Gun grabbers

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
945775_618608964834015_1296570679_n.jpg

Coming for your guns

Coming for your guns

So what exactly is your point? As usual, you leftists resort to playing politics because you have NOTHING ELSE you can use to defend your agendas.

Reagan was WRONG, but considering all of the gun violence that goes on in California, it appears as though his open-carry ban hasn't worked very well.

Palin's "disarming" of the radical "Alaska State Defense Force" was a matter of public safety. Palin is a strong pro-2nd Amendment advocate.

Romney was WRONG, too. But he was the governor of a far left wing state ruled by an overwhelmingly left wing legislature, and he was born without a SPINE.

As for Obama, I suggest that this country would function much better without HIM as the POTUS. Leave my 30-round mags alone.

Coming for your guns

So what exactly is your point? As usual, you leftists resort to playing politics because you have NOTHING ELSE you can use to defend your agendas.

Actually the "nothing else" as you put it shows that it isn't ME playing politics but those on the Right. The right does things and it's ok..Obama says something and the right hits the roof

Reagan was WRONG, but considering all of the gun violence that goes on in California, it appears as though his open-carry ban hasn't worked very well.

Palin's "disarming" of the radical "Alaska State Defense Force" was a matter of public safety. Palin is a strong pro-2nd Amendment advocate.

Romney was WRONG, too. But he was the governor of a far left wing state ruled by an overwhelmingly left wing legislature, and he was born without a SPINE.

As for Obama, I suggest that this country would function much better without HIM as the POTUS. Leave my 30-round mags alone.

All of them are wrong yet they are still conservative heros. Remember what a huge fuss the righties made? No, because they didnt

In a perhaps-related story....

>> At first it might seem odd that the junior senator from the deep red state of Mississippi was targeted, but Wicker was one of 16 Senate Republicans who joined with all but two members of the Democratic caucus in voting to advance the enhanced background checks bill in the Senate. CNN also reports that a suspect has been identified in the case, and there could be any number of reasons why Wicker was targeted, but it is not an illogical assumption that the poison letter could be tied to the vote.

Sen. Wicker has on occasion broken with his party, but he is a mostly down the line Republican vote. Wicker has voted for recognizing the Christianity in Christmas, and voted against hate crimes legislation, so he is not exactly the sort of renegade that would inspire violence from someone within his own party. (In the 112th Congress Wicker has a liberal score of 0, and a conservative score of 75. This means that he votes with the liberals 0% of the time and the conservatives 75% of the time in the Senate.) << -- Republican Senator who Voted with Democrats on Gun Control Receives Ricin Letter

Gotta love the implied logic here: "give me the right to own an instrument that can kill you, or I'll kill you".

Wow... conservatives can disagree with the actions of conservatives or other republicans.. that shocks the likes of trollcaption... but trollcaption cannot list all things that Obamalama wants to do in gun control when portraying his position... I wonder why that is?? Can you say hyper-partisanship and cherry-picking, boys and girls??? I knew you could

>> At first it might seem odd that the junior senator from the deep red state of Mississippi was targeted, but Wicker was one of 16 Senate Republicans who joined with all but two members of the Democratic caucus in voting to advance the enhanced background checks bill in the Senate. CNN also reports that a suspect has been identified in the case, and there could be any number of reasons why Wicker was targeted, but it is not an illogical assumption that the poison letter could be tied to the vote.

Sen. Wicker has on occasion broken with his party, but he is a mostly down the line Republican vote. Wicker has voted for recognizing the Christianity in Christmas, and voted against hate crimes legislation, so he is not exactly the sort of renegade that would inspire violence from someone within his own party. (In the 112th Congress Wicker has a liberal score of 0, and a conservative score of 75. This means that he votes with the liberals 0% of the time and the conservatives 75% of the time in the Senate.) << -- Republican Senator who Voted with Democrats on Gun Control Receives Ricin Letter

Gotta love the implied logic here: "give me the right to own an instrument that can kill you, or I'll kill you".

