GWB approval rating now higher than BHO

Really? Who cares?

Well, you must, seeing as how you took time off from xBox to respond.

Fear not. W will always be remembered as the clown buffoon that he portrayed. Obama, on the other hand will be rated as on of the greatest of America's Presidents. Mark my words if you dare.

dream on :lol:

obama is already considered the worst president ever and will only be considered the most improbable idiotic choice by the low information voters from now on :lol:

[Mebbe its the sharp contrast between what GWB was and what we currently have now that makes GWB look so good in retrospect. If you like poetry, heres an ode to Obama for ya. Oh, that Chelsea Manning!

What with Comrade Obama's predilection for appointing either an anal fornicator or a carpet muncher to ambassadorial posts whenever the chance arises, you have to start wondering if that is the major impression the world is getting of the United States today. Perhaps that may be the reason why the Russians issued their more or less official slap across both of Barack's facial cheeks comment that America was "Like a monkey playing with a hand grenade in the Middle East" Or are you still wondering who just might be the 'Monkey' the Russians were referring to? Or maybe it was just a coupla slaps at the Obambi for referring to Vlad as a 'Slouched down in the chair, bored school boy" I dunno, the only slouched down in the seat bored schoolboys I remember were the ones still stoned from the night before and passed out in the back rows of the 500 seat auditorium of the 8:00AM Intro to Psychology course, but Comrade Barack knows all about that feelin, cause its rumored he did a lotto that hisself, back there at Occidental.]

"Blood on my hands
From Africa to Washington to Oklahoma
If I had a son
He would look like Chelsea Manning
He’s almost as prissy
Not much less the fool"

Confessions of Zero | Power Line

Last edited:
Really? Who cares?

Well, you must, seeing as how you took time off from xBox to respond.

Fear not. W will always be remembered as the clown buffoon that he portrayed. Obama, on the other hand will be rated as on of the greatest of America's Presidents. Mark my words if you dare.

what exactly is it that BHO has done that is average? forget great
Average?

GWB put more money back into the poor peoples hands than any president except RR and the middle class. So much so BHO decided to keep the course as well as the far left Libs
now that is just a start
you really want to claim Obam-care is a legacy?
it is a mess
but enlighten us

Forum List

Back