Hannity says something big is coming that will blow Russia hoax out of the water

How long before Hannity starts to push fat boy’s most recent lie?
“ Russia was upset that I won.”

Even though the whole world heard in Helsinki Putin say he’s glad Trump won.

Yet the deplorables hear this lie and say nothing.
That’s because they’re cowards.

Yes just repeat the talking points. Don’t bother thinking for yourself. Because clearly Putin would never lie to create divisions in our country. No sir, he only tells the truth
The impression I'm getting is that not only is a key witness going to come forward, but all of the FISA documents are going to be declassified and taken out of the FBI and Department Of Justice hands.
Trump is about to declassify everything.
Watch these motherfucker scramble when that happens, because the gig will be up.

LOL, wanna bet?

Pay no attention to the line of intelligence officials who all declared Russia is actively attacking the United States electoral system as we speak. Hannity says it is a hoax, and so it is a hoax. Hannity will have Trump declaring Bigfoot hacked the DNC, not the Russians.

And the Rube Herd will eat very morsel of their bullshit.
Only fools trust the deep state... they are the swamp

Rachel Maddow is more than a couple steps above any cable talking head based on her superior intellect.
Look up “ Rhodes Scholar”
Lol
That’s the best joke I’ve heard all day, Mad cow has the common sense Of dead horse

Sean Hannity: Tic-Toc Something Big Is Coming That Will Blow the Russia Hoax OUT OF THE WATER (Video) – Right Journalism

Anyone got some ideas on what it is? I don't pay as much attention to the Russia Hoax as I once did...its boring to me personally...Levin thinks its one thing....

You know what Odium---------> Why don't you ask these nice Lefties on here why book, after book, after book keeps coming out how Trump was set up, with footnotes, interviews, and facts; but not 1 book has yet to come out that Trump has Putin as his friend and colluder!

These people put their reputations on the line, collected facts......WITH FOOTNOTES...……..and the Left doesn't get it. Hell, the best the Left can do is have Whoopie hurl insults at one of the authors, and force her to leave the studio. Why do we think that is-)

Hannity, Greg Jarret, and the rest of the honest brokers, know exactly what is going on, problem is, they have to basically PERP walk someone to have the MSM cover it. And so, if Hannity says something is coming, then something probably big is coming; as it should! As it was told to many conservatives, and it makes sense to me----------> once it was discovered that the Democrat collusion was a boomerang, the surprise was that the MSM refused to cover it, even as the evidence became insurmountable to refute.

At that point in time, someone (I honestly do not know who) decided that the best way to handle this obvious NEWS BLACKOUT by the MSM, was to devise releases close to the midterms that even the MSM could not ignore, and just simmer the jets through the start of this year.

Now EVERY PERSON on this board should remember what you were told, and what the Left has said in response, lol.

1. Trump was spied on. ANSWER BY LEFT-----> No he wasn't! NEXT ANSWER----------> OK, yes he was, but he deserved it! NEXTANSWER--------> He is a Russian spy.

2. Unmasking of Americans by Obama administration. ANSWERS BY LEFT------> Your a conspiracy nut! NEXT----> It is against the law, and Obama would never do that. NEXT-------> OK, OK, but it was to catch the colluders! NEXT----------> What do you mean Susan Rice and Samantha Powers were the main culprits, and nobody will EVER believe they averaged 1 a day for the last year. NEXT--------> Right wing conspiracy to bring down the good people of Obama Administration. NEXT----> Flynn, Flynn, it was all about Flynn. NEXT------> Samantha Powers says it wasn't her, someone used her name to unmask Americans, must be a Republican cause Susan would NEVER do that, nor any Democrat in Washington.

And the list goes on, and on, and on!

But something that everyone should look at, and maybe it will answer questions about what Hannity knows-) Know who Wolf is? You know, the Wolf who used to work in congress as a staffer. (and if it takes you long than 30 seconds to remember who he is, then you have no idea about what is exactly going on in Washington Leftists, so your comments would then be shown to be made out of ignorance, but I digress) Ever wonder how everything that was going on when Trump took office made it into the media and was ACCURATE, and then a few months before WOLF became known, things were accurate.....except for one little thing released in each instance, that proved them false-)

How you think that happens, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!

Oh, I am sure anyone who worked with law enforcement ever knows how this could happen, and also knows that because of these little tidbits being changed, they now know who was doing all the leaking in congress, and Mr Wolf probably is co-operating because he was charged with a lesser crime, lol. (translation LEFTIST=DEAL)

So, which of the Senate Committee, and House Committee are leaking, along with the Senators names who leaked right after Trump took office-) They got the names, and oh by the way...…..THAT IS A FEDERAL CRIME, AKA translation...…...PERP WALK......translation, MSM has to cover.

These people put their reputations on the line, collected facts......WITH FOOTNOTES...……..and the Left doesn't get it
FOOTNOTES?! Well, that does it. Any book with footnotes must be factually accurate. You’ve convinced me that the Meuller investigation is bogus. If only Meuller had authored a book WITH FOOTNOTES.

What is Putin gonna say with Trump standing right next to him. That he wanted Hillary to win?
But after the skank sold him all the uranium he needed, I'm sure he would rather have the incompetent old hag in there.
Trump is right - again.
My My.......so much kool aid...you've certainly been a good boy.

