelters be blown away?" not with concerns of "will the entire infrastructure take years to rebuild?" --- none of that --- his concerns is "will the GUNS be taken. Guns that (a) have no function in a hurricane and (b) don't fucking belong to him anyway. As for the people in the path, the frail, the elderly, the pregnant, the children, the sick, the hungry, the thirsty, the homeless, the injured, the traumatized --- fuck 'em.

THAT is what I call a sociopath.

That governor should be FUCKING EXECUTED for TREASON!!!

You commies wanna try that here? GO for it! I'm beggin'. Give us a reason, pinko fuckers!!!

Use your guns to OBTAIN food and water, and to preserve your food and water from ignorant vermin.

Ah, another sociopath speaks -- this one illustrating the polarized hierarchical social structure at its base.

And you speak gibberish.

"It's raining and windy... You don't need your guns." Here we have a clear example of why the government should not have a registry of your personal arms.

Not to mention it was ratified a year after Katrina that the Nationa Guard cannot seize firearms for natural disasters.

Disaster Recovery Personal Protection Act of 2006 - Wikipedia

NRA threatens lawsuit after US Virgin Islands governor orders weapons seizure

Virgin Islands Allows National Guard To Seize Guns, Ammo Ahead Of Hurricane Irma

U.S. Virgin Islands seizing guns, ammo in anticipation of Irma

NRA Threatens Lawsuit Over U.S. Virgin Islands Firearm Confiscation Order | One America News Network

The The National Rifle Association prepares for a possible legal battle as Hurricane Irma nears the U.S.

This comes in response to the governor of the U.S. Virgin Islands ordering its National Guard to seize guns, ammunition, and other weapons from its citizens ahead of Hurricane Irma.
prepares for a possible legal battle as Hurricane Irma nears the U.S.

This comes in response to the governor of the U.S. Virgin Islands ordering its National Guard to seize guns, ammunition, and other weapons from its citizens ahead of Hurricane Irma.

The NRA argues people need to be able to protect themselves during times of natural disaster.

Of course there's a statist LAND GRAB behind this as well:
Mapp signed the order Monday in preparation for Hurricane Irma. The order allows the Adjutant General of the Virgin Islands to seize private property they believe necessary to protect the islands, subject to approval by the territory’s Justice Department.

Looks like they're afraid someone's gonna shoot back if the government attempts to steal their property.

Typical tinfoil gun fetishist. Biggest storm ever recorded with winds of 185mph threatens to wipe out several countries, leaving people homeless, drowned and worse, they're looking at devastated infrastructure including months without electricity ..................... and what you're worried about is "protect the guns".

ASSHOLE.
Rights shouldn't be dependent on the weather or Government whim? You people are more dangerous than the hurricane

Engrish?

If that's some reference to what you call an erection, go take a shower. Or whatever it is you abject-wastes-of-human-protoplasm sociopaths do.

You're the sociopath you malignant piece of shit. You're the one who wants to take other people's shit for your own political objectives.

Fucking parasite.

Once again Brownstain, I've posted nothing about anything "political" here, nothing about anybody "taking" anything, nothing about anybody's "rights" or "laws" at all. I've posted about the fucked-up psychology that enables a vermin sociopath like the OP to post a thread like this completely oblivious to the human suffering element.

Nothing has changed that. Except apparently he got a boner out of my pointing it out.

Sure it is. Perhaps it flew over your head, which I understand is not hard to do.

Comes down to this --- a cat 5 storm with 185mph winds is hitting the Virgin Islands right about now --- and a jackoff partisan hack from Chicago where he'll never see any part of that storm splooges all over the board with concerns not of "will people be safe?", not with concerns of "will there be water to drink, food to eat?", not with concerns of "will the shelters be blown away?" not with concerns of "will the entire infrastructure take years to rebuild?" --- none of that --- his concerns is "will the GUNS be taken. Guns that (a) have no function in a hurricane and (b) don't fucking belong to him anyway. As for the people in the path, the frail, the elderly, the pregnant, the children, the sick, the hungry, the thirsty, the homeless, the injured, the traumatized --- fuck 'em.

well I call a governor a psycho path who requests his populations guns and ammo and leaves them in a threatening position in the event they survive. nothing like going through a hurricane followed by injustice at your front door not being able to defend oneself. You're logic is they shouldn't worry about their lives..

Engrish?

Fucking parasite.

Go take a long walk on a short plank.

Obtain as in hunt for dumbass. Nothing sociopathic about my response.

Oh but there is. Want a clue? Last two words of your post as quoted.

But there is loads of anti social BS in yours.

In a natural disaster, that hungry or drowning or thirsty or deprived stranger becomes my brother or sister, and I theirs. For you they become a "target".

That's sociopathy. Classic.

And it's also suicidal. Dafuck are you gonna do after you've shot everybody and you're the only one left?

In a natural disaster, that hungry or drowning or thirsty or deprived stranger becomes my brother or sister, and I theirs. For you they become a "target".

