Great video about Ray Epps and the FBI and Jan 6. How has he not been arrested?

He HAD the right to declassify. And once he had done so the appropriate agencies and people would b e made aware so they could take the appropriate actions.

What he can't do is "think" it and tell no one.

As far as "taking them" after leaving office? Not without consulting NARA

Where does it say he can't think it?

If we were talking about a Democrat, you'd realize it's just a power he has. He doesn't need to skip, hop and rub his hair backwards six times. There is no way he can take them illegally.

That would be so obvious to you .... if he were a Democrat ....

This argument is so stupid, even for Democrats. Trump just had the power, so grow the fuck up

Ah yes....the other favorite right wing theory for why the Red Caps aren't responsible for their own attack on the capitol: It was all Antifa!

Again, in the party of personal responsibility....its always someone else's fault. You're never to blame for your own actions. Or their consequences. This is republican dogma at this point.

I haven't heard anyone say that except you now

I haven't heard anyone say that except you now

Really? You didn't see this?

"Had someone slapped him when he was inciting the Antifa lead break in, could they have been charged with assaulting a Federal Officer?"

So antifa *isn't* who you guys are blaming for the attack on the capitol?

You've got to blame someone. Otherwise, you'd have to point the finger at your own. And that kind of personal responsibility is utterly heretical in modern conservative circles.

Uh-huh. So.....no evidence that Ray Epps was on the FBI's most wanted list.

Shocking.

What is the implication that I care about because I can't get past not giving a shit. If you want this to be a leftist jerk off thread, let me know and I'll pick a different thread

So anyone......on what Ray Epps said to the young man he spoke to just before the young man attacked the cops?

Its on record. Would y'all like to know?

And anyone.....that Ray Epps was on the FBI's most wanted list? What's the evidence of this claim?

What is the implication that I care about because I can't get past not giving a shit. If you want this to be a leftist jerk off thread, let me know and I'll pick a different thread

So, nothing. You have no evidence that Ray Epps was on the FBI's most wanted list.

You stick with your 'implications'. I'll stick with the actual evidence.

Deal?

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
Really? You didn't see this?

"Had someone slapped him when he was inciting the Antifa lead break in, could they have been charged with assaulting a Federal Officer?"

So antifa *isn't* who you guys are blaming for the attack on the capitol?

You've got to blame someone. Otherwise, you'd have to point the finger at your own. And that kind of personal responsibility is utterly heretical in modern conservative circles.

In fairness, I have paid no attention to the January 6 committee on Flagrant Democrat Hypocrisy in every way you can imagine, and most other on the right haven't either, so I don't know who you're alluding to, sorry. Almost no one cares other than Democrats who say you're watching every minute but don't actually watch it because it's boring as shit and totally one sided

Had someone slapped him when he was inciting the Antifa lead break in, could they have been charged with assaulting a Federal Officer?

So what's the evidence that Ray Epps was FBI again?

You now if you guys ever want to branch out from your little right wing echo chambers and convince rational people of your conspiracies......you're gonna need to be able to answer these questions.

This isn't a comment on the specifics of your post, but Google is massively political, one sided and constantly orders search results for their interest not yours, so the "first entry" is pointless
Yes, I understand that. I meant to indicate that the "coverup" is seemingly being perpetrated by the service.

I was hoping that someone other than me would ponder the use of the name "Ray Epps," an NBA player, with a unique, and possible racism, legend.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Where does it say he can't think it?

If we were talking about a Democrat, you'd realize it's just a power he has. He doesn't need to skip, hop and rub his hair backwards six times. There is no way he can take them illegally.

That would be so obvious to you .... if he were a Democrat ....

This argument is so stupid, even for Democrats. Trump just had the power, so grow the fuck up
That he could just THINK highly classified secrets to be declassified is exactly that.

So stupid as to be head scratching

So, nothing. You have no evidence that Ray Epps was on the FBI's most wanted list.

You stick with your 'implications'. I'll stick with the actual evidence.

Deal?

You care about evidence, now THAT is funny ...

In fairness, I have paid no attention to the January 6 committee on Flagrant Democrat Hypocrisy in every way you can imagine, and most other on the right haven't either, so I don't know who you're alluding to, sorry. Almost no one cares other than Democrats who say you're watching every minute but don't actually watch it because it's boring as shit and totally one sided

So now we're just discussing WHY you didn't read about the right wing conspiracy theories that AntiFA was responsible for the Capitol riots.

Here it is again, in case you missed it the last two times:

You care about evidence, now THAT is funny ...

Absolutely! The poor, hapless conspiracy theorists of this thread have claimed that Ray Epps is FBI.

Show me the evidence.

These poor souls have claimed that Ray Epps was on the FBI's most wanted list.

Show me the evidence.

Or......keep running. Either works for me.

That he could just THINK highly classified secrets to be declassified is exactly that.

So stupid as to be head scratching

So the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES takes secret documents with him, and you're still bickering that he didn't jump six times, pat his stomach and walk backwards to declassify them. You're an idiot.

Mr. President, did you declassify those documents YOU ARE TAKING??? Which you can because you're PRESIDENT.

Fucking ass. And again, you'd get it instantly if it were a Democrat. And I would still get it because I don't share your massive hypocrisy

So now we're just discussing WHY you didn't read about the right wing conspiracy theories that AntiFA was responsible for the Capitol riots.

Here it is again, in case you missed it the last two times:

I was trying to give you someone to talk to because it has to be boring just reading brainwashed Democrats who agree with you because they are capable of nothing else

Absolutely! The poor, hapless conspiracy theorists of this thread have claimed that Ray Epps is FBI.

Show me the evidence.

These poor souls have claimed that Ray Epps was on the FBI's most wanted list.

Show me the evidence.

Or......keep running. Either works for me.

You are bored, aren't you. Sorry my friend, my internet time is almost up today. I have a few more minutes

I was trying to give you someone to talk to because it has to be boring just reading brainwashed Democrats who agree with you because they are capable of nothing else
You were trying to avoid the comically inept holes in these dipshit conspiracies......by trying to change the topic.

When I ask for evidence that Ray Epps was FBI, you flee.

When I ask you for evidence that Ray Epps was on the FBI's Most Wanted List, you flee.

Your rout serves me as much as the OP's silence. As both of you demonstrate how indefensible the latest right wing conspiracy batshit is.

You were trying to avoid the comically inept holes in these dipshit conspiracies......by trying to change the topic.

When I ask for evidence that Ray Epps was FBI, you flee.

When I ask you for evidence that Ray Epps was on the FBI's Most Wanted List, you flee.

Your rout serves me as much as the OP's silence. As both of you demonstrate how indefensible the latest right wing conspiracy batshit is.

I'm not "trying to avoid" Epps. I have no interest in Epps or the January 6 "committee." And very few do other than brainwashed Democrats. The only Epps I care about is Omar. House was great, I'm re-watching it on Amazon Prime now

Forum List

Back