These people put their reputations on the line, collected facts......WITH FOOTNOTES...……..and the Left doesn't get it
FOOTNOTES?! Well, that does it. Any book with footnotes must be factually accurate. You’ve convinced me that the Meuller investigation is bogus. If only Meuller had authored a book WITH FOOTNOTES.

Yep, and most of them go directly to the MSM, lol. That is the kicker! They went and put it all out when they thought it proved collusion, now it proves a hoax.

By the way J.E.D. better get your prescription for valium now, before the big rush at your favorite, Leftist, drugstore-)

Yep, and most of them go directly to the MSM, lol. That is the kicker! They went and put it all out when they thought it proved collusion, now it proves a hoax.

By the way J.E.D. better get your prescription for valium now, before the big rush at your favorite, Leftist, drugstore-)
:lol:

Yeah sure, kid......

Any day now
Any day now
Any day now
Any day now
Any day now
Any day now

Sean Hannity: Tic-Toc Something Big Is Coming That Will Blow the Russia Hoax OUT OF THE WATER (Video) – Right Journalism

Anyone got some ideas on what it is? I don't pay as much attention to the Russia Hoax as I once did...its boring to me personally...Levin thinks its one thing....

I'm not worried. Shep Smith will straighten him out.

AWKWARD! Watch Sean Hannity Keep Getting Corrected By Shep Smith In New Supercut

Well you know Shep.....I'm sure there's a lot of men he'd like to "straighten out"

Yeah sure, kid......

Any day now
Any day now
Any day now
Any day now
Any day now
Any day now
The irony.....

Yeah sure, kid......

Any day now
Any day now
Any day now
Any day now
Any day now
Any day now
The irony.....
Indeed

I saw that.
But the thing is, the people who attend Trump's rallies didn't watch or read about the Helsinki meeting.
Just what Trump told them about it.
I watched it, and nothing you say has changed my mind. The ling leftwing media are a bunch of douchebags.

You will believe anything.
It will collapse on it is own, and then Trump’s approval will increase to 80%.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You will believe anything.
It will collapse on it is own, and then Trump’s approval will increase to 80%.

Trumps approval rating will never reach 45% in any real poll. He has peaked.

You know what Odium---------> Why don't you ask these nice Lefties on here why book, after book, after book keeps coming out how Trump was set up, with footnotes, interviews, and facts; but not 1 book has yet to come out that Trump has Putin as his friend and colluder!

These people put their reputations on the line, collected facts......WITH FOOTNOTES...……..and the Left doesn't get it. Hell, the best the Left can do is have Whoopie hurl insults at one of the authors, and force her to leave the studio. Why do we think that is-)

Hannity, Greg Jarret, and the rest of the honest brokers, know exactly what is going on, problem is, they have to basically PERP walk someone to have the MSM cover it. And so, if Hannity says something is coming, then something probably big is coming; as it should! As it was told to many conservatives, and it makes sense to me----------> once it was discovered that the Democrat collusion was a boomerang, the surprise was that the MSM refused to cover it, even as the evidence became insurmountable to refute.

At that point in time, someone (I honestly do not know who) decided that the best way to handle this obvious NEWS BLACKOUT by the MSM, was to devise releases close to the midterms that even the MSM could not ignore, and just simmer the jets through the start of this year.

Now EVERY PERSON on this board should remember what you were told, and what the Left has said in response, lol.

1. Trump was spied on. ANSWER BY LEFT-----> No he wasn't! NEXT ANSWER----------> OK, yes he was, but he deserved it! NEXTANSWER--------> He is a Russian spy.

2. Unmasking of Americans by Obama administration. ANSWERS BY LEFT------> Your a conspiracy nut! NEXT----> It is against the law, and Obama would never do that. NEXT-------> OK, OK, but it was to catch the colluders! NEXT----------> What do you mean Susan Rice and Samantha Powers were the main culprits, and nobody will EVER believe they averaged 1 a day for the last year. NEXT--------> Right wing conspiracy to bring down the good people of Obama Administration. NEXT----> Flynn, Flynn, it was all about Flynn. NEXT------> Samantha Powers says it wasn't her, someone used her name to unmask Americans, must be a Republican cause Susan would NEVER do that, nor any Democrat in Washington.

And the list goes on, and on, and on!

But something that everyone should look at, and maybe it will answer questions about what Hannity knows-) Know who Wolf is? You know, the Wolf who used to work in congress as a staffer. (and if it takes you long than 30 seconds to remember who he is, then you have no idea about what is exactly going on in Washington Leftists, so your comments would then be shown to be made out of ignorance, but I digress) Ever wonder how everything that was going on when Trump took office made it into the media and was ACCURATE, and then a few months before WOLF became known, things were accurate.....except for one little thing released in each instance, that proved them false-)

How you think that happens, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!

Oh, I am sure anyone who worked with law enforcement ever knows how this could happen, and also knows that because of these little tidbits being changed, they now know who was doing all the leaking in congress, and Mr Wolf probably is co-operating because he was charged with a lesser crime, lol. (translation LEFTIST=DEAL)

So, which of the Senate Committee, and House Committee are leaking, along with the Senators names who leaked right after Trump took office-) They got the names, and oh by the way...…..THAT IS A FEDERAL CRIME, AKA translation...…...PERP WALK......translation, MSM has to cover.
i_heard_you_like_footnotes_by_xhibit.jpg

CLASSIC!! #TOOFUNNY

So, it's been like 4 days now. Did InsHannity come up with anything?

Forum List

Back