Happy Mothers Day from Trump

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
As usual, Trump displays his sentimental side

1684166537264.jpeg

As usual, Trump displays his sentimental side

Rolling Stone magazine. I used to read that like it was the bible of the counter culture back in the 70s when I was dumber than a retarded cockroach.

And some want this POS back in office.

"How can Republicans look at that and go, 'Yeah, let's spend the next two years defending this guy, and let's put him back in the Oval Office'?" he asked rhetorically. "I mean, one of the things we've seen over the last week is a reminder, in case anybody has forgotten exactly who Donald Trump is, what he is going to be like, and what he is going to demand of his fellow Republicans in terms of ignoring his conduct or defending his conduct."

And some want this POS back in office.

"How can Republicans look at that and go, 'Yeah, let's spend the next two years defending this guy, and let's put him back in the Oval Office'?" he asked rhetorically. "I mean, one of the things we've seen over the last week is a reminder, in case anybody has forgotten exactly who Donald Trump is, what he is going to be like, and what he is going to demand of his fellow Republicans in terms of ignoring his conduct or defending his conduct."

What did Trump do during his term that was worse than where we are now?

What did Trump do during his term that was worse than where we are now?

Suspended the debt ceiling for 2 years.
Increased it twice.
Initiated the oil bust cycle in April of 2020, by getting US oil producers to DECREASE oil production. By June US oil companies were laying off record number of oilfield workers.
The Platinum Plan
Funded Gender studies and abortions
Banned bumpstocks.
Spent $8 trillion in just 4 years. Doubling Obama's yearly average.

Suspended the debt ceiling for 2 years.
Increased it twice.
Initiated the oil bust cycle in April of 2020, by getting US oil producers to DECREASE oil production. By June US oil companies were laying off record number of oilfield workers.
The Platinum Plan
Funded Gender studies and abortions
Banned bumpstocks.
Spent $8 trillion in just 4 years. Doubling Obama's yearly average.
Propaganda. The economy was booming and the country was going so well, no war in Ukraine, so Democrats and their Chinese pals unleashed covid. Then democrat buddy Fauci suggested President Trump shut it down.

Forum List

Back