All in the name of tolerance. You gotta love the reactions of the right and the justifications.

They disagree with Regan, Palin and Mitt...no biggie, cant agree with everyone all the time

But ZOMG Obama said WHAT?!!??! Go buy guns everyone Obama gonna take 'em all from you ahhhhhhh!

Obama wants to ban guns. Rifles, shotguns, handguns. He says so, openly.
Why are the anti-gun loons surprised that the pro-gun side takes Him seriously and act accordingly?

All in the name of tolerance. You gotta love the reactions of the right and the justifications.

They disagree with Regan, Palin and Mitt...no biggie, cant agree with everyone all the time

But ZOMG Obama said WHAT?!!??! Go buy guns everyone Obama gonna take 'em all from you ahhhhhhh!

because you're a partisan hack that offers no context.....you're a blathering idiot

Coming for your guns

Actually the "nothing else" as you put it shows that it isn't ME playing politics but those on the Right. The right does things and it's ok..Obama says something and the right hits the roof

All of them are wrong yet they are still conservative heros. Remember what a huge fuss the righties made? No, because they didnt

Romney and/or Palin are far from being a hero of mine.

Obama, himself, has hitched his wagon to Reagan.

So who is who's hero?

Coming for your guns

It's nice that you lefties come out every so often and show the world just how ignorant you really are.

When you don't have nothing you don't have to comment, you know that right?

Why does the right get so level headed when shown their own actions. "Well, sir Regan was misguided." when it's repubs then goes to "Obama hates what AMERICA stands for, my hair is on fire"

Coming for your guns

It's nice that you lefties come out every so often and show the world just how ignorant you really are.

When you don't have nothing you don't have to comment, you know that right?

Why does the right get so level headed when shown their own actions. "Well, sir Regan was misguided." when it's repubs then goes to "Obama hates what AMERICA stands for, my hair is on fire"

you should take that advice......

You dont get it Obama would ban guns if he could, all of you libtards are for it, democrat elites are for it.....but most people tell you to go fuck yourself and you cant....awwwwwwwww.

See democrats have no rep on that......kinda like how you feel about republicans on welfare, so we got Clinton a democrat to pass it....

Two things, Closed Caption.

Generally speaking (in today's political environment), who is more likely to sign a bill for increased firearm regulations - a Republican or a Democrat? Obviously, it's a Democrat. So I'm not really sure what you're getting at here...

Secondly, the Republicans and the GOP are hypocritical in general. They spend and they restrict freedoms just like the Dems. Romney is pretty darn similar to Barack Obama in many, many respects.

Are you saying that you want the GOP to be more stricter in defending the second Amendment? Again, I don't know what you're getting at...

Obama wants to ban guns. Rifles, shotguns, handguns. He says so, openly.
Why are the anti-gun loons surprised that the pro-gun side takes Him seriously and act accordingly?
Link - or just telepathy ?
The Obama has pushed for a ban on 'assault weapons' since Newtown.
The 'assault weapon' ban will ban rifles, shotguns and handguns.
Thus, the Obama wants to ban rifles, handguns, shotguns.

If after all that you REALLY need a link, I'll post one.

Two things, Closed Caption.

Generally speaking (in today's political environment), who is more likely to sign a bill for increased firearm regulations - a Republican or a Democrat? Obviously, it's a Democrat. So I'm not really sure what you're getting at here...

Secondly, the Republicans and the GOP are hypocritical in general. They spend and they restrict freedoms just like the Dems. Romney is pretty darn similar to Barack Obama in many, many respects.

Are you saying that you want the GOP to be more stricter in defending the second Amendment? Again, I don't know what you're getting at...

Dem

No, I'm pointing at their hypocrisy and their Jekyll and Hide attitudes. show 'em Raygun they get real quiet and level headed, Obama does the same and it's holy crap Obama hates America and wants to destroy it

Props on the J Dilla Avatar too

Forum List

Back