Great video about Ray Epps and the FBI and Jan 6. How has he not been arrested?

Think this through.

The cult says Trump incited an insurrection.

Ray EPPS IS ON VIDEO MULTIPLE TIMES ENCOURAGING PEOPLE TO GO INTO THE CAPITOL.

The cult doesnt want him arrested. THIS PERSON IS THE ONLY ONE NEAR THE CAPITOL ON J6 that the cult does not want arrested.

THE GUY ON VIDEO INCITING AN INSURRECTION.

You fuckers are frauds. Every last one of you.

You see them all lying……its plain as day.

Epps was on the FBIS MOST WANTED LIST…..THEN HE WAS REMOVED AND THE CULT DOES NOT WANT HIM ARRESTED.

It seems to be so obvious this was a Fed inside job.

Why cant the FBI say not FBI agents were involved?

This is very sad.

What's the evidence that Ray Epps is working with the FBI again?

For example, what did Ray Epps say to the young man who then turned and attacked a cop?

Its on record. Both from Epps AND the young man after he was arrested. What did Epps say?

Think this through.

The cult doesnt want him arrested. THIS PERSON IS THE ONLY ONE NEAR THE CAPITOL ON J6 that the cult does not want arrested.

Its super fascinating how the OP frames Epps in the video where he is calling for folks to go into the capital.

Notice they only use shots where buildings fill the background. Epps is standing near an intersection, so there are plenty of shots without buildings behind him.....but they intentionally freeze frame on shots without the sky.

Why? Because when they show the sky, its black. Its nighttime. The calls to go into the Capitol weren't on January 6th. They know this....but they really hope you don't.

For example, what did Ray Epps say to the young man who then turned and attacked a cop?

Its on record. Both from Epps AND the young man after he was arrested. What did Epps say?

Watch the video.

You see them all lying……its plain as day.

Epps was on the FBIS MOST WANTED LIST…..THEN HE WAS REMOVED AND THE CULT DOES NOT WANT HIM ARRESTED.

And where is your evidence that Epps was the FBI's most wanted list?

Let me guess......the youtube guy said it must be so.

And where is your evidence that Epps was the FBI's most wanted list?

Let me guess......the youtube guy said it must be so.

I laughed when I read this. I have exactly the same thought over Trump taking classified records, which like it or not, he had the power to do. If a Democrat were President, you'd suddenly get that. But you don't give a crap either about what Trump said or even what the documents were

I laughed when I read this. I have exactly the same thought over Trump taking classified records, which like it or not, he had the power to do. If a Democrat were President, you'd suddenly get that. But you don't give a crap either about what Trump said or even what the documents were

Well that was a desperate attempt to change the topic.

Are you even going to attempt to try back up the claim that Ray Epps was on the FBI most wanted list?

It seems to be so obvious this was a Fed inside job.

Why cant the FBI say not FBI agents were involved?

This is very sad.

Again with this stupid shit?

His wife works for Dominion too doncha know...

Well that was a desperate attempt to change the topic.

Are you even going to attempt to try back up the claim that Ray Epps was on the FBI most wanted list?

Trump had the power to declassify the documents and take them.

You are bickering over whether he was supposed to say Hocus Pokus or Pokus Hocus and claiming he chose the wrong one.

And YOU are calling ME "desperate" ... You're so sad

You are bickering over whether he was supposed to say Hocus Pokus or Pokus Hocus and claiming he chose the wrong one.

And YOU are calling ME "desperate" ... You're so sad
And the evidence that Ray Epps was on the FBI most wanted list?

Keep running.

Think this through.

I have no idea who the cult is. I don't give a shit about Epps. You wanna arrest him? I couldn't care less.

But there's zero evidence he was FBI.

The Capitol attack was MAGArats all the way.

You can't wiggle out of that

Had someone slapped him when he was inciting the Antifa lead break in, could they have been charged with assaulting a Federal Officer?

He HAD the right to declassify. And once he had done so the appropriate agencies and people would b e made aware so they could take the appropriate actions.

What he can't do is "think" it and tell no one.

As far as "taking them" after leaving office? Not without consulting NARA

I have no idea who the cult is. I don't give a shit about Epps. You wanna arrest him? I couldn't care less.

But there's zero evidence he was FBI.

The Capitol attack was MAGArats all the way.

You can't wiggle out of that

Of course there is no evidence that Ray Epps is FBI. But when has that ever stopped Trump supporters from making shit up?
Trump declared the election 'stolen' before it was possible for evidence of the theft to have been collected. Yet Trump faithful have never wavered.

How is this Ray Epps batshit any different?

In the party of personal responsibility it is always, ALWAYS someone else's fault.

Had someone slapped him when he was inciting the Antifa lead break in, could they have been charged with assaulting a Federal Officer?

Ah yes....the other favorite right wing theory for why the Red Caps aren't responsible for their own attack on the capitol: It was all Antifa!

Again, in the party of personal responsibility....its always someone else's fault. You're never to blame for your own actions. Or their consequences. This is republican dogma at this point.

Forum List

Back