Half of US guns are owned by 3% of the public

Gun inequality: US study charts rise of hardcore super owners

Americans own an estimated 265m guns, more than one gun for every American adult, according to the most definitive portrait of US gun ownership in two decades. But the new survey estimates that 133m of these guns are concentrated in the hands of just 3% of American adults – a group of super-owners who have amassed an average of 17 guns each.

These are the gun owners who horde guns and ammunition to feel "safe"
That is because 1% of the wealth is owned by most of the liberal elites who have to have armed guards to protect them. Funny how that works.

What a ridiculous claim
Donald Trump calls out Clinton over armed Secret Service protection
Donald Trump calls out Clinton over armed Secret Service protection
Do billionaires like Bill Gates have bodyguards? - Quora
Yes, billionaires have bodyguards. For example, Warren Buffett has a security detail that protects him:
Just like what Trump said about HRC, she wants the peon US citizen to give up their guns, but she is a liberal elite so is much better than you and I , therefore must have an army of fully automatic weapons at her disposal.

You do realize that Trumps complaint about Hillary's Secret Service protection does not help his cause

Secret Service is composed of firearms in the hands of highly trained and certified agents.

Is Trump proposing the same standard for the general public?
Further proof that Trump is an idiot - not that more proof was needed, of course.
Only idiots in America today were those who voted for Obama twice and will vote for Crooked Hillary this election. Want to go for more insults, be right there in the gutter with you.

Americans own an estimated 265m guns, more than one gun for every American adult, according to the most definitive portrait of US gun ownership in two decades. But the new survey estimates that 133m of these guns are concentrated in the hands of just 3% of American adults – a group of super-owners who have amassed an average of 17 guns each.

I'm reading Freakonomics right now... and contrary to what the nutters say, there is zero correlation between more guns and less crime.

yet they keep repeating the same lie.
Correct.

And they repeat that stupid lie because they believe that one must "justify" possessing a gun, where no justification is needed.

Good to hear

How many guns do you own?

Yes...the fascist gun grabber wants to know how many guns you own......

You are aware this is an anonymous message board aren't you?

Afraid to admit that the 3% number is accurate
So why doesn't Obama, you know the president for the past 7 3/4 years do something about the weapon inequality that is being forced upon the poor people. He did run on Hope and Change, how is that working out for you, if you aren't in that 3%? Are you jealous or something?

c35.gif

Right over your head

The point is that 300 million guns in a population of 330 million does not equate to most Americans are armed
I just asked you a question about YOUR president who has been in office for over 7 3/4 years , and like a spoiled little liberal, refuse to answer? Obama has been by executive order fundamentally transforming America, why doesn't he redistribute the weapons to the poor? Or are you going to insult again?

The point still went over your head didn't it?

Your comment is patently ridiculous

I'm reading Freakonomics right now... and contrary to what the nutters say, there is zero correlation between more guns and less crime.

Correct.

And they repeat that stupid lie because they believe that one must "justify" possessing a gun, where no justification is needed.
Are you jealous of gun owners, because you sit in your parents basement and smoke dope, watch Netflix on your parents account and eat government cheese? Maybe if you worked for a living, bought a house, had a family, you might realize that having a weapon for protection might be necessary. But until you grow up(some more), let daddy be the one who has the gun. Right?

Correct.

The OP clearly shows that more guns are not going to more people. Only a small percentage of the population is stockpiling more guns

So if your gun collection goes from 10 guns to 15 guns,,,,you are not safer

So why doesn't Obama, you know the president for the past 7 3/4 years do something about the weapon inequality that is being forced upon the poor people. He did run on Hope and Change, how is that working out for you, if you aren't in that 3%? Are you jealous or something?

c35.gif

Right over your head

The point is that 300 million guns in a population of 330 million does not equate to most Americans are armed
I just asked you a question about YOUR president who has been in office for over 7 3/4 years , and like a spoiled little liberal, refuse to answer? Obama has been by executive order fundamentally transforming America, why doesn't he redistribute the weapons to the poor? Or are you going to insult again?

Why wont you answer my question why Obama doesn't redistribute the weapons, he did have in the first 2 years a Democrat controlled House and Senate and all they gave us is a FAILED healthcare law that punishes everyone,(Except themselves) why didn't they make a law about redistributing weapons? Cowards start conversations, then when they are called out on it, they run scared.

