Great News, Democrats: Defiant Hillary To Dems: ‘I’m Not Going Anywhere’

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
What Awesome News for the Democratic party and their 2020 Presidential Hopes:

HILLARY CLINTON: 'I have the experience, I have the insight, I have the scars...I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE'

Defiant Hillary To Dems: ‘I’m Not Going Anywhere’

"Former secretary of state and twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has a message for Democrats who want her to fade into the background: she’s not going anywhere.

Clinton made that clear in an
interview promoting her book with NPR’s Rachel Martin, who asked Clinton if she has “reconciled that, that people might not want you around as the party steps forward?”

“Well, they don’t have to buy my book, and they can turn off the radio when they hear me talking. I’m not going anywhere,” Clinton said.

“I have the experience, I have the insight, I have the scars that I think give me not only the right, but the responsibility to speak out.

And a lot of people are already calling asking for my help and my support. I’ve started a new organization called 'Onward Together'."

- 'Onward'....sounds a lot like Barry's 'Forward', doesn't it? :p

So, to the utter disappointment of many snowflakes across the country - especially on this board - Hillary remains a current topic of conversation because she simply refuses to go away.

Everyone and everything else is to blame for her 2016 loss, her SECOND loss.
She will NOT go away
She IS the future of the Democratic Party.
2020 is HER TURN....AGAIN. (3rd time is the charm)...

....whether you like it or not (AGAIN)!

(You know, snowflakes, had Obama, his administration, and the media NOT protected her from indictment and prosecution your troubles would be over right now, you would be freed from Hillary, and you could finally be moving forward towards 2020 with your eye on fresher, younger, less criminal candidates....

...instead, sheeeeeeee's baaaaaaaaack! :p )

That is indeed wonderful news. I hope she runs and this time gets the nod and saves us all. We need Mrs. Clinton more that even she knows.

Stay strong Hillary! Don't let the Dems get away with their War on Women -- and Seniors!

She beat both Trump and Bernie, Dems would be fools not to run her again in 2020

HILLARY CLINTON: 'I have the experience, I have the insight, I have the scars...I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE'

"Former secretary of state and twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has a message for Democrats who want her to fade into the background: she’s not going anywhere.

Clinton made that clear in an interview promoting her book with NPR’s Rachel Martin, who asked Clinton if she has “reconciled that, that people might not want you around as the party steps forward?”

“Well, they don’t have to buy my book, and they can turn off the radio when they hear me talking. I’m not going anywhere,” Clinton said.

“I have the experience, I have the insight, I have the scars that I think give me not only the right, but the responsibility to speak out.

And a lot of people are already calling asking for my help and my support. I’ve started a new organization called 'Onward Together'."

So, to the utter disappointment of many snowflakes across the country - especially on this board - Hillary remains a current topic of conversation because she simply refuses to go away.

She will NOT go away

(You know, snowflakes, had Obama, his administration, and the media NOT protected her from indictment and prosecution your troubles would be over right now, you would be freed from Hillary, and you could finally be moving forward towards 2020 with your eye on fresher, younger, less criminal candidates....

An Ode To Hillary Clinton, The 21st Century Woman's Woman:

Her life and career make perfect sense, all you need to do is open the zipper on the back of your brain and massage it with a hammer.

636096485717726441-Hils-Limo.jpg

Attachments

• 636096485717726441-Hils-Limo.jpg
    636096485717726441-Hils-Limo.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 54
I don't see it.. she barely made it through this cycle without seizing up mentally.

Clinton made that clear in an interview promoting her book with NPR’s Rachel Martin, who asked Clinton if she has “reconciled that, that people might not want you around as the party steps forward?”

She will NOT go away

You haven't been paying very close attention have you. She has released many statements from her book that takes personal responsibility for the loss, opposers just like to focus on the finger pointing excuses.... but don't pretend like thats the whole story. She also said straight up that she is not going to run for office in 2020. Another false assumption in your OP. Nice try though.

Hillary Clinton will not run for president in 2020: Robert Wolf

She will NOT go away

You haven't been paying very close attention have you. She has released many statements from her book that takes personal responsibility for the loss, opposers just like to focus on the finger pointing excuses.... but don't pretend like thats the whole story. She also said straight up that she is not going to run for office in 2020. Another false assumption in your OP. Nice try though.

Yet seeing how she has been caught in more lies than Pinocchio, the question remains, Is she running or not?

She will NOT go away

Yet seeing how she has been caught in more lies than Pinocchio, the question remains, Is she running or not?
You go ahead and waste your mental energy wondering about that. I couldn't care less

She will NOT go away

You go ahead and waste your mental energy wondering about that. I couldn't care less
Then why are you so concerned over all these thousands of lies Trump has told?

She will NOT go away

Because he is the President of the United States! I didn't give a shit about it before he ran for office, actually thought it was quite entertaining

She will NOT go away

Because he is the President of the United States! I didn't give a shit about it before he ran for office, actually thought it was quite entertaining
I see, so liberals are ok with whatever immoral or criminal acts a person commits before they are president. That helps explain Obama a lot better now.

I see, so liberals are ok with whatever immoral or criminal acts a person commits before they are president. That helps explain Obama a lot better now.
Slow down turbo, there you go making shit up again. We were talking about lies. You just injected "immoral or criminal acts". Try a bit harder to be honest.

And whatever the acts are whether they be simple lies or criminal acts, their importance is absolutely elevated when people in power commit them, especially the POTUS. That much should be obvious to everybody.

Slow down turbo, there you go making shit up again. We were talking about lies. You just injected "immoral or criminal acts". Try a bit harder to be honest.

And whatever the acts are whether they be simple lies or criminal acts, their importance is absolutely elevated when people in power commit them, especially the POTUS. That much should be obvious to everybody.
I was just going by the text you posted. You can see it yourself if you scroll up.

I was just going by the text you posted. You can see it yourself if you scroll up.
Here is the discussion:

MikeyT:
Slade:

Where did I say I was ok with whatever immoral or criminal acts a person commits before they are president? What are you confused about and why are you being dishonest?

She will NOT go away

There will be a groundswell for her to run, watch. She is going to tell us all about it!

She will NOT go away

There will be a groundswell for her to run, watch. She is going to tell us all about it!
Prolly just an overflowing septic.

She will NOT go away

Prolly just an overflowing septic.
aww how adorable, yall miss the Hillary hate speech. It's not so easy being on the side of power having to defend all the bullshit, lies, and policies from your own side. Much easier to be a neigh-sayer oppositionist critiquing those in power. It's ok, march around your house and yell "Lock her up" all you want. It may be a good coping mechanism for you all.

Forum List

Back