Hannity, Limbaugh and O'Reilly are Union members

Look at all the whining by comrades Driveby and Kas. Whiners, the both of them.

Get to work you two, in the system, because public schools are not going away. Work on your school board members, you wankers, instead of crybabying here.

You can send your kids to private schools, no one is stopping you, but if you are property owners, you will support public school and that will never change.

Find a better way than whining. :lol: Oh, take babyboy divecon with you.

Wow, you've sent a lot of kids home crying from the playground, haven't you?

Yes Comrade. All money is the people's money. By not taking away enough of the rich's money so they don't have more money then other people, they are redistributing wealth. For them to want to keep the money they earned is greed, you want to take their money because you are generous. You are determined, no matter the collapse of the Soviet Union you long for the day...

We the people of the United States live in a society. That society provides for the greater good of all people. The whole of the United States is stronger than the sum of it's individual parts
Each member of this society is expected to kick in. Yes, even the poor contribute. We the people elect representatives to determine how much each of us is expected to contribute. The wealthiest among us who benefit the most from this great country of ours are expected to pay more

That is the way it should be
The wealthy pay much more. Half workers now pay 96% of all income taxes and the other half pay 4%. You still referred to that as redistributing wealth. Even if they didn't, to call not taxing people redistributing wealth is just flat out moronic. Remember I'm not a Marxist like you are.

We have what is called an Income Tax. If you earn 96% of the income you will pay 96% of the tax

The wealthy benefit more from our tax dollars than the middle class. It is only fitting that, they pay more for it

There is no question we have had a redistribution of wealth......it has gone from working Americans to the wealthy

Get to work you two, in the system, because public schools are not going away. Work on your school board members, you wankers, instead of crybabying here.

You can send your kids to private schools, no one is stopping you, but if you are property owners, you will support public school and that will never change.

You either did too much LSD or ate too many lead paint chips as a kid.......:eusa_whistle:

Wow, you've sent a lot of kids home crying from the playground, haven't you?

Wrong, he got his ass kicked for being a poser .......

We the people of the United States live in a society. That society provides for the greater good of all people. The whole of the United States is stronger than the sum of it's individual parts
Each member of this society is expected to kick in. Yes, even the poor contribute. We the people elect representatives to determine how much each of us is expected to contribute. The wealthiest among us who benefit the most from this great country of ours are expected to pay more

That is the way it should be
The wealthy pay much more. Half workers now pay 96% of all income taxes and the other half pay 4%. You still referred to that as redistributing wealth. Even if they didn't, to call not taxing people redistributing wealth is just flat out moronic. Remember I'm not a Marxist like you are.

We have what is called an Income Tax. If you earn 96% of the income you will pay 96% of the tax

The wealthy benefit more from our tax dollars than the middle class. It is only fitting that, they pay more for it

There is no question we have had a redistribution of wealth......it has gone from working Americans to the wealthy
except it isnt even close to that

Confirmed: Union-Bashing Right-Wing Media Stars Hannity, Limbaugh and O'Reilly Are AFL-CIO Union-Affiliated Members | | AlterNet

report voted to the front page of Reddit Friday claimed that Hannity, Limbaugh and O'Reilly were union members, as well as Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin and Ann Coulter. Right-wing blogger Michelle Malkin called it the "stupid lie of the week," insisting that neither she nor the "other Fox News personalities being accused of 'hypocrisy' belong to the union." As one might expect, Malkin didn't know what she was talking about and the liberals were right (she herself, as just a frequent guest on the network, is not a member of the union).

A representative from Beck's camp denied the claim, but a source within AFTRA confirmed to AlterNet Friday that O'Reilly, Limbaugh and Hannity were indeed union members.

Is the losing left so desperate that they are trying for an hypocrisy argument now? The radio and TV industry as well as hollywood is a closed shop. You have to belong to a union in order to work. Is that fair? Nobody wants to outlaw unions. They just want to give all Americans the right to work without having a protion of their salaries confiscated to support fat cats like the late great Jimmy Hoffa and left wing political causes.

Never heard of the conservative brotherhood
The Conservative Brotherhood is a group of African American writers whose politics are on the right hand side of the political spectrum. Expanding the dialog beyond traditional boundaries, they seek to contribute to a greater understanding of African Americans and America itself through advocacy and commentary.

1) I don't think Stoessel is a member of this org.

2) You attacking such a group could be considered racist........ :eusa_whistle:
You never heard of the CON$ervative Brotherhood, a name I coined for the GOP hate media machine and their gullible "know-it-all" America hating suckers, and a name that you can't even spell Right, but you know enough about something you never heard of to say who is and is not a member.

