Gun death rates are the highest in mainly red states.

The problem is not the world, the problem is your mind that does not trust anything and fears everything. Unfortunately there are too many people like you.
You just want to restrict the right to keep and bear arms, and you're more then happy to violate the constitution to do so.
People like you are why there's a 2nd Amendment, and why people like me will not give an inch.

You fear everything and everybody.
You fear those looking for more gun regulations.
Just one of many groups you deathly fear.
You can own all the guns possible and you will still be dominated by fear.
The problem is not the world, the problem is your mind that does not trust anything and fears everything. Unfortunately there are too many people like you.
You put limits on the life you live.

You really are a funny human being.........

You support the very people who are actively trying to ban and confiscate every gun they can ban and confiscate, and call be afraid.....?

You have been called out for your stupidity, your ignorance, and your support of left wing, democrat party, irrational, anti-gun extremists....you can't defend anything you are pushing, so you post the above...

to this I say.....:lame2:

Hey...I get it......

You said "gun regulations," expecting us to bark and clap like trained seals.......and when we actually addressed your stupid post, you can't handle it.....

Go sell your bullshit to biden voters...they are more than happy to bark and clap like trained seals....

You just want to restrict the right to keep and bear arms and you're more then happy to violate the constitution to do so.
1703880775000.png

You really are a funny human being.........

You support the very people who are actively trying to ban and confiscate every gun they can ban and confiscate, and call be afraid.....?

You have been called out for your stupidity, your ignorance, and your support of left wing, democrat party, irrational, anti-gun extremists....you can't defend anything you are pushing, so you post the above...

to this I say.....:lame2:
You fear me and there is no need to.

There are many actions needed to curtail gun violence in the USA. All must be pursued.
Fully fund one program at a time. It may be that other actions aren't needed.
There are more guns per capita in the USA than any other country in the world. It has not made us safer. If people think more guns are the answer it is not.
The Dems make threats against the 2A knowing full well that it will cause a surge in gun sales. What are they thinking?

Hey...I get it......

You said "gun regulations," expecting us to bark and clap like trained seals.......and when we actually addressed your stupid post, you can't handle it.....

Go sell your bullshit to biden voters...they are more than happy to bark and clap like trained seals....
The one common characteristic of MAGA supporters is they are driven by fear. Fear of so many things they do not need to be scared of.

The one common characteristic of MAGA supporters is they are driven by fear. Fear of so many things they do not need to be scared of.
You just want to restrict the right to keep and bear arms, and you're more then happy to violate the constitution to do so.
People like you are why there's a 2nd Amendment, and why people like me will not give an inch.

Fully fund one program at a time. It may be that other actions aren't needed.

The Dems make threats against the 2A knowing full well that it will cause a surge in gun sales. What are they thinking?
That is the truth. People look to put more regulations on guns and those driven by fear, falsely feel they will come to get their guns so they buy more.

Another action driven by false fear.

Nothing here changes the fact you just want to restrict the right to keep and bear arms, and you're more then happy to violate the constitution to do so.
Nothing here changes the fact people like you are why there's a 2nd Amendment, and why people like me will not give an inch.
1703881107190.png

Glad you recognize that's exactly what you;re trying to do...
But...
Nothing here changes the fact you just want to restrict the right to keep and bear arms, and you're more then happy to violate the constitution to do so.
Nothing here changes the fact people like you are why there's a 2nd Amendment, and why people like me will not give an inch.

That is the truth. People look to put more regulations on guns and those driven by fear, falsely feel they will come to get their guns so they buy more.

There are many actions needed to curtail gun violence in the USA. All must be pursued.
There are more guns per capita in the USA than any other country in the world. It has not made us safer. If people think more guns are the answer it is not.
Indeed, and even with that our gun violence rate is amongst the lowest in the world. And, those who are engaging in that crime are the violent 8% of the criminal population that commit 80% of the violent crime.

We KNOW this to be true.

So how about we lock that 8% of the criminal population up forever. Immediate drop in violent crime.

We aren't the ones desperately trying to disarm the population. That would be you, that makes you the one living in fear.

Grow a pair.

Indeed, and even with that our gun violence rate is amongst the lowest in the world. And, those who are engaging in that crime are the violent 8% of the criminal population that commit 80% of the violent crime.

We KNOW this to be true.

So how about we lock that 8% of the criminal population up forever. Immediate drop in violent crime.
The gun mortality rate is the highest among western first world countries, by a lot. Those that are worse are predominantly south Anerica. We are worse than countries like Afghanistan and Iraq.
Where do you get your facts?

The gun mortality rate is the highest among western first world countries, by a lot. Those that are worse are predominantly south Anerica. We are worse than countries like Afghanistan and Iraq.
Where do you get your facts?

Yeah? So what. They don't have tens of millions of illegals from violent third world countries pushing up their vioent crime rates.

However, now that they are importing those types, what do we see? And EXPLOSION of gun related violent crime. All in countries that have the sorts of laws you love. And so long as they were homogenous white populations the violent crime was low.

But, now that they are importing violent third worlder's they are enjoying the same sort of crime levels as we have for decades.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

We aren't the ones desperately trying to disarm the population. That would be you, that makes you the one living in fear.

Grow a pair.
Do ou really think gun regulations would take your guns away?

I assume you are a convicted felon or a danger to yourself or others.

If not, your fear is based on non-existence problems.

If you are a convicted felon or a danger to yourself or others you should be concerned you will lose your guns at some time.

Based on what's going on I would be a little fearful.

Forum List

Back