And it's also suicidal. Dafuck are you gonna do after you've shot everybody and you're the only one left?
you have no survival skills so you wouldn't understand the position the governor has put them in. but that doesn't surprise me, because again, you have no logic.

Engrish?

Fucking parasite.

Go take a long walk on a short plank.

You keep illustrating my very point.

Thanks but I think I got this.

"It's raining and windy... You don't need your guns." Here we have a clear example of why the government should not have a registry of your personal arms.

Not to mention it was ratified a year after Katrina that the Nationa Guard cannot seize firearms for natural disasters.

Disaster Recovery Personal Protection Act of 2006 - Wikipedia

NRA threatens lawsuit after US Virgin Islands governor orders weapons seizure

Virgin Islands Allows National Guard To Seize Guns, Ammo Ahead Of Hurricane Irma

U.S. Virgin Islands seizing guns, ammo in anticipation of Irma

NRA Threatens Lawsuit Over U.S. Virgin Islands Firearm Confiscation Order | One America News Network

Of course there's a statist LAND GRAB behind this as well:
Looks like they're afraid someone's gonna shoot back if the government attempts to steal their property.

Typical tinfoil gun fetishist. Biggest storm ever recorded with winds of 185mph threatens to wipe out several countries, leaving people homeless, drowned and worse, they're looking at devastated infrastructure including months without electricity ..................... and what you're worried about is "protect the guns".

ASSHOLE.

People need guns to protect their property from looters.

Is this some trial balloon?

Obviously you've never been through a hurricane either.

What people need is in the immediate moment shelter, followed by basic survival elements of food, water, dry clothing and sometimes medical assistance. In the moments after they may need reconstruction or relocation.

****NONE**** of those involve firearms in any way. ***ALL*** of them involve human cooperation.

GFY faggot. What hurricane did you go through?

OP isn't answering but you seem to have quoted my post. Obviously you're confused about who's who.

What, you want a list?? I gives you a hint --- Katrina was the first one I ever evacuated for.

Now it's 100% confirmed that he's a nig from the hood. My nig-dar is divine.

you have no survival skills so you wouldn't understand the position the governor has put them in. but that doesn't surprise me, because again, you have no logic.

Again -- I'm a Katrinite. I know exactly what survival skills are required. And none of them involve firearms in the remotest way.

Again -- I'm a Katrinite. I know exactly what survival skills are required. And none of them involve firearms in the remotest way.
you said you left, how would you know?

besides, if there was no threat, there'd be no reason to take the guns and ammo in the first place right?

ASSHOLE.

People need guns to protect their property from looters.

Is this some trial balloon?

Obviously you've never been through a hurricane either.

What people need is in the immediate moment shelter, followed by basic survival elements of food, water, dry clothing and sometimes medical assistance. In the moments after they may need reconstruction or relocation.

****NONE**** of those involve firearms in any way. ***ALL*** of them involve human cooperation.

GFY faggot. What hurricane did you go through?

OP isn't answering but you seem to have quoted my post. Obviously you're confused about who's who.

What, you want a list?? I gives you a hint --- Katrina was the first one I ever evacuated for.

Now it's 100% confirmed that he's a nig from the hood. My nig-dar is divine.

Thanks for self-identifying, very informative and all that, but you still can't answer my psychological observation.

ASSHOLE.

Don't give a shit! Keep your communist hands off the guns! I don't care if gun grabbing causes cold fusion or cures all forms of cancer. HANDS FUCKING OFF!!!

This is more proof of why we need zero restrictions on all fire arms and other weapons/explosives.

Yes, you feral inner city savages certainly know how to prey on the meek during disasters. Let's see a pic of your black ass in Katrina. Submit to ghettogaggers.

Oh yes you want us all disarmed.

How many plasma TV's did you net during Katrina?

Don't give a shit! Keep your communist hands off the guns! I don't care if gun grabbing causes cold fusion or cures all forms of cancer. HANDS FUCKING OFF!!!

This is more proof of why we need zero restrictions on all fire arms and other weapons/explosives.

Once again for the Illiterati --- I've posted nothing about "communism" or "hands on or off" or "cancer".

I posted about the sociopathic psychology of those with no human empathy, as in the OP.
Those who can't read, well that's your problem.

Once again for the Illiterati --- I've posted nothing about "communism" or "hands on or off" or "cancer".

I posted about the sociopathic psychology of those with no human empathy, as in the OP.
Those who can't read, well that's your problem.
again, the OP is about the governor taking firearms and ammo. not sure what it is you're referring to. You're struggling mightily with the OP and the governor's order.

Yes, you feral inner city savages certainly know how to prey on the meek during disasters. Let's see a pic of your black ass in Katrina. Submit to ghettogaggers.

Oh yes you want us all disarmed.

How many plasma TV's did you net during Katrina?

:lmao:

shoot-foot.gif

:dig:

Forum List

Back