Greenpeace Messes With the Wrong Ship

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
_69907645_019343292-1.jpg

The idiots take on a Russian oil drilling platform! Story @ BBC News - Greenpeace assails oil rig in Russian Arctic

:lol::lol::lol:

Don't fuck with the russians, they will fucking kill you, chum you up, and use you as bait.

and then

Greenpeace? What greenpeace?

These idiots and those anti-whaling clowns need to be put on t he bottom of the ocean.

At least they've got the balls to take action, and actually do something.

It's pretty easy to be a keyboard commando.

Do you really think that doing something stupid is better than typing something stupid?

Yes.

I do think it's better to stand up and risk your life for something that you believe in than to sit in your Mom's basement and whine about it.

At least they've got the balls to take action, and actually do something.

It's pretty easy to be a keyboard commando.

Do you really think that doing something stupid is better than typing something stupid?

Yes.

I do think it's better to stand up and risk your life for something that you believe in than to sit in your Mom's basement and whine about it.

Aaron Alexis was doing what he believed in.

About 30 years ago, when my oldest boy was two, a Greenpeace volunteer came to my front door.
We got into a brief discussion after he asked me to sign a petition. He wondered why I took particular stances on issues, and I told him. All very civil - up to that point.

Then, in front of my toddler son, he proceeded to berate me and my views and my line of work.
And walked away.

I got on the phone the next day to their Chicago office and explained the whole encounter. The guy was very sincere and professional, and said that it should not have happened.

I've got no use for that left wing radical organization. Fuck 'em.

About 30 years ago, when my oldest boy was two, a Greenpeace volunteer came to my front door.
We got into a brief discussion after he asked me to sign a petition. He wondered why I took particular stances on issues, and I told him. All very civil - up to that point.

Then, in front of my toddler son, he proceeded to berate me and my views and my line of work.
And walked away.

I got on the phone the next day to their Chicago office and explained the whole encounter. The guy was very sincere and professional, and said that it should not have happened.

I've got no use for that left wing radical organization. Fuck 'em.

I applaud your self control in letting him walk away.

I can't believe they tried to take on a russian oil rig when they could have put wheels on their Zodiacs and puttered around DC for an afternoon.

The noise from their outboards would have been deafening and would REALLY have shown those DC politicians a thing or two...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back