Greatest threat to the USA?

You may choose three, thanks.

• North Korea (including threat of nukes)

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • The new "progress"ive "lib"eral, including their baggage (ideology)- mostly led by the liberal elite

Votes: 25 44.6%
  • Russia (including threat of nukes)

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Debt

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Trump (for entertainment)

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • China (including threat of nukes)

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Middle East, including terrorism. Spread of Islam included, though that's under option 2 as well.

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Global warming

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Fake breasts and erections. (more entertainment, too many fake breast ladies, IMO).

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • The internet, including user identity, tremendous propaganda & control of info.

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • US Government, including the fuckers we have in congress. Even a 1% approval rating would B 2 much

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Corporate America

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • Other

Votes: 10 17.9%

• Total voters
become the home for White Supremists

MSM brainwashing at work here.

Given enormous tax cuts to the rich

Nope. Last time they addressed taxes on the rich they increased them.

Watched jobs move overseas

What can they do to stop it? Unions, over regulations and taxes moved the jobs overseas. We're trying to reduce those job killing policies.

Convinced Much of America that college is bad for the country

Really? When has the right done that?

Sabotaged healthcare

Nope, that was the big-eared clown that took over one-sixth of our economy, not the Republicans.

Elected a Soviet sympathizer as president

Beats the terrorist sympathizer we had the last eight years.

Liberalfilth by a light years. Besides their constant, mass-insanity violence and destruction, they're self-loathing Americans filled with a treasonous obsession to sell this country out to the lowest dregs of the third world. I truly wish there was some way America could bring back England's hang/draw/quarter penalty - now THERE'S a punishment!
Brainwashed right-wing idiocy. Change the channel.

Another fake thread where conservatives come to hear each other say how much they hate 'the other'. This makes up 75% of con threads here. It is a daily circle jerk.

Whatever the most serious threat to the US is every other country is FAR more vulnerable to it than we are and they don't run around crapping their pants every day.

Another fake thread where conservatives come to hear each other say how much they hate 'the other'. This makes up 75% of con threads here. It is a daily circle jerk.

Whatever the most serious threat to the US is every other country is FAR more vulnerable to it than we are and they don't run around crapping their pants every day.
False again.

True.

Let's keep it that way.

Dallas Cowboy fans.
Whoa! Easy buddy...
Okay, Jerry Jones' plastic surgeon.
Wow...imagine that honor. To be that close to a man with that level of greatness? God bless his heart. May he live forever.
He might've died five years ago and nobody would be able to tell the difference. I soooooo wish he had drafted Johnny Football when he wanted to.

Dallas Cowboy fans.
Whoa! Easy buddy...
Wow...imagine that honor. To be that close to a man with that level of greatness? God bless his heart. May he live forever.
He might've died five years ago and nobody would be able to tell the difference. I soooooo wish he had drafted Johnny Football when he wanted to.
His son Stephen Jones is a true God send as he does not share his father's 'wildcatter' intuition. However, no Stephen and we may have been saddled with that reprobate.

Dallas Cowboy fans.
Whoa! Easy buddy...
His son Stephen Jones is a true God send as he does not share his father's 'wildcatter' intuition. However, no Stephen and we may have been saddled with that reprobate.
Stephen is most definitely a better football guy. But Jerry is a showman who knows how to draw a crowd.

Another conservative snowflake thread :rolleyes:

That's option 2

On a side, I should have added over-population.

On another side, I'm surprised "internet" received so few selections. It's the medium for building snowflakes, and a major contributor to our dumbing down. It's also provided us the greatest level of propaganda in world history.

Last edited:
Greatest threat to the US and the world will always be the far left religion.

It dwarfs any other dangerous religion on the planet including ISIS. Although if you notice the far left seems to admire ISIS, so proving once again how dangerous the far left religion truly is.

Even the far left responses on this thread prove that are the most dangerous religion in the world.

Dudes...

240px-Pogo_-_Earth_Day_1971_poster.jpg

At this very moment? N.Korea, without a doubt.

Overall? Islam. And I'm not talking about "radical" Islam. I'm talking about Islam. The single greatest threat to the Western world is the sick, cancerous ideology we call Islam, and the liberal refusal to recognize the threat it poses, pretending it has "nothing to do with terror". They just stick their fat heads in the sand and pretend it's a religion of peace.

Forum List

Back