Hail Trump....rally gives Trump the nazi salute....

godzilla-facepalm-godzilla-facepalm-face-palm-epic-fail-demotivational-poster-1245384435.jpg

true.......your type of Nazi-lovers welcome such support, correct?
you people are being more ridiculous than usual..

You and your ilk bitched that Obama was too divisive......and yet, Trump cannot reject neo-Nazis because his ego is too fragile to repudiate the divisiveness of white supremacists.

But he did....a while ago....

Trump on White Supremacist Support: ‘Hate Groups Are Not for Me’

You and your ilk bitched that Obama was too divisive......and yet, Trump cannot reject neo-Nazis because his ego is too fragile to repudiate the divisiveness of white supremacists.
He has I believe.
Obama is decisive. Perfect recent example is him telling protestors to keep doing what they are doing

But he did....a while ago....

Trump on White Supremacist Support: ‘Hate Groups Are Not for Me’
Not long ago I posted several links to articles and even a video where Trump repeated over and over how he completely rejects the KKK and Nazis.....

Liberals will not let go of this lie because hate and lies are all they have now...now that they LOST the election.

Poor Snowflakes.

Not long ago I posted several links to articles and even a video where Trump repeated over and over how he completely rejects the KKK and Nazis.....

Liberals will not let go of this lie because hate and lies are all they have now...now that they LOST the election.

Poor Snowflakes.

Does your half brain ever wonder WHY American Nazis praise trump so much?

Tia Tequila has turned into a Trump loving Nazi sympathizer

No, I do not spend my time worrying what insignificant hate groups think, feel, believe, etc... Evidently you spend TOO much time doing so.

Poor Snowflakes.

Does your half brain ever wonder WHY Communist Americans praise HRC to much? Because a group wants a candidate does the candidate support the group? Hmmm?

Communist Party USA Chairman Voting for Hillary
The Hillary Clinton campaign, worried that Bernie Sanders supporters might stay home or even vote for Donald Trump in November, just picked up support from one of the Vermont senator’s most ardent fellow travelers: Communist Party USA chairman John Bachtell.
Once again, if you don't like the outcome of the election and Communism/Fascism/Marxism/Liberalism/Progressivism is now on the back burner again, you are cordially invite to leave for Cuba. Just leave your passport at the exit.

You should read more.

Trump spokesman denounces racism amid 'alt-right' meeting

yes, really. Why is this such a big deal?

Why are Nazi's and White Nationalist praising Trump a big deal?

Lets reverse it

Why would Black Panthers praising Obama be a big deal?
He doesn't have any effect on what his supporters do or say. Kinda like the KKK donating to Hillary or black racial extremists supporting trump..

You keep saying what its not because you know what it is. Its indefensible to shrug your shoulders at this group and what they stand for.

At the very least you have to have a problem with a Nazi Salute? Right? Or is that ok too?

No, I do not spend my time worrying what insignificant hate groups think, feel, believe, etc... Evidently you spend TOO much time doing so.

Politically, you ARE who backs your policies the most......LOL

Poor Snowflakes.

Does YOUR half brain ever wonder why the communist party back democrats?

Forum List

Back