Correct.

The OP clearly shows that more guns are not going to more people. Only a small percentage of the population is stockpiling more guns

So if your gun collection goes from 10 guns to 15 guns,,,,you are not safer
So here is Hillary the vagina candidate, surrounded by Secret Service agents that have fully automatic, weapons. Are you saying she isn't "SAFER"?

no I would not be afraid, why should I?

Good to hear

c35.gif

Right over your head

This is just a guess on my part, but I would go so far as to say that the majority of Americans choose not to own a firearm.

c35.gif

Right over your head

Why wont you answer my question why Obama doesn't redistribute the weapons, he did have in the first 2 years a Democrat controlled House and Senate and all they gave us is a FAILED healthcare law that punishes everyone,(Except themselves) why didn't they make a law about redistributing weapons? Cowards start conversations, then when they are called out on it, they run scared.

What a fucking stupid question

Why would you think it justifies a response?

Good to hear

I ask you question, answer that and I will answer you

Why should you be afraid?
You shouldn't. This is an anonymous message board. Only cowards like 2aguy are afraid
You shouldn't. This is an anonymous message board. Only cowards like 2aguy are afraid
Why are liberals so afraid of Law Abiding Citizens who one more than 1 weapon? Seems to me the only chicken shits are those who have to rely on the government to take care of them.

View attachment 90505

I am merely commenting on the uneven distribution of guns in this country

why? why waste time on something that has no impact? I guess you are making the case for gun rights since that 3% isn't causing any problem.

The 3% is bullshit anyway

Good to hear

c35.gif

Right over your head

This is just a guess on my part, but I would go so far as to say that the majority of Americans choose not to own a firearm.

Firearms are becoming less a part of our culture. The days when a father took his sons out to learn to shoot are disappearing. Hunting is way down. Most kids do not grow up with guns. More kids shoot guns in video games than in real life

Good to hear

Why are liberals so afraid of Law Abiding Citizens who one more than 1 weapon? Seems to me the only chicken shits are those who have to rely on the government to take care of them.

View attachment 90505

why? why waste time on something that has no impact? I guess you are making the case for gun rights since that 3% isn't causing any problem.

You don't believe that three percent of the population has 15 guns?

View attachment 90505

I think the survey is flawed, but for the sake of argument assume it is true. So who gives a shit, so what? it is just as important as the uneven distribution of taylor swift T shirts

Go cry a river commie.

View attachment 90505

I only have four, for now. All of them loaded and duty carry ready. I hope this really pisses you commie libtards off, to which I say, go cry a river.

I am not telling you the same way I will not tell my Doctor or an anonymous phone caller.....that is why this research is fundamentally flawed.....

Afraid to admit you are in the 3% aren't you?

Good to hear

It's a fair question, a fascist would insert a prob into your brain to get the answer (see efforts to do a similar procedure on a women's body who seek an abortion. Which side of the aisle supports such and intrusion? Answer, Yours).

Are you embarrassed by your fetish and thus don't want to admit you own more than a sane person needs?
How many does a sane person need and who gets to decide that?

View attachment 90505

I think the survey is flawed, but for the sake of argument assume it is true. So who gives a shit, so what? it is just as important as the uneven distribution of taylor swift T shirts

It reflects on the fact that 300 million guns in circulation does not equate to 300 million Americans being armed
It reflects on an increase in numbers of guns in circulation being primarily among existing gun owners
It reflects in the NRA not being as strong as they claim they are

View attachment 90505

I only have four, for now. All of them loaded and duty carry ready. I hope this really pisses you commie libtards off, to which I say, go cry a river.

Hope you don't have any kids...you strike me as an asshole who should be carrying your bullet in your pocket

View attachment 90505

Hope you don't have any kids...you strike me as an asshole who should be carrying your bullet in your pocket
Yes one. You seem to be a stupid bitch butt kissing hillary. All my guns are loaded ready to defend my home against any dimwit voting thug who makes the mistake of breaking in. And yes, one of my weapons is an AR 15. Second Ammendment just pisses you commies off, good.

c35.gif

Right over your head

What a fucking stupid question

Why would you think it justifies a response?
You post a stupid left wing radical nut job article and then want a response. Now you are catching on, why those on the right think those on the left are just plain stupid. Welcome to the 21st century.

Forum List

Back