Great Question.You Are A Moderator.What Is The First Question You Have For Joe Biden?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
I know all of us conservatives/republicans here would give up pizza/burgers/mac cheese for a week for the oppertunity to ask Biden a few questions at a debate.
So lets say you are there, you are anxious to ask Biden this particular question. A question that will either embarrass him/or befuddle the so called nominee for the democrat party.
Im sure many of them will be very funny.
:laugh: :laugh2: :laughing0301:

Senator Chuck, Im Sorry, I meant Senator Biden, my opening question, and I will keep it simple.
"At This Current Time, Where Are You"?

I know all of us conservatives/republicans here would give up pizza/burgers/mac cheese for a week for the oppertunity to ask Biden a few questions at a debate.
So lets say you are there, you are anxious to ask Biden this particular question. A question that will either embarrass him/or befuddle the so called nominee for the democrat party.

whats your name and what office are you running for???

What's a dog faced pony? And will you be adopting one as "first pet" should you win in 2020?

Where's Hunter-)

Mr Biden, would you like to meet my very attractive 21 year old daughter?

Senator Biden, how many times does the sun revolve around the earth in one year?

"How do you get explain giving a video-taped confession of illegally extorting the former Ukraine PM, a video in which you bragged about doing so...an extortion conducted with President Obama's full knowledge and support, claimed by YOU and which was confirmed by D-Nadler during the Impeachment hearing in the Senate?"

Last edited:

I'd draw him out about his adventures in the civil rights movement of the 1960's and how close he was to MLK and other leaders

A train leaves Denver heading east at 80mph, how soon before we're all dead from Climate Change?

Here is a serious question; What would you do as President to restore checks on Executive power and force Congress to do their duties?

That would never happen. All the questions are pre picked.

I expect questions like "Joe what is your first name, you have two minutes to reply, Joe."
But if the DNC can't keep him out of a debat with Trump I fully expect to see him given a Telepromter and given easy questions while ask Trump to think on his feet and answer questions about things like economic policies.

Forum List

Back