Gun Control question for liberals?

[Q

Registration is necessary for enforcement of many needed reforms.

You are confused. Registration is not necessary for anything except as a step towards confiscation. It is none of the government's business what guns I own. It is none of your business. If I use a gun in a crime then it becomes a law enforcement issue. Until then mind your own business.

Izzat right.

How come cars haven't been "confiscated"? They've had over a century to do it.

Yanno what, this is a perfect illustration of why I compare gun fetishists to babies with their pacifiers.
you do know that you do not have to register a car if you are not going to drive it on public roads don't you?

Not only do I know that --- I WAS THE ONE WHO BROUGHT IT UP ORIGINALLY. :banghead:

Do you understand that driving a vehicle on public roads is not a protected right but rather a privilege that can be revoked by the state at anytime for any reason?

If you don't like the fact that the second amendment protects the right to keep and bear arms then I suggest you follow the procedures set in the Constitution that are necessary to amend the Constitution.

And good luck with that

SMGDFH Literacy is a lost art.

The tenure among most Liberals is that they don’t like private citizens owning guns. Yet, if you had your way and everyone turned over their guns, that would leave police and criminals having guns. Liberals are also the first to attack the police. How is it you are okay with police having guns and how would you get guns from criminals?

I'd rather talk about Trump's buddy Epstein.

The tenure among most Liberals is that they don’t like private citizens owning guns. Yet, if you had your way and everyone turned over their guns, that would leave police and criminals having guns. Liberals are also the first to attack the police. How is it you are okay with police having guns and how would you get guns from criminals?
I'd rather talk about Trump's buddy Epstein.
Good news - there's a topic for that, and it isn't this one.

[Q

You are confused. Registration is not necessary for anything except as a step towards confiscation. It is none of the government's business what guns I own. It is none of your business. If I use a gun in a crime then it becomes a law enforcement issue. Until then mind your own business.

Izzat right.

Yanno what, this is a perfect illustration of why I compare gun fetishists to babies with their pacifiers.
Why confiscate cars? Our government needs its little slaves to drive to work and do its bidding.

Firearms are a direct threat and check on government power. Cars serve the almighty government.

Why indeed.

Let's watch an instant replay.
HIM: "Registration is not necessary for anything except as a step towards confiscation."
ME: "Then why haven't they confiscated cars?"

Let me know if what I just did there begins to sink in.
:laughing0301:
Let me type slower so you can understand.

Because our all-powerful government has no reason to confiscate cars and needs us to be productive little slaves. Cars get us to and from work.

Firearms act to put our all-powerful government in check. The powerful all want the same thing---MORE POWER.

Of COURSE they will use it to confiscate. They want more power. It is RETARDED to think they will do anything else with registration.

Perhaps you have been ignoring the habits or behavior of the powerful. We have not.

You let me know when that begins to sink in, ummkay buddy.

[Q

Izzat right.

Why confiscate cars? Our government needs its little slaves to drive to work and do its bidding.

Firearms are a direct threat and check on government power. Cars serve the almighty government.

Why indeed.

HIM: "Registration is not necessary for anything except as a step towards confiscation."

Because our all-powerful government has no reason to confiscate cars and needs us to be productive little slaves. Cars get us to and from work.

Firearms act to put our all-powerful government in check. The powerful all want the same thing---MORE POWER.

Of COURSE they will use it to confiscate. They want more power. It is RETARDED to think they will do anything else with registration.

Perhaps you have been ignoring the habits or behavior of the powerful. We have not.

Nope, still not getting it. Leave us reduce even further.

HIM "ANYTHING"
ME: "CARS"

Are "cars" part of "anything" yes or no? Are you telling us a "car" is not a "thing"?

Not sure I can dumb this down any further, nun so blind.

[Q

Izzat right.

you do know that you do not have to register a car if you are not going to drive it on public roads don't you?

Not only do I know that --- I WAS THE ONE WHO BROUGHT IT UP ORIGINALLY. :banghead:

Do you understand that driving a vehicle on public roads is not a protected right but rather a privilege that can be revoked by the state at anytime for any reason?

