Hannity says something big is coming that will blow Russia hoax out of the water

Sean Hannity: Tic-Toc Something Big Is Coming That Will Blow the Russia Hoax OUT OF THE WATER (Video) – Right Journalism

Anyone got some ideas on what it is? I don't pay as much attention to the Russia Hoax as I once did...its boring to me personally...Levin thinks its one thing....

Could be many things, and if anyone knows, Hannity does because he talks to the President; at least, that is what is reported.

The reason this should be good, is because they already have the goods on the alphabet soup agencies, but they need DOJ releases.

This sounds to me as if they do not need that at all, which means to me it is probably not as much a document, as it is a person-)

And oh, by the way to all you Lefties--------------> IF it is proven what was pulled off to Americas satisfaction, you can kiss your a**es "adios" in the midterms.

This whole fiasco was probably because of a mistake in one of the alphabet soup agencies, and that could have been forgiven if they did a Mia Culpa. But they didn't! Instead, they tried to cover it up, and now we have this.

It will be proven one way or the other by the declassification BEFORE the midterms, so either way, your gonna be cooked, lol. But, in my opinion, this will probably be more fun, just like in 16! You were sooooooooooo close, you thought you had it, you were arrogant, and then, and then, and then. This is just deja vue, and Trump is the one either way, with the key to the castle-)

How long before Hannity starts to push fat boy’s most recent lie?
“ Russia was upset that I won.”

Even though the whole world heard in Helsinki Putin say he’s glad Trump won.

Yet the deplorables hear this lie and say nothing.
That’s because they’re cowards.
What is Putin gonna say with Trump standing right next to him. That he wanted Hillary to win?
But after the skank sold him all the uranium he needed, I'm sure he would rather have the incompetent old hag in there.
Trump is right - again.
Still pushing that old uranium lie I see. That was one of the topics Shep Smith schooled. Hannity on. I see you were afraid to watch the video.
I know you’ll keep lying about it but for the record, Hillary had nothing to do with it.

Hannity submitted to a 4-page interview in the New York Times last year.
In the middle of the article, buried on the third page, he admitted he was an entertainer and not a journalist.

You didn't know that? Of course, he's not a journalist. He's a political commentator, just like Laura Ingraham, Rachel Maddow, Trevor Noah, etc.

I saw that.
But the thing is, the people who attend Trump's rallies didn't watch or read about the Helsinki meeting.
Just what Trump told them about it.
Agree. That’s why Trump constantly lies about EVERYTHING. Things small and large. He knows his cult’s view of reality is thru his prism of deceit.

What is Putin gonna say with Trump standing right next to him. That he wanted Hillary to win?
But after the skank sold him all the uranium he needed, I'm sure he would rather have the incompetent old hag in there.
Trump is right - again.

I wonder how many times I've had to post this:

Fox News anchor debunks 'Clinton uranium scandal' – and sparks ...
https://www.theguardian.com/.../fox-news-anchor-debunks-networks-clinton-uranium...
Nov 15, 2017 - Fox News anchor Shepard Smith on Tuesday eveningdebunked what his own network has called the Hillary Clinton uraniumscandal, sparking fury among some Fox viewers. Smith said Donald Trump’s repeated accusations during the election campaign that Hillary Clintonsmoothed a deal ...
This simple chart debunks the conspiracy theory that Hillary Clinton ...
This simple chart debunks the conspiracy theory that Hillary Clinton sold uranium to Russia
Nov 17, 2017 - That's because he said he sold his stake in Uranium One three years before this deal — and more than a year before Clinton began serving as ...
The Facts on Uranium One - FactCheck.org
The Facts on Uranium One - FactCheck.org
Oct 26, 2017 - The 2010 deal allowed Rosatom, the Russian nuclear energy agency, ... Clinton could have objected — as could the eight other voting ...
'scandal,' the Uranium One deal - Business Insider
https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-shep-smith-hillary-clinton-scandal-the-ura...
Nov 15, 2017 - The Fox News anchor Shepard Smith discredited the Hillary Clinton Uranium One "scandal," a theory that his network has promoted.
As many times we educate them it doesnt matter. As long as there are web sites and Fox pouring lies down their throats no other sources are necessary. To them it’s all fake news.

In the middle of the article, buried on the third page, he admitted he was an entertainer and not a journalist.

You didn't know that? Of course, he's not a journalist. He's a political commentator, just like Laura Ingraham, Rachel Maddow, Trevor Noah, etc.
Don’t even put Laura Ingraham and Hannity in the same category as Rachel Maddow. Rachel is a Rhodes Scholar.... not that would mean anything to the illiterate deplorables.

Don’t even put Laura Ingraham and Hannity in the same category as Rachel Maddow. Rachel is a Rhodes Scholar.... not that would mean anything to the illiterate deplorables.

How is that at all relevant?

Ingraham would chew her up and spit her out.

EA114318-DF3D-4139-BCA0-6C407E8D8BC7.jpeg
Sean Hannity: Tic-Toc Something Big Is Coming That Will Blow the Russia Hoax OUT OF THE WATER (Video) – Right Journalism

Anyone got some ideas on what it is? I don't pay as much attention to the Russia Hoax as I once did...its boring to me personally...Levin thinks its one thing....
Is Hannity losing to Rachel in the ratings again?
That would explain another promise of a circus that never bears fruit.
Remember when he had something BIG that would put Hillary in jail?

Attachments

• 40CC2583-0D5C-4E9C-B564-22732F4943C2.jpeg
    40CC2583-0D5C-4E9C-B564-22732F4943C2.jpeg
    42.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Your record of always being wrong is still intact.
Thanks for admitting you have no idea what it takes to become a Rhodes Scholar.

Your fuhrer: “ I love my uneducated base. “

Your record of always being wrong is still intact.
Thanks for admitting you have no idea what it takes to become a Rhodes Scholar.

Your fuhrer: “ I love my uneducated base. “

Again, how is her being a Rhodes Scholar relevant to my comment?

Pay no attention to the line of intelligence officials who all declared Russia is actively attacking the United States electoral system as we speak. Hannity says it is a hoax, and so it is a hoax. Hannity will have Trump declaring Bigfoot hacked the DNC, not the Russians.

And the Rube Herd will eat very morsel of their bullshit.

How is posting opinions about issues attacking our "electoral" system?

Funny another dumb mod that can’t follow a thread.

Funny another dumb mod that can’t follow a thread.

It's not a hard question. Why are you having trouble answering it?

Forum List

Back