Governor Palin: An AR-15 Is A Great Gift For Those You Love

The M14 has a hell of a kick, but high Penetration..............

M14_Rifled_R.jpg

This has nothing to do with home defense or the OP I would just love to have one the M1 Garand.
th

I'm selling mine.

It is a great gift. I don't own one (hint hint) but the guy I go shooting with does and I shoot it a lot. It's accurate and smooth operating. And best if all, some would argue, it has a look that makes liberals soil their panties.

"the guy I go shooting with"...

:eusa_think:

Problem with English?

No no, the English is fine. It's the concept that gives me pause. The psychology.

To quote Chuck Berry -- meanwhile, I'm still thinkin'...

I have zero respect for anyone who brags about hunting deer with a .223. It isn't ethical or humane - and illegal in many states. Deer should not be needlessly tortured.

Again she is right on the money. I bought my nephew one right after Sandy Hook and gave him a 840 round ammo box of .223's I had in my gun vault. The rifle could come in handy someday to save his life by using suppressive fire in case he had a home break in or carjacked by intruders. It is also a good weapon to hunt with. I've killed around 5 bucks with mine over the years as well as coyotes and feral hogs. This is why Palin is liked so much. She is a down to earth person who is not of the elite class who frowns upon average voters. The AR-15 is a great innovation as stated in the link.

Sarah Palin: An AR-15 Is a Great Gift for Those You Love

Just had to rub people's noses in those children's deaths, didn't you. Let us all know that real men mind that children get slaughtered. Hell, they were just in the wrong place at the wong time, isn't that right

And, "suppression fire" in your home?

Makes me think you don't know much at all.

"killed around 5 bucks"

Again, you don't know much. Including how many deer you've killed but by gawd, they weren't any little sissy does, right? They were "bucks".

You're an idiot.

And a joke who probably can't even handle a .22.

It is a great gift. I don't own one (hint hint) but the guy I go shooting with does and I shoot it a lot. It's accurate and smooth operating. And best if all, some would argue, it has a look that makes liberals soil their panties.

There it is again - that fake he-man, hunt 'n' grunt attitude.

Amazing America with Sarah Palin - Sportsman Channel | Sportsman Channel

Palin's new tv gig. Note the one show that is effectively an infomercial for Stag Arms,

a leading manufacturer of the AR-15.

NOW can you connect the dots?

Okay, now THAT is genuinely funny.

She failed on bigger channels and all the other gigs she's gotten but this one might work.

She's should be getting a kick back from the gun mfgrs cuz dang, the nutters will buy anything her cup size tells them to buy.

Funny stuff.

:badgrin:

Given that I can hit what I aim at, I don't need "suppressive fire" like poor shaky Steve. A basic 20 gauge shotgun with #3 buckshot is great for home defense. Youth model, for the shorter barrel that's easier to handle in hallways. Yeah, 20 gauge is called a ladies gun, but that's the point, everyone can use it. Already having a penis, I don't need a substitute.

Bingo.

The last thing I want in my home is "suppression fire" and if he knew what that was, he wouldn't either.

There it is again - that fake he-man, hunt 'n' grunt attitude.

Hmm. Maybe that's my window to "the guy I go shooting with".
psy.gif

I look forward every month to my NRA magazine. I first read the page that has several examples of homeowners or businesses that save lives by having a gun to thwart criminals.

Do they have a page for former or current NRA members arrested for violating state or federal laws?

Do they have a page for children shot with sold to a stranger by an NRA member?

For dealing with home invasion or carjacking nothing beats a glock.
glock19.jpg

For dealing with a home invasion, nothing beats a shotgun!

Cant argue that though a shotgun will do some extra damage to your house a handgun won't. Ironic you brought up shotguns I was going to add a side topic to the thread regarding them pump action or auto loader which do you prefer or does it matter to you?

Pump 12-bore, 00 buckshot, full choke.

Thank you for helping tp rpove the premise that anti-gun loons can onl;y argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
Carry on.
You should spend less time shooting at things and more time proofreading, because someone who can't see spelling errors in their own words are not smart enough to determine when a gun should be used.
Translation: You have nothing worthwhile to say, so you'll go after typos.
:eusa_clap:

Given that I can hit what I aim at, I don't need "suppressive fire" like poor shaky Steve. A basic 20 gauge shotgun with #3 buckshot is great for home defense. Youth model, for the shorter barrel that's easier to handle in hallways. Yeah, 20 gauge is called a ladies gun, but that's the point, everyone can use it. Already having a penis, I don't need a substitute.

If the dude is cranked out on something, he might not NOTICE #3 from a 20-gauge!

I have zero respect for anyone who brags about hunting deer with a .223. It isn't ethical or humane - and illegal in many states. Deer should not be needlessly tortured.

I agree. But I have never met a hunter who would do that... We want the meat & skins.

Amen! Plus, most hunters want adult deer bigger than Bambi - which is about all the .223 Bambi is good for.

I agree. But I have never met a hunter who would do that... We want the meat & skins.

Amen! Plus, most hunters want adult deer bigger than Bambi - which is about all the .223 Bambi is good for.

Not true. My younger brother killed a 9 point in one shot last year weighing 238lbs with a .223 Ruger Mini-14. He was a hoss.

Not true. My younger brother killed a 9 point in one shot last year weighing 238lbs with a .223 Ruger Mini-14. He was a hoss.

Still waiting for your source for those bogus sig quotes. It's been what, a month now? And you can't answer?

Why is that exactly?

Forum List

Back