If you don't like the fact that the second amendment protects the right to keep and bear arms then I suggest you follow the procedures set in the Constitution that are necessary to amend the Constitution.

And good luck with that

SMGDFH Literacy is a lost art.
Not only do I know that --- I WAS THE ONE WHO BROUGHT IT UP ORIGINALLY.
And yet, you don't see how you have completely destroyed your own argument?

Izzat right.

Why indeed.

HIM "ANYTHING"

Are "cars" part of "anything" yes or no? Are you telling us a "car" is not a "thing"?

In that sentence "anything" refers to what registration of guns will do, not the object (guns or cars) that will be registered.

I am not sure how you could make your comments any dumber either. That's about as dumb as they get.

[Q

Izzat right.

I don't give a shit if idiots like you don't like my "gun fetish". You are not important enough to give a shit. Just go mind your own fucking business. Your mother is probably calling you so go see what she wants.

Actually brainwashed functional moron, liberals would like to have background checks on all sales and would like to ban the sales of military-style weapons because they seem to drive idiots crazy...

If New Zealand's gun confiscation compliance rate is 1% what do you think it would be in the US, .0000001%?

This reminds me of when the Canadians tried to get all their guns registered. The compliance rate was like 3%. They finally dropped it.

New Zealand Compliance Rate for Gun Buyback Program Stands at Less than 1 Percent - GunsAmerica Digest

New Zealand Compliance Rate for Gun Buyback Program Stands at Less than 1 Percent
That is not confiscation you brainwashed functional idiot.

Actually brainwashed functional moron, liberals would like to have background checks on all sales and would like to ban the sales of military-style weapons because they seem to drive idiots crazy...

Fuck backround checks. Only a moron supports them. They are useless and against the Bill of Rights. You don't have to get permission from the shitass government before being allowed to enjoy a Liberty spelled out in the Bill of Rights, do you? If you do then the Bill of Rights isn't worth jackshit, is it?

If New Zealand's gun confiscation compliance rate is 1% what do you think it would be in the US, .0000001%?

This reminds me of when the Canadians tried to get all their guns registered. The compliance rate was like 3%. They finally dropped it.

New Zealand Compliance Rate for Gun Buyback Program Stands at Less than 1 Percent - GunsAmerica Digest

New Zealand Compliance Rate for Gun Buyback Program Stands at Less than 1 Percent
And no one is talking about confiscation except a few fringe lefties and you brainwashed functional GOP morons. Hunting rifles and shotguns will never be a problem except for felons and the insane.

Fuck backround checks. Only a moron supports them. They are useless and against the Bill of Rights. You don't have to get permission from the shitass government before being allowed to enjoy a Liberty spelled out in the Bill of Rights, do you? If you do then the Bill of Rights isn't worth jackshit, is it?
I will go with the Supreme Court who says they are just fine, not brainwashed functional moron ignoramuses like you.

Bullshit dumbass. You have to turn your firearm into the government and that is confiscation. The fact they may give you something for it doesn't change jackshit.

I swear every time you idiot Moon Bats post something you show what morons you are.

Is the "buyback" mandatory?

No wonder you commies keep saying you are not for confiscation. You are trying to defraud us by calling it a mandatory buyback.

If it looks like a duck...

Fucking dishonest pieces of communist shit.

Bullshit dumbass. You have to turn your firearm into the government and that is confiscation. The fact they may give you something for it doesn't change jackshit.

I swear every time you idiot Moon Bats post something you show what morons you are.
They show how utterly dishonest they are.

Why would we EVER trust them with ANY new legislation on firearms. They want confiscation.

No wonder you commies keep saying you are not for confiscation. You are trying to defraud us by calling it a mandatory buyback.

I'm not calling it a mandatory anything accept a background check. And I'm not arguing with you s*** heads anymore about this. I just like to give you a little bit of sanity every once in awhile....

Izzat right.

Why indeed.

HIM "ANYTHING"

So are you saying cars or any other property for that matter for which the government has a record of has never been confiscated by the government so we have no need to think registering guns would lead to confiscation?

You are telling me that Cubans Chinese and North Koreans live in the United States now, brain-washed functional moron? See you on another thread. You people are insane on this one LOL...

Forum List

Back