As I have shown so many times, The CON$ervative Brotherhood is always on both sides of every issue even within the same thread!!! :rofl:

Wah wah wah, kaz. Grow up, and offer some realistic solutions.
Next are you going to chant gay is kaz, kaz is gay? Or are you going to go right to the strong stuff and call me a poppy pants?

My answer is simple. Eliminate federal involvement in education, which is a violation of the 10th amendment anyway and turn the job over to States who would do a far better job.

States would then be free to run education as they wish. My solution within States would be to have no State schools at any level. There would be an education welfare program, which would be voucher based, for those who can't afford education to ensure everyone can get one.

so, i guess the libs in this thread want to make it so joining this union isnt required for them to do their business?
do i have that right?

Never heard of the conservative brotherhood
The Conservative Brotherhood is a group of African American writers whose politics are on the right hand side of the political spectrum. Expanding the dialog beyond traditional boundaries, they seek to contribute to a greater understanding of African Americans and America itself through advocacy and commentary.

You never heard of the CON$ervative Brotherhood, a name I coined for the GOP hate media machine and their gullible "know-it-all" America hating suckers, and a name that you can't even spell Right, but you know enough about something you never heard of to say who is and is not a member.

As I have shown so many times, The CON$ervative Brotherhood is always on both sides of every issue even within the same thread!!! :rofl:
you "coined" nothing dipshit

Domain ID:D104703857-LROR
Domain Name:CONSERVATIVEBROTHERHOOD.ORG
Created On:30-Jul-2004 14:15:08 UTC
Last Updated On:31-Jul-2010 01:22:00 UTC
Expiration Date:30-Jul-2011 14:15:08 UTC

Ignorance is bliss and you're in paradise. You also just admitted that it is the wealthy who are being redistributed from, not to. Though you won't get that because you're a moron.

I would agree that if you earned 96% of the income you should pay 96% of the taxes. but the top 1% earn just over 20% of the income and pay just under 40% of the taxes. Do some research and you'll find the objective you just stated has actually been surpassed and you according to your just stated objective need to vote Republican because according to you the wealthy are being discriminated against.

so, i guess the libs in this thread want to make it so joining this union isnt required for them to do their business?
do i have that right?

That would be check and mate. They would never, ever practice hypocrisy so it must be so...

Hey :ahole-1: you spelled it WRONG!!!!

"CON$ervative brotherhood" - Google Search

Hey :ahole-1: you spelled it WRONG!!!!

"CON$ervative brotherhood" - Google Search
no, dipshit, you do
only a fucking moron uses a $ instead of an S

It's a free Country. You can call yourself anything you want. Left wingers are the worst dirty tricksters in the political world. I wouldn't put it past them to create a fake domain name. There is at least one poster on the board who is unapologetically left wing and yet calls himself "right winger".

Ignorance is bliss and you're in paradise. You also just admitted that it is the wealthy who are being redistributed from, not to. Though you won't get that because you're a moron.

I would agree that if you earned 96% of the income you should pay 96% of the taxes. but the top 1% earn just over 20% of the income and pay just under 40% of the taxes. Do some research and you'll find the objective you just stated has actually been surpassed and you according to your just stated objective need to vote Republican because according to you the wealthy are being discriminated against.
You should read the propaganda of the CON$ervative Brotherhood more carefully. first of all, it's the ADJUSTED income, not the GROSS, and it's WAGE EARNERS. The truly wealthy do not work for wages. Even your MessiahRushie admits that the truly wealthy pay no income taxes.

August 7, 2007
CALLER: And, you know, and the way our tax system works, we have an overly complex system, which in and of itself is a problem, but the way our tax system works and the way the tax laws are written, it's based on a few kind of like hinge numbers like adjusted gross income and taxable income, and while the soak the rich -- or however you choose to describe it -- really doesn't come down that way. It really comes down to much lower income levels.

RUSH: It does, exactly, and here's the dirty little secret if you ever to pull it off. It's hard. This is why most people don't understand the tax-the-rich business. You've got to structure your life so you have no "earned" income. I'm out of time. I'll explain that. There's a category called earned income versus other kinds of income. Earned income is what the income tax rate is on. That's how "the rich" do it. They don't have "earned" income.
END TRANSCRIPT

The Truth About Taxes
August 6, 2007
RUSH: I've told you before: the income tax is designed to keep people like his [Buffett's] secretary from becoming wealthy! There is no "wealth" tax. So this is a big misnomer. ...
But there's no tax on wealth. There is a tax on income, and the tax on income is designed to keep everybody who is not wealthy from getting there.

I'm talking about genuine wealth, not the way Democrats define "rich."

It's a free Country. You can call yourself anything you want. Left wingers are the worst dirty tricksters in the political world. I wouldn't put it past them to create a fake domain name. There is at least one poster on the board who is unapologetically left wing and yet calls himself "right winger".
its a legit domain
but the page is fucked up
LOL

Forum List

Back